Red Photo Fusion Reviews

15 | Newport, KY

15 Reviews for Red Photo Fusion

Elizabeth · Married on 09/20/2014

Coleman and Brooke were amazing to work with!! From being prompt to coordinating great shots and just being a good time! I am so glad I got to add them to our day and could not of picked a better photography team. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Bridget · Married on 11/02/2012

Coleman and Brooke were amazing! They went way above and beyond to make our day perfect. I had the best time with them!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Marla · Married on 08/10/2012

Coleman and Brooke were great to work with. The photographers are a big part of your wedding day. They definitely made our day special. I would recommend them any day of the week.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Coleman and Brooke were one of my favorite parts of my wedding day! They were WONDERFUL and made things very comfortable and fun for my husband and me! They did a wonderful job communicating with me all of the months leading up to the wedding day. I remember reading on their website at the beginning stages of finding a photographer, that their #1 priority is to establish a professional relationship with their clients in order to get to know them better in order to have amazing photos and I feel they excelled! Thanks Coleman and Brooke!

Sent on 06/25/2012

sarah · Married on 04/21/2012

Coleman and Brooke are so amazing and make your Wedding day something that you could never forget! They both have such great, easy personalities and this truly shows through their work. The creativity and work that is put into each picture truly captured my entire day. I would never recommend another photographer for any Engagement, Wedding, or baby photos!

Sent on 05/09/2012

Brenda · Married on 06/24/2011

Coleman and Brooke are so down to earth. They make any bride and groom feel comfortable and beautiful on their special day. I would suggest Red Photo Fusion to do any couple's engagement and wedding session!

Sent on 08/20/2011

Red Photo Fusion's reply:

Thank you Brenda! We had a wonderful time working with you and Michael!

Rhonda · Married on 10/16/2010

Brooke and Coleman have been great to work with. Our wedding pictures were amazing. All of them were so good it was hard to choose! Very creative and talented duo. I would recommend them to everyone for a great photography experience.

Sent on 02/01/2011

Louise · Married on 06/19/2010

The experience with Coleman from Red Photo Fusion was beyond phenomenal. Coleman becomes completely invested in capturing every aspect of the wedding. The images she captured were beyond what I could have ever expected. During the creation process for our wedding album, she took the time to listen to all my thoughts and the final product is a timeless piece my husband and I can look at for many years.

Sent on 10/22/2011

Lisa · Married on 06/05/2010

Coleman was very flexible and shot at different locations ! very personable and caring. We loved her!

Sent on 04/05/2011

Cindy · Married on 09/12/2009

Brooke and Coleman did a wonderful job on our wedding and our engagement session. On such an important day they really made us feel comfortable in the pictures and helped keep the stress down. I met with Brooke to go over picture ideas that I would like to do and really felt as though she heard my requests. I LOVED the final results!

Sent on 01/21/2011

Eleanor · Married on 08/15/2009

These ladies are hands down amazing! They will go above and beyond for your photos! They did my wedding and the one thing you need from your wedding day are the wonderful memories that go along with it and trust me you will get your moneys worth with Red Photo Fusion.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Mel · Married on 06/05/2009

Brooke Schihl was our wedding photographer for our 6.5.09 wedding. She was amazing. She went out of her way to accomodate us and listened to our wishes. The final product was absolutely beautiful. I've seen wedding pictures that people paid lots of money for and I must say, mine are of a much higher quality. I got way more for my money than I ever expected. Red Photo Fusion will be our family's forever photography studio.

Sent on 01/26/2011

Mary · Married on 11/03/2007

From the moment my husband and I met with Coleman, we knew she was a perfect fit to photograph our wedding. At our engagement session, she made us feel very comfortable and nothing felt posed/forced.

Coleman photographed my wedding in 2007. Her pictures were amazing and captured exactly what I wanted that day - a nice mixture of traditional pictures as well as those important candids that showed the spirit and love of the wedding day. We have some beautiful, unique shots ranging from an afternoon at the park, to a few city scenes, many beautiful church photos, and candids capturing the fun of the reception.

I recommend Red Photo Fusion and their wedding/engagement services to Cincinnati area brides!

Sent on 01/31/2011

Macaira · Married on 05/08/2010

Our photographer (Coleman Smith) was wonderful. She was very professional, but also flexible. She was able to quickly organize and capture family photos, but also captured great candid moments of our wedding.

Sent on 04/06/2011

1.0

I was extremely upset with my wedding photos. They were horrible. The photographer was not nice to me the day of my wedding and I honestly felt like she didn't even like me. Beside my wedding photos being terrible and paying a lot of money for nothing but a disc, she handed my wedding photos off to my husband at a gas station!! We never even had a meeting after the wedding to discuss an album or any kind of prints. The only wedding photos I have printed in my home are ones other people took at my wedding. It is incredibly upsetting to think that I don't even have nice professional pictures to show for one of the most important days of my life. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/23/2016