Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire

P.O. Box 1221 Lyons, CO 80540, Lyons, CO 80540 · Phone number · Visit website

About Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire

Provide incredible personal service at a reasonable cost. Joyful ceremonies designed for the best experience on one of the most important days of your life. I love to work with clients to create the best possible ceremony. I also enjoy building rapport before the wedding, so that we aren't strangers standing in front of the family and friends. It makes all of the difference in the world.

After learning about the desires of the couple, I will send them my best guess of an appropriate ceremony. I will sometimes send more than one suggestion. I will also include some of the better websites for ceremony scripts. With a personal meeting and several back and forth emails we settle on a script. I have discovered the best ceremonies often include the couple's own vows, but I certainly don't insist on it, as some are too shy to do that. I am also open to reading somone's personal vows, if it comes to that.

I am comfortable with religious and non-religious ceremonies. I believe there is a sacred quality to even a secular ceremony. Many of my clients describe themselves as spiritual rather than religious. I love working with these folks, as well as very religious folks. I do find that most people who have a church prefer a ceremony with their pastor.

I have been ordained by the Universal Life Church soince the 1970's. I grew up in a Presbyterain church, and have attended a Unity Church in my past. Having officiated many weddings over the years, I decided in my retirement to do so regularly in the summer of 2018. One of the best decisions I have ever made!

Please check my reviews on Thumbtack! Much more extensive than here!

Denver Zoo Wedding
Denver Zoo Wedding
Mother and bride
Mother and bride

4 Reviews for Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire

1 User photo

Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire 1

Vanessa Salas · Married on 10/14/2018

Best Officiant you could ever hope for!!

David is the best officiant I could have ever asked for!!! He definitely was one part of the wedding planning that was stress free. He made the process so simple, was very professional, came early to both the rehearsal and wedding, and overall did a very fantastic job. Not only did he provide me with samples of scripts, but he was very flexible and very easy to work with. He definitely is an amazing person and soul. I highly recommend David to everyone looking to make their day extra special. I couldn't have imagined mine any other way :)

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire 2

Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review me again! If you ever decide to renew your vows, I would love to be a part of it. All happiness to you both!

Kyle Wilson · Married on 09/22/2018

David is the best

David did an absolutely amazing job. He was perfect and we will always put his name out there for anyone that is looking for an officiant. David is very professional and has a great sense of humor. He was a pleasure to work with and made sure to listen and take into consideration all of our requests. If and when we decide to renew our vows, David will be the one we will call.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire's reply:

You're so kind to leave such a nice review! I loved working with both of you and getting to know you a little. Best wishes for a long and healthy marriage!

Wedding Officiant Extraordinaire FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Earth-Based, No Denomination, Pagan, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CO