Paso Robles, Paso Robles, CA 93446 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Austin Hatcher Visuals

A passionate Wedding Videographer in Paso Robles, California. Austin Hatcher of Austin Hatcher Visuals is a unique artist with a specialty in cinematography and a personal eye for beauty. Austin is always more than happy to meet with the couples he plans to do business with because he believes it’s important to know and understand a couple to get the best possible videography. Austin Hatcher Visuals has an underlying style that will compliment and accompany any and all types of couples.

Austin Hatcher Visuals specializes in cinematic and storytelling-style videography and is sure to create a product you’ll want to watch over and over and over again. Services offered include:

• Additional hours
3146abdd5d6c23eb IMG 9680

• Videos 1

9 Reviews for Austin Hatcher Visuals

Kathryn Campoy · Married on 06/08/2019

Austin is the BEST, our film is a work of art!

Austin was a phenomenal vendor to work with for our wedding in June 2019. Everyone says that the one vendor they wished they had for an event is a videographer and we are so glad we had not just anyone, but Austin to capture our day.

Professionalism:
    He is extremely professional and works extremely well with other vendors. I was impressed with how friendly and kind Austin was before, during, and after our event not just with myself and my now husband but the other vendors, our family, and guests at the wedding. Everyone commented on how he was able to truly be behind the scenes and not intrude- yet he captured EVERYTHING!!

Attention to detail:
    When we received our film, through tears during the first viewing I was completely in awe of how beautiful everything came together. The editing and attention to detail that went into taking moments throughout the day to seamlessly combine and create something we will look back on over and over is truly art. It's clear that Austin is talented and takes great care in what he produces and picks up on the little things. Watching the short film I was taken back to the day and all the feelings surrounding it. My husband noted that everything important to us is in that film.

Communication:
    My now husband and I were planning our wedding remotely from the Bay Area and we were not able to meet with Austin in person before our wedding. However, Austin carved out time to talk to us on the phone and understand the vibe we were going for and really put my mind at ease. I was extremely thankful for Austin's consistent communication throughout the process. He answered all of my questions (I am a person of many questions) and was extremely patient with me.

I cannot recommend Austin enough for any event, the way he captured our day in Cayucos, CA is so fantastic and I am so glad we worked with Austin to create this heirloom for us. Thank you so much Austin!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 11/24/2018

The best videographer we could ask for!

Austin is a great videographer. We worked with him prior to our wedding to do an engagement video and it came out beautifully. He’s very responsive with messages and is so easy to work with. We’re looking forward to seeing our highlight video but we’re confident that it will turn out just as wonderful as our engagement video. If you’re in the San Luis Obispo area (or even a little further), we highly recommend Austin :)

Sent on 12/11/2018

Award

Austin Hatcher Visuals Pricing

Austin Hatcher Visuals Price Rates

Austin Hatcher Visuals FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Brandon Warnock Visuals
    Brandon Warnock Visuals Wedding Videographers

Austin Hatcher is not only one to go above and beyond to reach his client's needs, he's also a cinematic genius! The footage he captures is crisp HD and overall incredibly stunning. Let him create a wedding video for you that you'll love and enjoy for a lifetime!

• Paso Robles Paso Robles, California, 93446 See on map