21 Reviews for Rental Depot Wedding Tent & Event Co

China (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
21 Rental Depot Wedding Tent & Event Co Reviews

The owners and employees were helpful, took there time with me and allowed me to pick up and drop off my rentals with flexibility. Highly recommend them

Profile Picture User7050910, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware

I rented my cake stand - a vintage mirrored one - from this vendor. Their prices definitely beat the other vendors I was looking at. They were very flexible and even let me pick up the cake stand two days before my wedding because I knew it would be crazy. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/7/16, 7 Reviews
2.0

I was referred to them from my caterer. My visit to them to pick out the specific colors went great. The prices were fair and the staff was friendly and accommodating since i wanted to set up a mock table to be sure things were exact. I left there thinking .. "Awesome!"

the week before the wedding we were confirming the time of delivery, But they couldnt tell me when they would be delivered. I was told by ARD( A Rental Depot) that they would be there before the wedding started :/, this was concerning seeing that i was setting up my own tables.

Day of the wedding: Around 8 am i show up and happily i was told they delivered the linens around 4:30 the day of YAY!.... i look at them and there are THREE different colors of purples for my dinner tables!!!! .....I immediately call and they answer saying oh we knew you would be calling.... I was floored, because they knew that i would be upset, but they didnt bother calling me the day before, when they knew they didnt have the number of tablecloths in the color i ordered. they just dropped them off.... so I asked if they had anything to fix the problem, that is when the Owner came on the phone and proceeded to act like she didnt understand why i was upset, (that my reception looked like a circus, and that the colors werent right. they sent a blue/royal purple). eventually she brought out overlays to try and cover them up, which was terrible, and i asked if she may just have ivory or white, and she said she refused to drive 30 minutes back to her shop, and 30 minutes back to the venue to bring the table cloths. I had her take her tablecloths and leave, CONNIE DUGGLIN Rentals came to our rescue and had all of them in stock and we were able to pick them up and and they saved our day, for cheaper of a price than ARD offered!

Although it could've been a rare mistake, they way she conducted business and got an attitude was unreal. Never will I do business with her again.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/14/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Linens

As a wedding and event planner, it is imperative that I work with quality vendors within our industry. I have used A Rental Depot for many rentals for weddings and events and could not be more pleased with their service and rental items. Remy is such a hard worker, fast and efficient. I am always amazed at how fast he gets a set up complete! Claudette, Al and Anita are a joy and always so pleasant. Claudette always goes above and beyond to make sure I have everything I need. If you are looking for a reputable event rental company, I would highly suggest A Rental Depot for all your rental needs!

Profile Picture Marla , 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Delivery, Setup, Linens
3.2

I will start with the positives. They provided quality chairs, tables, linens and the like for our wedding. They arrived on time for delivery and pick-up. Upon first meeting Remy, he was very laid back and helpful. He was overall a really nice guy. The poor customer service experience began when Anita called me the Friday before my wedding, while I was working, and asked that I call her back to set up payment. The following day, I get a voicemail (not even 24 hours later) that was snarky in tone saying my account was now past due and I need to call asap to set up payment, again while I was at work. Really? There are many reasons why this was rude and unprofessional. I live in Indiana and was getting married in Florida. Needless to say, a week before my wedding, wrapping up work, packing, etc - A Rental Depot was not my top priority but Anita sure seemed to think she should be. Remy was rude when we meet them at the residence for delivery and set up to find them already setting up tables in a part of the yard where they are not to be set up. He says something smart about dog poop in the yard when the guys start to move the chairs to the correct spot but in the wrong way. I tell them that isn't the way they are supposed to be set up to which Remy comes over to me and says, "If you ask us to move anything again, I'm going to charge you". I was already being charged for set up but there was some miscommunication on their end. No one consulted me on set up which is a service we paid for. I mentioned this and he said well someone should have asked you. Well, no one did. He knew he upset me and I will say he knew he was wrong and apologized to my now husband many times. I'm assuming they had a busy day but I'm pulling the bride card and don't need the added stress of grumpy vendors. Between the last two interactions with Remy and Anita, I did not have a great taste in my mouth with this company and would have a hard time recommending them to a friend of mine.

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Tables, Linens

We were very impressed from the first moment that we met with Remy and the staff at Rental Depot in Sarasota. We were getting married at a home on Anna Maria, Fl. and it was a rental. All we had were some pictures of the property to show them, and they were able to give us some ideas of a set up that turned out beautifully. The delivery was early the day before the wedding, giving us plenty of time to figure out where everything needed to be placed. They were very flexible and professional! We realized that some of the items we had rented were not going to be usable, and Rental Depot graciously gave us a full refund. I can't express how helpful, and courteous everyone was in helping us plan this event.

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Rental Depot was wonderful to work with. They set up a tent, tables, chairs and wireless lanterns with LED lights for our welcome dinner. They know the AMI area so that helped a ton. They were set up on time and coordinated with the venue to leave some of the tables/chairs there overnight. They made changes to our requests at the drop of a hat and were very professional. I would highly recommend the Rental Depot for tent rental along with tables, chairs and working with you to figure out a lighting option.

Profile Picture User4205350, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot express to anyone who reads this how amazing this company is! The areas that wedding wire asks me to respond to including quality of service, value, flexibility, professionalism, and responsiveness we all 5's for this company. It was just a try pleasure working with them. I met with them in person on a couple different occasions, and when I could not make it into the store the emails I would get responses the next day!

They really know what they are doing when it comes to lighting as well. My venue was all outside on a lawn and I was so nervous that there was not going to be enough light. They told me exactly what I needed and did not try to sell me more than necessary.

These people are truly amazing to work with and just such genuine caring individuals! Thank you to all who helped in my special day! Big shout out to Claudette and Remmy for all your hard work!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 3/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great group of people that work for this company, they were thorough with my order, prompt at getting back to me on quotes and never said anything was impossible, nothing but nice things to say :)

Profile Picture Cassandra, 11/7/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented various odds and ends from Rental Depot such as our wedding arch, vases, cake stand, aisle runner, some fans, and a few other things. They were so nice, professional and flexible. In fact, we were doing DIY stuff with the arch and vases and they let us take everything earlier than the day before, for free, so we could have time set them up with our DIY trimmings. I mean, how awesome and trusting is that?? I feel like customer service like that is so rare these days, but so important. Also one of the fans didn't work and they comped it immediately from our bill, no problem. I would 100% recommend them for your future events.

Profile Picture Kyra, 6/14/14, 14 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent to work with. Very responsive and helpful with all the details I needed for my day.

Profile Picture Linda, 5/31/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have used Rental Depot on multiple occasions for parties, weddings and events... and it has been nothing but a pleasure. From Claudette in Customer Service to Remy in Deliveries and Setting Up, they are consummate professionals. Their prices are competitive and they are as fair and flexible as can be, This is a GREAT company!

Profile Picture Jordan, 7/3/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used rental depot for our chairs for our wedding. Great quality and speedy delivery

Profile Picture Caitlin, 3/3/13, 5 Reviews
4.1

Easy to work with, changed my order 100 times and still pleasant.

Profile Picture User2567924, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

A Rental Depot were INCREDIBLY helpful!!! They encouraged me in trying to handle my wedding planning myself and were extremely helpful throughout the entire process making sure that I had everything that I needed!! I was even able to get a tent fairly last second when bad weather was forecast at the last second, and it was a lifesaver!! Anyone looking to save some money on their wedding should talk to Rental Depot before any other vendor!! Excellent staff!!!!

Profile Picture Mandy, 6/23/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These guys were simply great,we were extremely pleased with the recommendation that our wedding planner made!

Claudette from Rental Depot was so helpful and professional

They came into their own the day before the wedding - as we were having a beach ceremony, there was a fear it might rain... They suggested a tent, which really was a savior, as we did have a few rain drops!!!

Once again, couldn't recommend them highly enough!!

Profile Picture Kanay, 6/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Rental Depot provided us with our dishes and cocktail tables. They were very helpful when I was making last minute changes and additions.

They also gave me an estimate for decorating my venue with lights and lanterns. They gave great suggestions and the estimate was very reasonable. They seemed very familiar with the major venues in town.

Profile Picture alison, 6/9/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented tables, chairs, and lamp post for our event. A Rental Depot was great to work with. They helped me lay out our tables and chairs for the event so we could see how many tables and chairs we would need. The delivery and pick up went smooth. They are a great company.

Profile Picture alison, 4/15/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I rented a 40' x 60' high peak tent with a 15' x 15' dance floor, and three 65' strings of clear lights for our wedding reception in April 2012. It was exactly what we needed. We were planning for 110 guests but ended up with 8 tables for 10 and a sweetheart table. The tent felt spacious and open. It was the perfect size. Claudette was our contact person and she is very friendly and helpful! She even asked about the other vendors we were considering and offered her recommendations (cake, flowers, etc). She sent us multiple possible layouts so we could choose the best fit for our event. The tent was set up the night before and taken down the day after the wedding so the hotel had plenty of time to set-up and take down the tables and chairs. I highly recommend Rental Depot for tent and dance floor rentals!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/14/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had the most beautiful tent and lighting for my reception provided by Rental Depot! I had a giant clear-span clear-top tent with beautiful lanterns, perfect for an evening wedding on the beach. All night long my guests were telling me how they've "never seen anything like it" and it really set the ambiance for the evening beautifully.

The ladies that assisted me were very responsive and willing to work with me on price and come up with creative ideas for lighting. They were wonderful!

Profile Picture Emilie, 11/13/10, 6 Reviews
4.7

I was very impressed with Rental Depot. They were very pleasant to work with. I wanted to get the drink glasses the day before they were suppossed to delivery them and they let me come and pick them up.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/10/10, 4 Reviews