Haley Thomas Photography

Woods Cross, UT View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Haley Thomas Photography is a wedding company based out of Woods Cross, Utah, just a 14-minute drive from the heart of Salt Lake City. The owner, Haley, grew up on the east coast and moved to Utah, where she met her loving husband, when she was 20. Though they moved to Washington for a couple years, Haley is so happy to be back in Utah, to document the milestone moments of those celebrating in her community. This artist can be characterized by her natural creativity and was inspired to direct her passion for art into photography. It was when Haley became a mother that she really realized the value of a photograph, freezing time and emotions. Haley is particularly touched by the poetry and the emotions that a photo conveys. Haley delights in capturing candid, everyday moments of her family and takes pride in sharing her talents with others to capture the whole story of their wedding day!

From your occasion’s thoughtful details to the once-in-a-lifetime highlights, Haley Thomas Photography will be there to capture it all. To document your festivities, Haley is available to travel between multiple locations throughout the day and can provide additional hours upon request. Drawing from her journalistic style of photography, she thrives when preserving candid moments and aims to create authentic, timeless images. In addition to wedding photography, Haley is available for engagement sessions, proposals and bridal sessions before the big day. After the editing process is complete, you can receive your photos as albums, canvases, digital files, prints, and more.

If you are interested in booking your special day with Haley Thomas Photography, the first step in the process is a phone call, or a little meet and greet at a local cafe. This initial conversation can give you an oppurtunity to connect with Haley, as well as give Haley a chance to get to know the you, your story, and your vision!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Jaalah H. Married on 07/17/2021

Great experience

Haley is prompt with getting photos back, gives tons of content back to choose from, and her edits are so dreamy which is perfect for a wedding. She is energetic and fun to work with, and was a breeze to work with. I would highly recommend her for bridals or weddings.
    Chelsea T. Married on 06/29/2021

The best to work with

Haley was SUCH a joy to work with!! She an absolute delight and has such an amazing spirit and presence. I love each and every photo she did for my husband and I and we will definitely work with her again!!! You'll never regret hiring this gal, her attitude and professionalism are amazing and her work is spectacular!

Deals

Haley Thomas Photography 1
Exclusive
Haley Thomas Photography 2
Gift

Book your wedding with me from now until the end of 2021, for a wedding date between now and the end of 2022, and recieve a FREE mini engagement session to celebrate!

Pricing

Haley Thomas Photography Price Rates

Team

Haley Thomas
Haley Thomas
Owner/Lead Photographer

I was born in California, but grew up on the east coast, in Ohio and New York state. I moved to Utah when I was 20, where I met my husband. We spent our first 2 years as newly weds in Washington state, but feel so lucky to be settled back in Utah to raise our family. On the weekends I like to go disc golfing, or explore the hiking trails in the mountains close to home. I always look forward to our family lake trip every summer, where we wakesurf and play board games late into the night. But, I especially love being in Utah for the fall hiking and winter snowboarding season.

I have always been a creative, an artist. It was having children that finally directed my artistic passions towards photography. I just love capturing our everyday moments, and found that I have a knack for it too. So, I began learning as much as I could, practicing every day, and training under a gracious, and very experienced, photographer.

After a lot of hard work, I am now taking clients! Book me for the special ‘once in a lifetime’ events, to the everyday moments. For more information about booking, please see my ‘Contact Me’ and ‘Investment’ pages.

1500s Redwood Rd Woods Cross, UT, 84087

12pm-9pm
Location of (Haley Thomas Photography)

Haley Thomas Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Haley Thomas Photography include in the starting price?

Haley Thomas Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Haley Thomas Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Haley Thomas Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Haley Thomas Photography offer?

Haley Thomas Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Haley Thomas Photography offer?

Haley Thomas Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Haley Thomas Photography offer for wedding events?

Haley Thomas Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Haley Thomas Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Haley Thomas Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Haley Thomas Photography offer?

Haley Thomas Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding