190 Reviews for Rev. Bonnie J. Berger: Ring in Love

Agnostic (1)
Hindu (1)
Unitarian (1)
190 Rev. Bonnie J. Berger: Ring in Love Reviews

We could not be more honored and humbled to have Reverend Bonnie officiate our wedding ceremony. She was interested in our shared beliefs and values and helped us incorporate them into our ceremony and vows. Whether you are religious, spiritual, or neither, she will be willing to help you create a personalized ceremony for you without judgement. She is very experienced officianting weddings and has a lot of great resources. She walked us through each step of creating our ceremony and was great at communicating via email and Skype. We had several guests at our wedding compliment the ceremony and said it was one of the most beautiful they ever experienced! My husband and I will treasure the divine love that was present during our ceremony for the rest of our lives.

Love,
Katie & Evan Brigham

Profile Picture Katie, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We can't express enough how happy we are to have had Bonnie with Ring In Love officiate our wedding. We wanted a non-religious ceremony that focused on the love we shared between us, and Bonnie gave us just that! Although she performs ceremonies of all types, she was very open to our ideas and never judgmental. During our pre-wedding meeting about a month before to go over the ceremony details, we could tell she was genuinely interested in getting to know us as a couple and truly happy for us. She was patient when we asked multiple questions, and flexible as we decided on the details of our ceremony. We hired Bonnie to run our rehearsal the day before, and she was fantastic. She kept us focused and on task while also keeping it fun. By the time our we got to our wedding day, Bonnie felt like family. I'm not exaggerating when I say that everyone at our wedding told us how amazing Bonnie was. Our families cover a wide range of religious faiths and spirituality, so for everyone to be pleased is no easy feat! Everything she said about love, our relationship, and blessing our marriage was absolutely beautiful. I don't think there was a single dry eye in attendance. She really tailored our message to who we were as individuals and as a couple, and we are so grateful. She also provided us with a beautiful keepsake marriage certificate, and when we asked for a copy of our wedding message she happily agreed to share that with us so we can re-read it in the future.

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

From our first meeting with Reverend Bonnie, we felt comfortable, listened to, and absolutely certain that having her officiate our wedding was the right choice. She worked with us to create a ceremony that reflected our identity as a couple, honored our spiritual beliefs, and incorporated our chosen language and readings. Reverend Bonnie wrote a beautiful message for the ceremony and did an amazing job of coordinating the ceremony. We also had her facilitate our rehearsal. Many of our family and friends commented that it was the BEST ceremony they had ever witnessed!
We were so thankful that Reverend Bonnie was the officiant for the most important day of our life. She is a truly talented and loving person who created the perfect ceremony for us.

Profile Picture GRACE, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Bonnie was so great. So many people came up to us afterward to tell us how amazing of a job she did. We had to plan our wedding from Texas and were not able to meet her until the rehearsal but she was able to fully customize our vows and make our wedding day personal to us. I would highly recommend her services. You can tell she loves what she does.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rev Bonnie was just supremely awesome. She was nothing short of a blessing. She was very professional and caring. Through each step of our journey to marriage she was there. She even offered her home to help us achieve our dream of being married. We were really blessed to have her. I would recommend to any and every one I know please come to Rev Bonnie for your special day. She will make it a dream come true. She made us smile from beginning to end and we made a new friend in her. She is truly exceptional and one of a kind.

The Johnsons

Profile Picture Sherita, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Bonnie was fantastic! She was calm and responsive throughout the entire wedding planning process. She made our ceremony memorable by incorporating stories about our lives and how we met. We highly recommend Rev Bonnie!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

She was recommended by friends and we are glad that we chose her. She was excellent and made sure not to leave out any detail about us. She make our special day even more special!

Profile Picture Richard, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev, Bonnie married us on April 11th this year. She made our ceremony a day to remember. Her words moved everyone. Thank you so much Bonnie.
Ellen Katz
Ann Stengel

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Truly an amazing and caring woman. She honored all of our request we had and was quick to respond back if we had questions or concerns. So happy with our choice!!!!

Profile Picture S, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Think back to any weddings you’ve attended in the past. What do you remember? The dress? The cake? The moment when the DJ played THAT song and EVERYONE hit the dance floor? That’s probably about it, right? Other than a toast here or there, most weddings tend to blur together a little bit. You almost certainly don’t remember much about the ceremony, right?

Now think about YOUR OWN wedding. And think about why you’re getting married (Congratulations, by the way!). You’re not just getting married to throw a big party, right? It's because you found that someone and THIS IS IT! So why would you settle for an afterthought of a ceremony?

If you’re reading this, you’re probably looking for an officiant. And you’ve already found the person who will put as much thought and care and consideration into your ceremony as you’re putting into the rest of the details that will make your day so special. When it’s time to walk the aisle and say ‘I do!’ you’ll be thrilled that Rev. Bonnie is standing there waiting for you! Why? Because you’re going to get a ceremony that is meaningful to you, your family & friends, AND to your officiant. Bonnie is warm and genuine, will offer encouragement and guidance, will incorporate spirituality/religion into your ceremony to the extent that you want it, and will place your values and beliefs at the center of the planning. You’ll get more feedback than you could have ever imagined about how it was the most touching ceremony they've ever witnessed (seriously, so many people commented on it!), how the ceremony fit you as a couple because Rev. Bonnie will have taken the time to get to know you, ask thoughtful questions about how your love grew from a spark to a flame, and thought about what you bring to the relationship and what you want to get out of it! You’ve probably got a lot of stuff to plan and think about and vendors to select and questions to ask. Let me help you with your list: You’ve already found your officiant. It’s Rev. Bonnie.

Profile Picture Aaron, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our day was made extra special because of Rev. Bonnie. She made it easy and helped us every step of the way. We highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Shaun, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Memorable moment for years to come. Our wedding was stress-free and very tranquil. Rev Bonnie brought calmness to what we initially though was going to be very stressful. To have our wedding at her home was as personal as you can get!

Profile Picture SHARON, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My now husband and I wanted a small, very personal ceremony in our backyard and weren't sure what we needed to do to make that happen. We found Bonnie on Wedding Wire and she was fantastic! She gave us guidance on how to make our ceremony perfect for us, and was just the type of presence and person that we wanted to perform it. She gave us a beautiful ceremony and beautiful day. :)

Profile Picture Celeste, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Bonnie was amazing. She created a wedding ceremony that was perfectly tailored to our wishes and that was reflective of our relationship. She also drove through a hurricane (literally) to get to our wedding. She was always available to answer questions and was very responsive. I would highly recommend Rev. Bonnie as a wedding ceremony officiant. I am still impressed by how wonderful our ceremony was and am very glad that she was our officiant.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Bonnie did a wonderful job helping us create a ceremony that reflected our values and our relationship. I'd highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a unique and thoughtful wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Celeste, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Agnostic, No Denomination, Unitarian

Rev. Bonnie really made our day really special by incorporating how we met and the things we liked into our ceremony. It's really nice how she also counseled us on the importance of marriage, compromise, and how to be an effective support system for one another.

Profile Picture Asher, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Bonnie's ceremony was perfect for us and was truly filled with emotion, composed with grace, and a balanced understanding of our story. Throughout the entire wedding experience Rev. Bonnie was always warm, attentive, positive, and thoughtful, always making time to address any challenges and concerns with creative solutions and cheerful determination. On our big day Rev. Bonnie was like a friend I'd known for years - making my husband and I laugh, feel comfortable and light-hearted.

Our wedding ceremony was one breathtakingly precious moment after another! The ceremony was intimate, beautiful, and wonderfully crafted, and we were absolutely delighted! When I look back at that moment, I'm reminded of all that I was feeling and I'm able to revisit those emotions with endless joy! Rev. Bonnie's devotion and determination, and her love for love, will surely stand the test of time and continue to make every couple's special day unforgettable.

A huge thank you to Rev. Bonnie for giving us an everlasting gift that we will cherish forever!

Profile Picture Zahira, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When we got married a few weeks ago, we wanted a small, low key, yet snazzy wedding. We found Reverend Bonnie on Wedding Wire and we are extremely glad we did. She was very flexible and was willing to work with us so we could have the ceremony we wanted. We opted for the Short and Sweet option, but with a personal message.

She also has a license proxy service that is very reasonably priced. We didn't take her up on it, but in hindsight we wish we had. It would have saved us that much more time and stress.

Reverend Bonnie is charming and professional. We had a video conference with her over Skype so she could get to know us and better tell our story. After speaking with us for about an hour, she composed a moving speech that got right to the heart of our relationship. We only had eight guests total and every one of them knew us well and knew how we got together. Yet Reverend Bonnie was able to tell our story in a way that made it feel like everyone was hearing it for the first time.

All in all, highly recommended. Go with Reverend Bonnie, you'll be glad you did.

Profile Picture Matt, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev.Bonnie is awesome and we are thankful for all she did for us for our wedding! My husband and I and all the guests were so touching hearing the blessings and the wedding message she wrote for us. We cannot thank her any more. Even our guests asked as to send our appreciations for her. Rev.Bonnie is perfect and we are so grateful to have her as our officiant!

Profile Picture Jing, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ring of Love Is awesome! Rev Bonnie was fun To Work with. very professional and Made the Process very easy. She Made everything Very Simple and Easy and Work with Me to Choose the Perfect Ceremony style to Best Fit me and My Husband.

Profile Picture Rashad, 10/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

This was clearly our first time encountering a wedding pastor and Reverend Berger was awesome!!! Before we got married, she saw that it was important to get to know more about us as individuals and as a couple and build a relationship. She was very organized and helped keep us on track with our tasks at hand. She was very knowledgeable and passionate about her craft. She provided us with the resources we needed to make important wedding decisions and was available to answer any questions we had. On our wedding day, she really graced our ceremony with such professionalism and poise!!! She received many compliments from our guests and I'm sure she will acquire new clients too!! We appreciate her blessing our union and having such a positive and genuine spirit!!! We felt really comfortable with her as our officiant and appreciated her believing in our marriage and being non-judgmental. She also left us with a lovely parting gift as well!! Reverend Berger comes highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Regina and LaKisha, 9/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Bonnie was the perfect officiant for our ceremony. Only 12 minutes long, the ceremony was beautiful and perfect in every way possible. Our guests loved how intimate the ceremony was - particularly the wrapping of the hands. We would recommend Rev. Bonnie for any ceremony, hands down!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Bonnie Berger was a phenomenal officiant! I remember our first meeting in a coffee shop. Rev. Bonnie made us feel at ease with her warm smile and light-hearted sense of humor. I had no idea how to plan the ceremony since I was raised Hindu and he was raised Christian. Our mothers made their faiths a personal choice and did not mind mixing elements of Hinduism and Christianity into the ceremony. Rev. Bonnie was open-minded throughout the whole process of planning the ceremony. During our second meeting, she invited us into her home and asked us questions about how we met, what we cherished most about each other...etc. She created the most GENUINE and BEAUTIFUL message for our ceremony. As I write this, I'm becoming tearful because it was the most personable message that was created just for US. The advice she provided will forever echo in our hearts and I'm so thankful that we met her. We received SO many compliments after our wedding in reference to Rev. Berger officiating our ceremony. She was personable and there were moments of laughter throughout because of her on-point humor! Thank you Rev. Bonnie!!

Profile Picture Kavita , 9/5/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed, Hindu, Orthodox Christian

Rev. Bonnie was great! We found her on this site by reading reviews and we were not disappointed. She was professional, accommodating to our wishes, and just a lovely person to work with. We had a short and sweet ceremony at our home and it was exactly how we envisioned it. Our friends who attended remarked that she couldn’t have preformed a nicer ceremony for us if she had known us for 10 years. Overall we were very pleased and would not hesitate to recommend her to others.

Profile Picture Diane, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We hired Reverend Bonnie for our medium sized wedding in Arlington. She was amazing. She was patient with us, even though we had a hard time making decisions about the ceremony. She guided us through a few of the tougher decisions. My favorite part of her ceremony was the "Statements of Love" she had us write for each other. Even though it took us a while to write them, and we were literally making changes at the last minute, she insisted that we get them done and send her a copy so she could review them before the big day. She was right to do so. It was the most touching part of the ceremony when my wife and I read them to each other.

Every one of our guests loved her too. The three most common compliments we received about the wedding were (in order):
1) Rev. Bonnie was wonderful. It was a beautiful ceremony.
2) The beer selection was amazing.
3) The food was great.