Reel Life Pictures Reviews

28 | Avalon, CA

28 Reviews for Reel Life Pictures

Emily · Married on 05/01/2016

Aron is extremely professional, prompt and SO kind. We were so happy from our first meeting to the time we received our wonderful and priceless wedding video. He makes sure you get exactly what you want and is very accommodating! I would recommend him to everyone I know!!!!!

Allison · Married on 04/30/2016

Aron and his staff were incredibly professional and helpful on our wedding day! Even though we only conversed via e-mail prior to our wedding he was very attentive and everything went according to plan on the day of! He and his staff worked incredibly well with our photographer and made sure that every shot (even if we didn't think about it!) was captured! When we received our videos, he was very open to anything we wanted to change or add and did it with quite a quick turnaround. We are extremely satisfied with our wedding videos from Reel Life Pictures! Thank you Aron!

Larissa · Married on 10/10/2015

Aron was such a breeze to work with. He communicated quickly to every question I had, and I truly felt like all of my concerns were acknowledged. As a professional sports videographer myself, I knew that I would be a pretty annoying bride for our wedding videographer, but Aron never let on if all my pesky questions got to him ;) He was happy to listen to my own ideas, but also present what he felt was best for the situation. He also gave great value for what we paid. We got more than we asked for, and were so happy with our choice to go with Reel Life Pictures. PS. Our editing was SO WELL DONE. Thanks to Aron and the team!

MATTHEW · Married on 10/03/2015

We almost didn't get a videographer for our wedding. But as a gift for my wife on the day, I surprised her with a viedographer. Aron was great at working with me in capturing the reveal of her gift on camera. Aron was very punctual, clear, concise, and a true professional. Aron has a true gift and is very artistic in all that he does. We barely noticed that he was there that day albeit one shot that he informed us of that he thought would look great (and it sure did!). If you're thinking of getting a videographer you can just stop here. There is no one better. His pricing is incredibly fair and you get more than you pay for. I would highly suggest the aerial drone videography! It offers such a unique shot! Thanks again for everything Aron, we will cherish this for the rest of our lives.

Aron from Reel Life Pictures did an absolutely wonderful job capturing our wedding. He was professional, prompt, and quick to respond up to the wedding date and after. He let us have some say in any edits we wanted and was very easy to work with. The quality of the video is great. The highlights reel was absolutely a crowd please-er and so amazing. The edits of the other aspects of the wedding are great too. It was wonderful working with Aron and he is amazing at what he does. I highly recommend Reel Life Pictures for your wedding. Great value and great work.

Robert · Married on 08/01/2015

Aron is simply the best. He met with us on multiple occasions in person to discuss our thoughts and ideas for our wedding and the style we envisioned. His prices are incredibly reasonable and his work is second to none. The thing I like most about Aron is how easy going he is. He never once pushed anything on us and he let us do all the talking while he listened in order to build a production that was exactly what we were looking for. He isn’t set to just one style and he’s fully capable of taking various style shots in order to put together a unique video that feels customized for any couple that is getting married. He’s courteous, prompt, professional, and very attentive while he works. He had never met our photographer prior to our wedding day but he easily adapted to her work style and he was able to put together an incredible video for my wife and me. I couldn’t be more pleased with the decision we made to hire Aron and I would recommend him to anyone looking for exceptional work at a very good price. I can’t thank him enough for such a perfect video. My wife and I have something we can revisit for the rest of our lives that will always remind us of what a great day it was.

Alicia · Married on 07/11/2015

Aron was wonderful on the day of our wedding. He was professional and paid great attention to detail. After receiving our final video we were so thankful that we chose Reel Life Pictures because our video was perfect! He captured moments and details from our wedding that couldn't be captured in still photos. I would highly recommend his services to anyone!

• F

Felisa · Married on 07/20/2014

Aron with Reel life pictures was an absolute pleasure to work with! His professionalism and talent exceeded my expectations when it came to the finished result. But before the finished result he made sure to send me a video edit asking me if I was happy with everything. I asked to add a few things on top of everything that he had already done and he was quick to not only respond to my request, but also was quick to make the changes and send me an edit. He also let me pick the music for our video, which was awesome because I could tailor it to mine and my husbands favorites and that made it that much more special. The quality of work was beautifully done and I was shocked on how much the equipment picked up sound and visually, not to mention the equipment was so small that I barely even noticed anyone shooting. Arrival was on time and he was ready to work. I will recommend Reel life pictures to all of my friends and family going forward for their special occasions! I have given five stars on everything because honestly all around from start to finish Aron made a masterpiece that I know I will treasure for years to come.

We are so pleased we used Reel Life Pitcures for our wedding videography! Stephen did a great job capturing all of the moments we hoped for and more. The final video is breath taking and brings us right back to the special day. Aron did such a wonderful job editing, the video flows perfectly. Highly recommend! Great price and excellent quality.

Nicole · Married on 01/04/2014

Less than two months before the wedding we decided to to hire a videographer. The search was on and after my first appointment with Aron Eisenberg with Reel Life Pictures, I knew he was the one. Professional, responsive to emails/requests, beyond talented, and created the most amazing video a bride could ask for. After the initial viewing of our video we requested a few revisions, axing a few people etc, and Aron had our revised video for us immediately. Not only did we love our video but our families loved it as well, all commenting on the style and collection of special moments. We would definitely recommend Reel Life Pictures to other brides and grooms. We couldn't have asked for a better videographer!

• Krista

Krista · Married on 09/21/2013

I received Robert and Aron's name as a suggestion from my wedding planner, Naomi Takahashi at DNT Events.

From the start, both Robert and Aron were very responsive to my questions and flexible with working with my budget. They had a wonderful website and when I had questions on different packages or different elements I wanted to add, they were adaptable to making it work.

On the day of the event, they were amazing. They filmed during the setup and throughout the evening. Both were extremely professional and talented in "being invisible" as much as possible. They demonstrated great teamwork and found amazing and interesting angles to shoot from - which was evident when the final project was sent to me.

Due to the time of our wedding (fall in California is a busy time in the wedding season), it did take a while to receive the final copy of the video but I found they were up front on the delivery time and how the editing was going. Our wedding was vintage with a European flair and they were completely open to my request to use certain music in keeping with that style. Additionally, after the day was over, I wanted to add additional items to my package and they inserted them in without even a hitch!

When I received the final package, all I could say was WOW! They are amazing. They recreated the day for me with such beauty and poise. They truly captured the essence of what my vision was. Their exceptional work filled in all those areas that I didn't get to see or experience because I was the bride. Without a doubt, I highly recommend Reel Life Pictures.

Krista & Mike Richardson
    9/21/2013

Angela · Married on 07/27/2013

Working with Reel Life was wonderful! They are prompt, friendly and do AMAZING work. We could not have asked for better and were so happy they were there to capture our wedding day. Choose Reel Life - You will not regret your decision!

Jurg · Married on 07/27/2013

I called Aron relatively late as my daughter was very sure she didn't want another person (there was a team of 2 photographers) doing any kind of photography at her wedding. But I just couldn't give up the idea of having a video record of the day. Aron was VERY respectful of every part of the day--one was able to forget he was even there.
    However, the video is a real treasure. My daughter is also very happy that she finally relented and allowed me to have Aron come to record the day.
    Further, we received a "rough cut" within very short order. After the honeymoon there was moving/new job/thank you cards… so it took a long time for us to get back to Aron. But he was very patient and the final product is just wonderful.
    I strongly recommend Aron and Reel Life Pictures!

London · Married on 05/18/2013

These guys were great! We worked with both Aron and Rob who are tremendously talented, efficient, and responsive. They exceeded our expectations - both in the way they shot footage at the rehearsal dinner & wedding - and in the end product that they produced. I had a last minute request for a quick turn around on the highlight video and they were very responsive and got it done - AND they produced amazing work!

Erin · Married on 05/04/2013

Reel Life Pictures did an incredible job from start to finish. Aron and Rob are an amazing team! They respond immediately to all calls, texts, emails and communication. They deserve more than A+++++. My husband and I can relive our big day over and over again and so can friends and family! Our package included a "highlight video" in YOUTUBE format which provides awesome clips from the day until end. We also got a play-by-play from start to finish in DVD format, which is again so amazing! They included music, photos and amazing footage, which made our day even more special and memorable.
    Their video equipment is super low profile and outstanding HIGH DEFINITION quality. At one point, I didn’t even realize they were filming!
    Reel Life is fantastic; their professionalism during our church ceremony and second location reception was out of this world. They catered directly to our needs. We couldn’t have asked for a better team. They are also very competitive in price; compared to other companies we interviewed. We recommend Reel Life to everyone, you won’t be disappointed. We can't thank you enough!
    Erin and Tom

Annie · Married on 11/10/2012

Aron and his team were amazing. They worked with us to customize our package and then made sure well after the fact that our Video was edited and set up to our specifications. The quality of the video and how it is laid out is amazing. He synced all the music perfectly to what we were dancing.

They were extremely professional and respectful of our church and were great to work with. I highly recommend them! We know people who paid a lot more and did not get nearly the level of service!

karynn · Married on 12/30/2011

I loved working with them! They are such great people and their work was amazing. Their services are worth every penny! I've already referred them to a few of my friends who recently got engaged and they have nothing but wonderful things to say too.

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/30/2010

I'm not sure if 5 stars is enough for Reel Life. If I could give them more, I certainly would. Robby and Aron were my videographers on our wedding day and they were nothing short of amazing. In addition to being a delight to work with both before, during and after our wedding, the real treat is the end product which is our amazing video. The reel life team have an incredible artistic and creative talent that captures all of the elements of your day that you never want to forget and some you didn't even know happened. Every time I watch our video, I smile and get filled with all the same emotions. Everything was done with such professional finish as well. Really I can't say enough wonderful things about Reel Life and their team. Thank you Rob & Aron for capturing our ady in such an amazing way. If anyone is readying reviews and on the edge of deciding to have a video of your day, DO IT! There are few items that you can keep with you after your day is complete, this is something that you can not put a price tag on - it is something you will hold on to for the rest of your life, share with your children, family, friends and re-live the magic of your very special day... I know we will. Thanks guys!

Stacy · Married on 10/15/2010

Aron and the team at Reel Life Pictures did an amazing job on our wedding. They were not only professional but also a pleasure to deal with. Our video turned out beautifully, capturing all of the big highlights and those little moments that you didn't even realize happened but are so special! They were also extremely easy to work with during the editing process, taking all of our notes and making sure we loved our video. We were impressed by all of the special effects and the way they incorporated our selected music into our most treasured memories. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to capture the most important and special day of your life.

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2010

Aron was so great to work with. He did an amazing job on my wedding video and is great with communication. I love re-living my special day :)

Nyla · Married on 08/27/2007

AWESOME! Robert and Aron were a pleasure to work with.Our video brought me to tears! I was blown away, it is truly a work of art. I am so touched and appreciative of all the hard work it must have taken to put something like that together. It captured the magic of that whole day perfectly and I will cherish it forever.

Margaret · Married on 09/30/2006

They worth every penny. Very professional.

Alyssa · Married on 05/21/2016

Aron was incredibly creative, receptive, professional, and wonderful to work with. The video he produced surpassed our wildest dreams, and he was absolutely incredible to work with the day of our wedding. He captured moments we didn't even realized took place throughout the day/night, as well as moments that passed us by so quickly the day of the wedding. We felt truly lucky to have him take part in our special day. I highly recommend Aron and Reel Life Pictures to anyone who is looking for a unique and stunning video that goes deeper than just the visuals of the wedding day. Aron captured our love, our family and friends, and the magical vibe of our wedding better than we could have ever hoped.

Allison · Married on 10/11/2014

We were happily referred to Reel Life Pictures from a family friend. Aron was excellent - he met with us to to discuss which package would fit our needs the best without trying to upsell or push services on us. On the day of the wedding everything was handled professionally. The DVDs were sent to us in as timely a fashion as they could be given how much work goes into the editing process. Aron's communication was fantastic. The quality of the videos was excellent and it was the most amazing investment for our wedding day and we're so glad that we got the video. We highly recommend reel life pictures to anyone. Superior quality and great prices. You will not be disappointed.

Brandon and Allison Begley

Aron & crew were super professional and easy to work with. On the day of, the crew was so discreet that we barely even noticed that they were there. Both the highlights and full-length video came out beautifully. And Aron was so flexible with all of our requests and input. It was such a wonderful way to remember our day!