Remembrance Weddings Reviews

Rating 4.6 out of 5, 13 Reviews
View more information

• Alexandria
    Alexandria Married on 04/04/2020

Wonderful service, Wonderful Man!

Reverend Million did a perfect job as our officiant, and made the process as easy as possible for us. He really out his heart and soul into our service and made us feel like the luckiest couple in the world to have him preside over our wedding. Wonderful speaking voice, and very considerate to give us a gift of a copy of the service to look back on!

Remembrance Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the great review. We strive to make each couple's wedding beautiful, meaningful and memorable. It makes us feel good that you took the time to do a review. And weddings where we have done other family members before you are extra special.
    Brynne D. Married on 10/27/2019

Amazing ceremony!

Our ceremony reflected our personal requests and Reverend Million gave us helpful guidance when needed. He was professional and incredibly kind. We couldn’t have asked for a more fitting ceremony to celebrate the beginning of our marriage!
    Jennifer J. Married on 10/12/2019

He did a great job!

Responsive, punctual, professional, receptive to all requests, did a great job!
    J Married on 05/13/2016
    Remembrance Weddings resided over our wedding nuptials. After meeting with him beforehand he presented a variety of ceremonial options to choose from, Max's delivery was right on the mark, it was carried out with such heartfelt warmth and grace. We cannot thank you enough for making our special day PERFECT!
    Leslie Married on 07/20/2013
    We loved Ms. Fredrick. She was perfect for our wedding!
  • User1275200 2+ years ago
    I was very happy with the service provided.
    Tana Married on 05/12/2012
    Reverend Million was an exceptional officiant. Even though we were unable to meet with him in person before the wedding, he made sure to go over every detail of our ceremony with us over the phone. He provided a rough draft of our ceremony to review via email, and did an amazing job constructing it exactly as we wanted. On our wedding day, the ceremony was delayed 45 minutes because of weather, but Reverend Million did not push us to move it inside, even though he had plans following our wedding. We received many compliments on Reverend Million from our guests. They were highly impressed with the uniqueness of the entire ceremony. We highly recommend anyone to use Reverend Million as their officiant, no matter what denomination they may be!!!
    Kelly Married on 05/05/2012
    Reverend Million was wonderful! He made us feel very relaxed, and great suggestions for making our wedding ceremony what we wanted. Our ceremony was beautiful. Guests complimented to us what beautiful readings he gave and that our vows made them cry.
    Kerry Married on 06/18/2011
    We are coming up on 1 year 6/18/12. Rev. Million was very professional and catered to our needs and wants. He made the ceremony special and intimate. We can not thank him enough!
  • User1295503 2+ years ago
    I am completely satisfied with Rev. Million's officiant services and I would recommend him to just about anyone. I feel bad docking points on responsiveness and flexibility, but if I had any tiny worries, they would have been in those categories.

His price seemed high at first which included a rehearsal. He was very responsive to communication at first, but once we had officially hired him (he had our money), the communication did seem to drop off a bit. Specifically I did not get fast responses to some emails, and no responses to others. This concerned me briefly, but I was able to get a hold of him if I needed to, and honestly, there were no issues whatsoever when it came down to him getting the job done well.

He has an excellent presence. Relaxed mannerisms with a very strong voice. After our ceremony was over, the compliments began to flood in.

Rev. Million was able to accommodate our requested wedding style. In my opinion it was a very Christian ceremony, possibly more than we had intended, but I was happy with how it all turned out. I'm sure my family was thrilled that it was so strongly Christian also. Had I wanted it any less religious, that would have been my option as Rev. Million sent us the word-for-word transcript of our ceremony weeks in advance and allowed for changes. I docked him ever so slightly on flexibility b/c I know he charges for ceremonies that start late, or any changes that consume more of his time. But he informed us of this in advance, and I do understand the need to establish limits or people may take advantage.

Overall, he was a great pick. We were so happy we chose him. Our family liked him a lot, and the wedding guests thought he was great.
  • User838433 2+ years ago
    I was very happy with the individuality of the ceremony.
  • User1522463 2+ years ago
    We chose the short ceremony which did not allow much flexibility, but was a great value for the money. My guests enjoyed the ceremony and everything came together nicely.

Remembrance Weddings's reply:

The short and sweet ceremonies are pre-written with limited choices (religious or non religious) (with and exchange of rings or without.) That's why we are able to offer them at a low price. We are happy to offer custom written and staged ceremonies, but this type of ceremony costs more because it requires much more of our time.
  • User2807949 2+ years ago
    The ceremony turned out not to be what my husband and I were hoping for. The ceremony was very generic- not personal or meaningful to either of us. I would expect this for an entry level price but not for a ceremony that costs over $500. I was also very upset when I heard after my wedding that the Reverend asked my sister in law to go buy him a bottle of water five minutes before the ceremony was starting. None of my family members or guests should have been burdened with that task right as the ceremony was starting and I thought it was very unprofessional. I would recommend going with an officiant who does not charge extra for a pre-ceremony consoltation. I think if we had the chance to meet him in person prior to planning the details we would have found an officiant that was a better fit for us.

Remembrance Weddings's reply:

Not sure who this is because they waited a year to post the review. In our platinum Remembrance Wedding the couple discusses with me exactly what they want in a 30-45 minute conversation going through a questionaire I developed in 20 years of doing weddings. One of the ending questions is who personal a wedding they want and I ask them for input personal information at the time, or at the time they return the agreement we sign agreeing to what the wedding will be. A month ahead of time they are presented with an exact copy of the text and are given about two weeks to ask questions, make changes, add or delete anything. I then make any changes requested and print all the materials for delivery of the ceremony and a keepsake book. 99% of couples do the questionnaire over the phone or video link because it saves my time and theirs, and most busy couples appreciate that. If the couple wants to meet me in person I do charge for that. In person meetings generally take 2-3 times as long and then you add drive time. Time is the most valuable thing we all have, especially when you get to my age (dinosaurs roamed the earth when I was born.) I can count negative reviews or comments on one hand from 20 years and thousands of couples. Wish they would have said something at the time, so I could have learned from my mistakes.