On WeddingWire since 2020

Located in Zachary, Louisiana, Magnolia Fields Venue is a delightful property that can set the stage for weddings and other special events. Constructed in 1898, the building has been renovated into a distinctive venue that soon-to-be newlyweds will surely adore. It is nestled in the heart of Zachary’s historic district, seamlessly complementing the area’s vintage-meets-vogue aesthetic. Married owners Danny and Skye Willis have been welcoming couples to pledge their love here since 2019. You and your partner are invited to celebrate your entire occasion here, from your rehearsal dinner to your reception.

Facilities and Capacity

Magnolia Fields Venue can comfortably receive a maximum of 250 guests. You can enjoy your dream ceremony at one of the exterior spaces before venturing to your transformed reception area. Blending old-world decor with modern elements, the venue’s interior evokes a sense of nostalgia while maintaining a contemporary vibe. Various details pay homage to its original Victorian influence, such as the stately staircase, elegant chandeliers, and old-fashioned cabinets. In addition to weddings, the property welcomes all manner of other milestone events, including anniversaries, christening parties, and baby showers.

Magnolia Fields Venue offers venue-only options as well as the help of their experienced in-house party/wedding planner for more elaborate design needs.

History

Dating back to the 19th-century, this property is characterized by its Queen Anne Victorian architectural style. Eager to revitalize Zachary’s historic district, the local council decided to find renovators to work their magic on Magnolia Fields Venue. Husband-and-wife team Danny and Skye Willis were chosen, and they have transformed this building into the sought-after marital setting that couples know and love today.

87% Recommended by couples

L
Laree T. Sent on 12/03/2020

Attention to Detail

When my daughter’s venue cancelled three weeks before the wedding, we panicked. I immediately contacted Lexi who set my mind at ease and assured me that they would make the wedding everything my daughter wanted... and then some. They delivered on that promise! The wedding decor was beautiful, and the staff was knowledgeable, attentive, and so incredibly responsive to our needs and requests. This was our 4th daughter to get married, and I truly wish this venue had been available for the others! Don’t hesitate to book this venue!
I
Inga H. Sent on 09/16/2023

It was Perfect!

The venue was lovely and they helped make my daughters wedding perfect. The staff was wonderful!
Shannon
Shannon B. Sent on 03/21/2022

Perfect Wedding weekend

My son was married to his lovely bride at this beautiful space this past weekend. We held the rehearsal dinner the night before as well. The staff was great - Cindy and Ashley were our main ladies - they were very professional and very friendly. The entire weekend experience could not have been better! I feel they did everything they could to make sure things were done exactly as the wonderful Bride wanted them! So happy to watch our son and new daughter in law begin their life together!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Colbi R. & Mo R.
41 photos · 04/17/2021

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit