P.O. Box 1221 Lyons, CO 80540, Lyons, CO 80540 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $250
  • Deals 2

About Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire

Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire is a professional wedding officiant service in Lyons, Colorado. Reverend David Hazen has been a minister since the 1970s. After retirement, he decided to perform ceremonies full time, helping couples to create weddings that reflect their visions. Reverend David Hazen designs ceremonies to honor your personal beliefs and reflect what makes your relationship unique. If you’re looking to make your wedding day truly one of a kind, Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire David Hazen is the choice for you.

Reverend David Hazen provides religious, non-denominational, and secular ceremonies for couples of all kinds. He will work with you and your fiance to write a script that reflects your personal beliefs, personalities, and wedding day visions. Hazen’s ceremonies are sacred and personal, bringing a smile to your face and a tear to your guests’ eyes. He will make your wedding ceremony truly memorable for everyone in attendance.

• Carrie MaKenna, Ordained Officiant

Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire 4
Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire 5
  • Hannah

Hannah Woolf · Married on 10/03/2019

We were so blessed to have him marry us!

David Hazen played one of the most importants part of our wedding, we put a lot of faith and trust into him and he absolutely came through for us by giving us the most beautiful and well spoken ceremony that my husband and I could've asked for!! It seriously couldn't've gone better, David was professional but personal and just all around lovely! My husband and I both agree that we'd hire David in a heartbeat if we had to do it all over again ❤️
    Thank you so much, David!!

Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire 6
    Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire 7
    Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire 8
    Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire 9
    Sent on 11/03/2019

Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire's reply:

If you ever decide to renew your vows, I would officiate in a heartbeat! Such a pleasure getting to know you! Thanks so much!
  • Krystle

Krystle · Married on 04/11/2019

Made our wedding day so special!!

David was more than we could have even asked for!

My husband & I originally had asked a friend to officiate as we wanted our wedding ceremony to be very personal and intimate. Cut to a month before our wedding and we ended up not having anyone to officiate. I was searching for someone to hire on a whim and my search ended as soon as I came across David. I was hesitant at first about having a stranger marry us, but the moment we sat down with him to chat, we felt instantly comfortable and knew he was the right person for the job! He could not have made our wedding day more special. He is such a kind man and has an amazing way with words! You will not regret your decision if you hire him to perform your wedding ceremony. My husband and I have a friend for life!

Thanks again David!! We can't thank you enough for giving us such a beautiful ceremony! :)

Sent on 04/24/2019

Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire's reply:

Thanks so much Krystle! What a wonderful couple! You and Daniel will be lifelong friends! The thought of your wedding brings a big smile to my face!

Amanda Majchrzak · Married on 11/24/2018

Exceptional

We had a great time!!! He was very attentive to details, got to know us before the ceremony and was very flexible during the chaos that was our wedding. He stood in the rain to marry us and smiled the whole time! Highly recommmend him!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda! I appreciate you taking the time to give me a review. Hope all is well with you!

Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Buddhist
    Earth-Based
    No Denomination
    Pagan
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CO
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire 2
    Lyons, Colorado weddings

$150 base price with no rehearsal required for officiant!

• P.O. Box 1221 Lyons, CO 80540 Lyons, CO, 80540 See on map