Rev. Kent Robertson Reviews

21 | Loveland, CO

21 Reviews for Rev. Kent Robertson

21 Rev. Kent Robertson Reviews

Samantha · Married on 03/24/2018

I can't say enough good things about Rev. Kent. He performed an incredibly beautiful and touching ceremony, and he was always very professional. He responded quickly to any and all inquiries, provided multiple samples of different ceremonies (which we were allowed to edit), and was very attentive to our needs and wishes. He was on time the day of our wedding, accommodated all of our edits, and was even sweet enough to provide us with a small gift before he left. I highly recommend Rev. Kent, as he is not only affordable, but he also goes above and beyond what is expected, and his ceremonies are absolutely beautiful!

Jaquelin · Married on 10/27/2017

Kent does amazing work, me and my fiancée knew we wanted to get married in Loveland CO. We had plan for a "secret wedding" meaning we wanted something private with no guest. Being an out of state couple we didn't know of places or venues to get married at however, Kent made suggestions of beautiful places to have our ceremony at. Kent helped make my wedding day very memorable and stress free. He definitely went above and beyond working with us and our schedule. I would highly recommend him.

Rev. Kent Robertson 1
  • U

Ursula · Married on 06/04/2016

We booked Reverend Kent to be the officiant of our wedding that happened in Loveland on June 4th, 2016. Rev. Kent was very accommodating to our requests. We wanted something simple and short. We came up with our own ceremony script, and Rev. Kent worked with us to make things flow better. We recommend Rev. Kent and we were happy that he officiated our wedding!

Teri · Married on 03/15/2016

Rev. Kent was exact,y what we were looking for. He was responsive, helpful, very professional, friendly, punctual etc. we can't say enough good thgs. about him. Highly recommend him for your ceremony no matter what type you have. Thank you, Rev. Kent for creating our perfect wedding.

Teri and Mark
    San Antonio, Tx

Ellie · Married on 09/06/2015

Kent was absolutely phenomenal. I was left in a crutch at the last minute by an officiant who had a family matter come up. With basically no time at all Kent was able to work us in. He provided a beautiful ceremony that was relaxing and fun. He was able to work with us 100% on how we wanted things, which was important, since while my now-husband's family is religious my family are atheists. So making a ceremony that was meaningful but also wouldn't offend anyone was really important. When I think back on my ceremony I can't help but smile and that's really thanks to Kent.

Randy · Married on 05/03/2015

We could not have asked for a better minister to conduct our ceremony. After a brief meeting with us, Rev. Kent was able to tailor a ceremony that was 100% befitting to us as a couple. Rev. Kent was humorous, sensitive, caring and personable. We had many comments after our ceremony, telling us how wonderful everything was. It would not have been that wonderful ceremony without Rev. Kent.

Justin · Married on 11/23/2014

Rev. Kent was the perfect officiant for our wedding. We wanted a very spiritual wedding that reflected our beliefs about having a personal relationship with God, both as individuals and as a couple. Rev. Kent was open-hearted and open-minded enough to allow us to create the ideal ceremony for our union - keeping the focal point being that it was blessed within the Presence of God, with our family as participants in the wedding. I was very particular about the wording and ritual aspects of the ceremony, and Rev. Kent obliged my every wish. I couldn't be happier with how our ceremony turned out. Thank you so much!

Kent was able to help us on short notice so that we could have just the wedding that we wanted!

Rev. Robertson was very thoughtful and considerate in the planning of our wedding. We appreciated his flexibility and advice in creating an intimate service.

Norman & Kristin · Married on 06/21/2013

Reverend Kent Robertson was a true blessing. Kristin and I are very thankful for him.

Rev Kent was simply amazing! He was very easy to get a hold of and work with. We are located on the other side of the country and he was able to meet over the phone and schedule everything with us. He provided us with exactly what we needed and even came to the table with great input. He was sensitive to our special situation and worked very well with everyone. We'll always remember how helpful and delightful he was to work with. I can't recommend him enough!

Rev. Kent was amazing! He is very personable and considerate to our plans or decisions. We loved the service he performed and thoroughly enjoyed talking to him. Highly recommended!

Tiffani · Married on 08/06/2011

Rev. Kent Robertson was an amazing officiant. He sat down with us and talked with us before agreeing to do the wedding so he could get a feel for our personalities and whether or not we would get along well. He is very open minded and accepting of everyone regardless of religious preference. He was very friendly and worked with us on setting up the perfect ceremony. Even though we forgot to bring the supplies for some of the things we had agreed to do (sand ceremony, etc), he just took it all in stride on the day of and made our wedding perfect!

Hilary · Married on 07/16/2011

Rev. Kent was very flexible with our ceremony. He provided us the standard examples and flow of the how a ceremony works. We took this information and wrote our ceremony from scratch. He was very supportive and wasn't pushy about adding in anything.

The best part was how great he was at the rehearsal. He paid close attention to all the details (like the guys having their left hand over their right when standing in the bridal party). Reverend Kent has a great sense of humor and he made everyone feel comfortable at rehearsal. I honestly know the ceremony wouldn't have gone as smooth with out his expertise.

Rev. Kent is a great orator and I would recommend him to anyone!

john · Married on 07/03/2011

We were completely satisfied with Rev. Kent's service. From the beginning of our initial meeting we were confident that our thoughts and hopes for our ceremony would be realized. That was nice to know that one thing was going to go well for sure. The actual ceremony was everything we could of asked for. Rev. Kent was able to use many different cultural aspects and ceremonies to provide a well rounded ceremony while also specifically tailored to our wishes. Thanks, Rev. Kent for giving us the best ceremony we could of asked for.

Sincerely John and Dina

RON · Married on 06/15/2013

We ad the pleasure of having Rev. Kent Robertson officiate our outdoor wedding ceremony at Sylvandale Ranch near Loveland, Co. Rev. Robertson was totally professional throughout the wedding process that included a pre-rehearsal meeting, a rehearsal and the wedding ceremony. He provided helpful hints and suggestions concerning how the ceremony would work best. he applied his considerable experience that made the event well orchestrated and smooth without seeming overly stuffy. He provided us with materials that helped us personalize our wedding and he readily accepted the items that we wanted and needed to add. In the end, the ceremony was professional, well officiated and fun. I would definitely recommend Rev Robertson for those planning a wedding ceremony in the future..

Pamela · Married on 08/14/2010

I have many many many warm thanks to give Rev. Kent! He performed a beautiful wedding ceremony for us on 8-14. He was the perfect addition to our special day. The ceremony performed represented us very well and was very heartfelt and beautiful. He was also very funny...and very personable. I’m going to miss working with him! I would certainly recommend him to anyone who's in need of these services. I just cant thank him enough for adding such a special addition to our wonderful day at the Tapestry House. I think what I appreciated the most was how he included those who couldn’t be present on our wedding day (those who've passed away). It meant so much to us to have them a part of everything. When we met up with him early in the process - he had some different ceremony scripts that were both very beautiful. He had lots of ideas and suggestions and was very open to doing what we felt was important to us.

Andrea · Married on 08/28/2010

Reverend Kent did an amazing job for us. We appreciated the fact that he was able to incorporate and be flexible with both of our religious beliefs. The amount he charges is more then reasonable.

Josh · Married on 07/01/2010

Reverend Kent provided an amazing service for our wedding. He easily adapted to what we were looking for and made it that more special. We would absolutely recommend him for anyone as he is flexible in his style of weddings. Thank you so much Reverend Kent!

Josh & Marie

4.2

There are not words to describe Kent Robertson. He's not a traditional man, but he has so much respect for all things to do with a wedding. He's wonderful man. The only thing is he is getting a little older and sometimes has hard time hearing. But that doesn't stop him from being a wonderful officiant.

Jen · Married on 05/24/2015

1.8
      3.0
      3.0
      1.0

Not impressed. We spent a lot of time on our wording and vows for our wedding to get to the day and not have it all presented. Our memoriam of my grandparents was completely skipped and "mystery of love " and "yin and yang" was not an accurate representation of who we are as a couple. Very disappointed.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Rev. Kent Robertson's reply:

I'm sorry that Jen didn't see the value of my services. I have an exact copy of the script she submitted to me and read it word for word. I have over 35 years experience and introduced the couple, without religious words, as they requested. There was no reference in the script to her grandparents. I have her script to prove it. This is the first negative review I have ever received. Warm regards, Rev. Kent Robertson. www.RevKent.com