Rachel Nielsen Photography Reviews

7 | Woods Cross, UT

7 Reviews for Rachel Nielsen Photography

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2016

We planned our elopement from across the country (Michigan) and had never even visited Utah before choosing to have our ceremony at Antelope Island. Rachel was not only an amazing photographer, she also answered all of our questions about where and when to hold the event to ensure the most stunning views and best memories. Our ceremony was everything we hoped for and more and she captured everything beautifully (along with being one of the nicest people we have had the pleasure of meeting). I cannot say enough positive things about our experience and recommend Rachel with the highest regards!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Hayley · Married on 08/13/2016

Rachel took our engagement pictures at Antelope Island and we absolutely love them! She was wonderful to work with- she made us feel comfortable and the session was enjoyable. She was very helpful throughout the whole process, from talking about outfits to scouting locations, she put my (worried) mind at ease. After the session, she was quick to respond to any questions I had concerning the photos, potential edits and adding more pictures. The pictures are stunning- I had the hardest time choosing which one to use because I love all of them! Rachel did such an amazing job and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Kristal · Married on 11/23/2013

I highly recommend Rachel with Rachel Nielsen Photography. I love every picture from our wedding day and she got them back to us SO quickly. She made the whole experience super easy and enjoyable.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Abby · Married on 09/10/2013

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, I would recommend Rachel over and over. She was so great with everyone on our wedding day and we have the most beautiful pics!!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Katie · Married on 08/23/2013

Rachel did a wonderful job with my wedding photos. She was so nice to work with and made me feel very comfortable in front of the camera. I would highly recommend her as a wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Rachel was SO amazing to work with. Our photos perfectly captured our wedding day and she was so nice to work with. She went above and beyond and definitely over-delivered!! I would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Taylor · Married on 04/24/2013

Wow. We got our wedding photos back SO fast and they were absolutely stunning!!! Rachel is so sweet and amazing to work with. I recommend her to everyone I know looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/01/2013