18444 Hwy 22, Ponchatoula, LA 70454 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25

About The Oaks Wedding & Event Center

The Oaks is a rustic ballroom wedding venue located in Ponchatoula, Louisiana that is known for creating events that emulate Southern charm. This venue has five acres of lovely gardens, buildings and plenty pf parking. The Oaks Wedding & Event Center is an all-inclusive venue where all of your wedding events can take place with you ease of mind.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue is able to accommodate up to 350 guests on the day of your event. A grand staircase spills out into the spacious ballroom where you and your guests can dance the night away.

The Oaks Wedding & Event Center is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. Their services include:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Parking
  • Setup
  • Valet

Cuisine
Select from a variety of serving options, including buffet and hors d’oeuvres. You and your guests will enjoy a delicious menu of Southern favorites and other Creole classics.

Location
This venue is located just a short distance off of I-55 in Ponchatoula. You will be just north of Joyce Wildlife Management Area and Lake Pontchartrain.

Follow The Oaks Wedding & Event Center on

Videos 1 vídeo

4 Reviews for The Oaks Wedding & Event Center

Dakota N · Married on 10/13/2018

A Perfect Experience

We are completely blown away with the level of professionalism that y’all performed Saturday night. We cannot be happier with how everything turned out.

Selecting the perfect venue to host our one and only wedding was a big decision for us. We went to several locations, and just didn’t leave with a feeling of excitement. A friend of ours referred y’all to us, so we decided to book an appointment. From the first moment after we arrived, we knew this was the place where we wanted our wedding to occur. We made the decision before ever leaving the parking lot.

Now that the wedding has completed, we do not regret our decision at all. Everything was perfect! All of the staff was kind and polite to our guest. The food was to die for. I have been to countless weddings before, yet never a wedding with food like we enjoyed Saturday. The to-go dinners we received were greatly unexpected and appreciated. The decorations and lighting matched exactly what we dreamed. The DJ did an excellent job with keeping awesome music going during the entire reception. I was really worried about if many people would fill the dance floor, and was very happy to see them enjoying themselves all the way to the end. Every single person who attended told me how much he or she enjoyed the venue.

Alyssa, the following is dedicated to you alone:
    You had a huge impact and defiantly an integral part to our wedding. Your attention to detail, sense of urgency, professionalism, organization, coordination, and spot on communication was completely above all expectations. Everything went perfect without a single hiccup. We were impressed with your organization during the rehearsal. I have never attended a rehearsal that started and ended on time. Every one of them seemed to just be chaos. We received many compliments about our rehearsals coordination. During the ceremony, you kept everything and every one rolling perfectly in line. The days leading to the wedding were stressful both of us (especially me). I am aware that I may have contacted you way too many times, but what I appreciate was your quick response times to all of my messages. One thing you accomplished that I am truly grateful for was how you handled the beer issue. I am normally a very detailed oriented person, but I failed to tell you the brand of beer that we wanted. Once I uncovered this mistake, you jumped straight to action and made it happen. For this, I am truly impressed and so very thankful. Your knowledge on everything was above expectation. I really hate it when I am talking to a company representative and they say: “I don’t know.” During this entire event, not once did you ever not know what needed to be done. I am also so very thankful that you marketed the photo booth to us. Our guests absolutely loved it! You are awesome at your job, and defiantly have what it takes to create a long career.

I will end this with one final statement. If we had to do it all over again, we would one hundred percent select The Oaks on 22 again. We are going to recommend y’all to everybody we talk to you.

Great job and thank y’all for everything!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

KIMBERLY · Married on 03/31/2018

Absolutely perfect. Beautiful, great food, amazing staff. Just wonderful. They cook the food on site so its super and the chef is willing to go the extra mile. Love this place. So happy with it.

Sent on 04/18/2018

The Oaks Wedding & Event Center FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Garden
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Dessert
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Outside Cake
    Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Liquor License
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Runners
    Lighting
    Photo booth
    Tables
    Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Valet
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    April
    May
    June
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January