Haley Thomas Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

Haley Thomas Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Salt Lake City, Utah. The owner, Haley, grew up on the east coast and moved to Utah, where she met her loving husband, when she was 20. Though they moved to Washington for a few years, Haley is happy to be back to document the milestone moments of those celebrating in her community. This artist can be characterized by her natural creativity and was inspired to direct her passion for art into photography. Haley delights in capturing candid, everyday moments of her family and takes pride in sharing her talents with others on their wedding days!

From your occasion’s thoughtful details to the once-in-a-lifetime highlights, Haley Thomas Photography will be there to capture it all. Haley offers both in-person and remote consultations to get to know you and your personal story. To document your festivities, Haley is available to travel between multiple locations throughout the day and can provide additional hours upon request. Drawing from her journalistic style of photography, she thrives when preserving candid moments and aims to create authentic, timeless images. In addition to wedding photography, Hayley is available for engagement sessions and is willing to travel to destination celebrations. After the editing process is complete, you can receive your photos as albums, canvases, digital files, prints, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Eliza M. Married on 06/18/2022

Wedding Photos

Haley is wonderful and we highly recommend her! She listened to what we wanted and she delivered! She captured exactly what we wanted to remember from our wedding!

Haley Thomas Photography's reply:

Eliza! Your wedding day was perfection. I feel so blessed that I got to be witness to the intimate way you celebrated, on top of a windy mountain, and in your gorgeous backyard oasis. Sending so much love to you!! -Haley
  • Cheyenne
    Cheyenne I. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Superb! Can't wait to see the results!

Haley was the cutest most fun photographer ever and totally helped my shy husband to come out of his shell for the pictures!

Haley Thomas Photography's reply:

Cheyenne! I am so beyond happy I got to be your photographer! Thank you so much for choosing me, and being such a beautiful and kind soul! I wish all the best to you and your love as a couple!! -Haley
  • illustration stars

Team

Haley Thomas
Haley Thomas
Owner/Lead Photographer

I moved to Utah when I was 20, where I met my husband. Like everyone, we do our fair share of binging netflix, but we also find joy in life's daily adventures.

We spent our first 2 years as newly weds in Washington state, but feel so lucky to be settled back in Utah to raise our two rambunctious boys. On the weekends we like to go disc golfing or enjoying a relaxing bike ride to get a sweet treat.

I always look forward to our family lake trip every summer, where we wakesurf all day and play board games late into the night. During the winter, we especially love to sled with our kiddos every time we get fresh powder, hopefully fostering their love for snowboarding.

I have always been a creative, an artist. It was having children that finally directed my artistic passions towards photography. I just love capturing our everyday moments, and finding beauty in the small details. People are totally my "why", and getting to capture your big day with all of your favorite people is my FAVORITE!

Let's get to know each other! I would love to know what your favorite quote from "The Office" is!

1500s Redwood Rd Woods Cross, UT, 84087

12pm-9pm
Location of (Haley Thomas Photography)

Haley Thomas Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Haley Thomas Photography include in the starting price?

Haley Thomas Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Haley Thomas Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Haley Thomas Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Haley Thomas Photography offer?

Haley Thomas Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Haley Thomas Photography offer?

Haley Thomas Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Haley Thomas Photography offer for wedding events?

Haley Thomas Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Haley Thomas Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Haley Thomas Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding