Reflections Inc. Reviews

4 | Baton Rouge, LA

4 Reviews for Reflections Inc.

Christy · Married on 06/10/2017

This place was awesome! The bartender made sure I had a drink in my hand the whole time! They also made plates of food for us to eat before going out to visit our guests. They have private rooms to eat and change in! They also provided things we didn't have such as the cake stand. They boxed up the top of our cake for us and when it was time to leave they fixed us a box of our wedding food to take with us! I have no complaints about this place!

Sent on 07/01/2017
  • BeeLauren

Brittany · Married on 04/09/2011

So we used Reflections as our reception site and were very pleased. Lee and Louis were great to work with. It's partially decorated (tablecloths, chair covers, buffet centerpieces) so that made things a little simpler. My husband requested a certain layout for the bridal party, and they quickly met the request. The DJ (I think his name is Drake) was awesome. We gave him a list of songs and left it up to him to decide, and guests stayed on the dance floor. The food was delish, especially the crawfish pies (my fav) and the spinach artichoke dip and fried fish (the husband's fav).

Sent on 05/13/2011
  • W

Wimbreth · Married on 04/21/2007

I cannot say enough good things about Reflections! Their service was fantastic, their food was delicious, and they got everything together for me in less than 5 weeks! See my other review for reception halls regarding Oak Lodge to understand why on earth I would ever plan my wedding reception only 5 weeks in advance. Reflections was flexible, understanding, and helpful. They returned emails and phone calls promptly, and they helped me with all the details. I am very hands-on, and I wanted to do some of the decorating myself. The owner herself actually let my bridesmaids and me in the morning of my reception day to allow us to decorate the tables. She was also involved in many of the details herself. The food was great - everyone loved it. The decour was beautiful and matched my wedding colors so well. I had so many happy wedding guests because of this venue! The room set-up is great for large parties, allowing everyone to see everything that goes on at a wedding reception without looking like just one giant room. There was also plenty of seating. I could not have been happier!

Sent on 07/26/2007

Ann · Married on 10/26/2002

3.4
      3.0
      3.5
      3.5
      3.0

They were great! Only one exception, the servers they provided to cut and serve the cakes to the guests cut the slices way too thick. My on mother and several other family members and several other guests didn't get to have cake because it ran out too quickly! I made sure to have a cake to serve 175-185 people- we had just under 150 guests. My family told be after the fact that they slices were too thick.

Sent on 07/02/2008