Rev. Bonnie J. Berger: Ring in Love Reviews

191 | Chapel Hill, NC

191 Reviews for Rev. Bonnie J. Berger: Ring in Love

Elizabeth · Married on 09/06/2013

Rev. Bonnie officiated at a joint wedding where we and two other couples, our long-time friends, were married. While we'd only communicated with her via emails, Rev. Bonnie personalized each couple's portion of the ceremony. We were so pleased with how Rev. Bonnie's intuition enabled her to "get us" as couples. She eloquently created a lovely ceremony that celebrated us as individual couples and as dear friends sharing a wedding day.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Connie · Married on 09/03/2013

We are extremely happy with all of the services and the ceremony the Rev Bonnie provided for us. She is so organized.When we arrived in DC from Florida to get legally married Rev Bonnie had everything there was nothing for us to do, but arrive at the site and say I do.

Thank you Rev. Bonnie for all you did to make our day so special.

Sent on 09/09/2013

arden · Married on 09/03/2013

Rev Bonnie Berger was our officiant, she was truly wonderful, we had a beautiful ceremony in the park, she picked the place as we were coming from florida and had never been to D. C., it was perfect, we traveltd with another couple who also got married right after us, rev Bonnie made our day very special and comfprtable, I would highly recommend her and the services that she provides. she did everything, all we had to do is show up and get married!!, She communicated with us thru email, and always answered all our questions in a very timely manner, thanks Rev Bonnie, Arden and Michelle, Jacksonville, Florida

Sent on 09/16/2013

She friendly, enthusiastic, and responds cheerfully to emails.

Thank you Rev. Bonnie for all you did to make our day so special.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Lisa · Married on 08/31/2013

Rev. Bonnie is an Awesome officiant. She was punctual and very friendly upon meeting. She is very detailed oriented and she knows how to put your mind at ease before, during and after your ceremony. She incorporated the little details that made the ceremony mean so much more. She helped with our program and even our Vows! She was responsive to our emails and many many questions, being that I live in South Carolina and my wedding was in DC. I would recommend Rev. Bonnie to anyone. I assure you, you will be in Great hands!
    Best Wishes!
    Lisa S.

Sent on 09/25/2013

J · Married on 08/23/2013

Rev. Bonnie made the process of getting married in DC simple and easy for us. We live in NC and were able to entrust in her all the legal details of getting a license and filing the marriage certificate. It was a special day for us and we were very pleased that the service went off without a "hitch!"

Sent on 08/29/2013

Allen · Married on 08/16/2013

Reverand Bonnie was a dream come true. Being out of state from our choice of wedding locale, Reverend Bonnie made life so much easier by taking care of getting our marriage license and certificate for us. She was also very timely in her responses, able to accommodate our first choice of date, affordable, very knowledgeable about the area so as to offer options for venue and genuinely happy to be a part of our ceremony. It was such a wonderful, hassle-free experience that we'd recommend to anyone for her to serve as their officiant.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Harry · Married on 08/14/2013

Rev. Bonnie Berger married us on Augut 14. We flew to Washington and were scheduled to go to the church for the ceremony and then to the Courthouse to order certified forms. Knowing my limitation on walking Rev. Bonnie said "there is a little park across from the Colurthouse. I will meet you there for the ceremoney and then walk across the street to the courthouse." This was most helpful. Her handling of the entire process was outstanding. Definition of Rev B: " COMPASSIONATE FACILITATORr" Our rating is definitely 5 Stars.
    Mark and Harry

Sent on 11/20/2013

Marian · Married on 08/12/2013

Reverend Bonnie Berger is a blessing! Not only is she friendly, enthusiastic, and responds cheerfully to emails and phone calls but she went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was a success. For an additional fee, she filed our marriage license and everything was ready on our wedding day! It saved us a lot of time and headache so we could lovingly enjoy our special day. Reverend Bonnie conducts her business with efficacy, professionalism, and excellent customer care. I am very happy have chosen her for my wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Jo · Married on 08/10/2013

Rev. Bonnie's conduct and services were highly professional, yet her genuine and warm character came through in every interaction.
    Rev. Bonnie provided us with sample vows, which we found very helpful. She wrote and officiated a beautiful and moving ceremony for us, and followed our wishes to have a civil, not religious, ceremony.
    We are very glad we picked Rev. Bonnie to officiate our wedding and highly recommend her services to everyone.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Rusty and Mahmoud · Married on 07/20/2013

Bonnie is more than FABULOUS! She is the kindest and caring lady. We needed to travel to DC to get married and she walked us though every step of the process. She always followed up before she said she would, and she is extremely honest. Her rates are very reasonable. We felt like we had always known her and the words she chose for our ceremony were just beautiful! I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. If you are considering someone else, DON'T Bonnie will make you wedding very special

Sent on 07/24/2013

Erin · Married on 07/08/2013

Rev Bonnie was amazing! From the moment we contacted her, she made things very easy to plan from our end in Ohio. If you are heading to her area, she is a great choice for an officiant.
    Peace, love and equality to you all
    Erin and Jen

Sent on 08/19/2013

Jameka · Married on 07/06/2013

Every little girl grows up dreaming of how her wedding day will be. The perfect dress, the exotic flowers, her best friend standing by, all the things that make her day complete. Then the little girl grows up and dreams of her perfect mate and the perfect ceremony. I was blessed with both. Fate gave me my amazing wife and Rev. Bonnie Berger gave me the most amazing and personal ceremony I could have dreamed up. This didn't feel like it was her job, but instead a calling she is passionate about.
    Rev. Bonnie took the time to get to know my partner and I. She asked questions about how we met and why we fell so deep in love. She then turned those questions and conversations into a beautiful message about us. She included our family, friends, and even our daughter in our special moment. She took the time to have a private moment with my wife and I, giving us words of encouragement and love. Nothing could have made our wedding day better and we definitely have Rev. Bonnie Berger to thank for that.
    Dej & Jameka Peyton

Sent on 12/30/2013

We absolutely loved what Rev. Bonnie did for our ceremony! I wouldn't have wanted anyone else. My husband and I are more spiritual than religious and I was worried that our officiant might feel the need to start spouting scripture. I was also a little worried after the personal interview. She said she would incorporate our story of who we are and our relationship into the ceremony, but that it would be a surprise. It turned out to be fantastic!! She was funny, personal, heartfelt and spiritual - everything we needed her to be on our special day! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Kevin · Married on 06/22/2013

Rev. Bonnie was wonderful !!!!!!! My new husband and I were planning our wedding and Rev Bonnie took the time to share her time with us, which meant alot to us. We met and she was very helpful and very Friendly at making us comfortable. Then as are Wedding approached my soon to be was in the hospital very serious issues, Rev Bonnie was right there to comfort me and help me. When our plans had to be Changed Rev Bonnie was there to work with us on getting a new day and sharing that day with us. VERY Professional and Caring I HIGHLY recommend her to share in your day. At our wedding we had many compliements friends asking to have them do there wedding when it came time both straight and gay..

Sent on 07/02/2013

We are so glad we found and chose Reverend Bonnie to officiate our wedding. She was happy to work within our tight schedule and gave good and quick advice when we needed it. From our first conversation with her on the phone until our big day she made us feel at ease. It was as if we had a long-time friend help us through the process and officiate our ceremony.

Sent on 07/10/2013

Steven · Married on 06/08/2013

Thank you so much Reverend Bonnie J. Berger you truly brought the perfect balance of emotion to a day that went by in an instant. A beautiful and meaningful ceremony was truly heightened by your kind passion and wisdom. And the perfect delivery of one liners just as my husband started to break into tears of joy were moments I will always remember. We had so many compliments, and many told us it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever attended. I could not be prouder to have had the privilege to have crossed your unique path. Thank you a million times over, we couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Neil · Married on 06/07/2013

Rev. Bonnie was a wonderful officiant. She listened to our ideas, respected our wishes, and added some of her own beautiful touches to the very simple ceremony. She arrived on time, and she handled the business side of things with dignity and professionalism. Most importantly, she effused a sense of joy throughout the proceeding. We are lucky to have found her.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Brandy · Married on 06/04/2013

Rev. Bonnie was AWESOME! Her flexibility and assistance was top notch! I've already started referring people we know to her since our state hasn't legalized gay marriage. I checked out quite a few officiants before selecting Rev. Bonnie and we are both very happy we chose her! Definitely recommended!!!

Sent on 06/11/2013

What can I say about the most personable, warm, caring, detail oriented and wonderful Officiant I have ever had the good grace to come across? Bonnie is beyond wonderful, took time via Skype to REALLY get to know my husband and I - and she made our wedding ceremony hands-down, the best our guests had ever attended.

Bonnie helped tell our story and create such a beautiful ceremony. We are so happy to have had her kick-off this next chapter in our love story!!!

Sent on 06/09/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/19/2013

Rev. Bonnie married my partner and I at a beautiful park in DC. We could not have asked for a more perfect little ceremony. She was on time, organized and so very kind. We would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a simple, yet special, private service.

Sent on 05/06/2013

She was outstanding in every way!

Sent on 05/10/2013
  • F

Frank/Jerry · Married on 04/07/2013

Rev.Bonnie performed our wedding ceremony, on our 20th anniversary. She took time to get to know us, during our initial interview, and kept us at ease throughout the entire process. We are joyously pleased with our ceremony. Our family and friends expressed how wonderful they thought of her professionalism. Not only have we found a spiritual guide, but someone whom we now call our friend.

Sent on 05/05/2013
  • W

wilmarie · Married on 04/05/2013

We had an a awesome wedding and with the little time that we had to plan it, we really liked having Rev. Bonnie. We will never forget our wedding day. She did an awesome job. I wouldn't change a thing! Thank you Rev. Bonnie!

Sent on 05/05/2013

Len Finch · Married on 04/05/2013

To Whom It May Concern:

John and I were exceedingly pleased with the prompt and professional service of Rev. Bonnie in conducting our recent marriage at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C. We were visiting from Memphis and only had 4 days to complete the procedure for obtaining a license and finding someone to conduct the service. Rev. Bonnie guided us through the license application process and assisted us every step of the way. We were able to get the 3 day waiting period waived and our ceremony was beautifully performed and a truly memorable event. We will always remember that special moment and Rev. Bonnie's kind words and thoughtful message and our cherished wedding vows. We greatly appreciate her services and would hightly recommend her wedding services.

Len Finch and John Lloyd