14 Reviews for Rebecca Walker Designs | SimpleVeil.com

14 Rebecca Walker Designs | SimpleVeil.com Reviews

We searched for the "perfect" veil everywhere ... they all looked cheap and shabby. So we looked online for days ... we were very particular about the look to go with the wedding dress. Well, we found it! We custom ordered the veil and it's perfect! Exactly what we visioned. Top quality ... does not look cheap ... very professional seller!!!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I got my veil last night and I love it so much! Great quality! Fast shipping and no need to return it! Thanks Rebecca Walker Designs and Simpleveil.com!

Profile Picture User3421989, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

My veil is absolutely beautiful and looks exactly like the sample shown on the website. I received my veil by the date promised in professional packaging and wrinkle free.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend this website to anyone looking for a veil- they have an extensive selection on their website. I actually wanted a combination that I did not see on their website. So, I emailed them and they got back to me so fast- they set up my custom veil on their website and I was able to place my order that same day. They told me production time was about two weeks but it only took one exactly. I had to sign for the package when it arrived which made me feel safe that it was in the right hands! Overall- I absolutely love the veil- its flawless. Thanks again to veilshop.com!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I just ordered my veil from Veil Shop and could not be happier with my experience. I really didn't know where to start or that there were so many options for veils, but their videos and explanations made my decision so much less stressful. They make sure that you have everything on each page and there are not a lot of clicking back and forth between pages.

Profile Picture Liz, 4/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

When I began that wonderful-and-yet-dreaded process of choosing my gown, veil, etc for my wedding day, I knew right away that I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for my veil. I also wanted something extremely simple, which I knew I wouldn't find at most bridal stores. On a random Google search, I found this little online store from my home-state of Ohio and was instantly impressed by the array of OPTIONS that they had!! The site is well organized and makes the whole process of choosing your veil SIMPLE and EASY! And best yet? The prices were FAIR! I got exactly what I wanted, for the price I wanted, in the time-frame that I wanted! I highly recommend Veil Shop for anyone who wants options and has a budget!!

Profile Picture Katelynn, 4/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Oh my gosh! Impressed does not BEGIN to describe my experience with this company. My daughter will be married in a dress purchased in a high end Chicago boutique. While willing to buy her the dress of her dreams I had sticker shock at the price of the veils (particularly as the purchase was coming at the back end of the wedding process preparation!)

The tutorial page of the website prepared us and told us/showed us all about the various veil styles and options. I had some questions and left a message on the contact line. The company owner is the woman you see in the video and she is just as personable and helpful on the phone! After clarifying some things I took a chance and ordered 2 styles that my daughter liked and they are simply beautiful. I brought them to her fitting and one went perfectly with her dress. The shipping was super fast and included packing and hanging instructions. The customer service I experienced with veilshop.com was extraordinary. I would recommend them to any bride.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User2649697, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

I bought my veil from here and was so happy with it! I'd ordered my dress on line and had originally decided not to have a veil, but when it arrived and I tried it on, something was missing. The veil I bought looked so beautiful with my dress!

Profile Picture Shirleen, 6/11/11, 4 Reviews
4.1

I was thrilled with the quality and reasonable price of my veil.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/21/11, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

We purchased the veil at VeilShop.com after being shocked at the price of veils at the bridal shops. The veil was a very simple cathedral length drop veil that cost only $100. We were very pleased with the product and the service.

Profile Picture Laurrie, 6/19/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Veilshop wasgreat! My bridesmaids dresses arrived early with no problems. Thanks!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Bunmi, 10/4/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This was one of the best people that I worked with, Michelle. She could not have been nicer. I ordered my veil and tiara from veilshop.com. It arrived packaged neatly and quickly. I also ordered earrings for all of my bridesmaids and my mother from there also. They were beautiful. I had to return one tiara, and it was simple to return.

Profile Picture Ali, 6/21/08, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

After trying on a $500 veil at the bridal salon that I liked, I was pleased to discover I could re-create the same veil at VeilShop.com for $60! With shipping, a storage bag, and hanging clip, I spent not even $90. It arrived really quickly too. One great thing I have heard about them is that they have a great return policy if you want to get two different veils to try with your dress, and return one.

Profile Picture Ramona, 6/21/08, 21 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I HIGHLY recommend this site for veils. I looked at a lot of veils in the shops where I looked for dresses and they were all so expensive and a lot of them looked cheap and felt scratchy, despite the high price tag. VeilShop.com offers pretty much any style of veil that you can think of and you can customize the veil to your preferred length, trim, color, etc. The prices are WAY lower than anything I saw in a store and the quality was perfect! I ordered my veil and when it arrived I noticed a tiny black spot on the ribbon trim (this dot would not be noticeable if the veil hadn't been folded exactly the right way - I think no one could have noticed it in passing but, still, I wanted it to be perfect!). I called Customer Service and they immediately sent me a new veil. I didn't even have to bother with sending the other veil back, since they said they could not use a damaged veil anyway. The veil was just what I wanted, looked nicer than the ones I had seen in stores, and was very soft! The site was very easy to use and the veil arrived right away. This is the type of vendor that busy and stressed brides need!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/15/07, 7 Reviews