Purple Ink Press Reviews

8 | Millbury, MA

8 Reviews for Purple Ink Press

Shauna has been incredibly wonderful in every way. I love the custom invitation suite that she designed and appreciated how she incorporated what we were looking for and the inspiration we came up with. High quality, excellent design work, very flexible and a pleasure to talk to and work with in general.

Sent on 09/14/2013

Jen · Married on 07/23/2011

Shauna made both our save the dates and invitations. Both were so unique, beautiful, and of the highest quality. Shauna is extremely creative, professional, and responsive- I can't wait to work wit her again! We received countless compliments on her work.

Sent on 07/26/2011
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/30/2011

There is nothing like hand made invitations! My one -of-a kind invitations were made by Shauna, the owner. She found the perfect colors and perfect ribbon. I highly recommend Purple Ink Press. You only get married once. It is easy to set the tone of what your wedding will be like if your invitations are personalized.

Sent on 07/30/2011

Allison · Married on 02/26/2011

My invitations from Purple Ink Press were fabulous. Shauna was easy to work with, had great ideas and creative vision, and worked with us to get everything just right. Shauna was approachable and responsive and couldn't have been easier to work with, even with all of our very specific requests. I received compliment after compliment on my save the dates, shower invitations, and wedding invitations all done through Purple Ink Press. I couldn't have been happier with the experience and the finished products.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Jen · Married on 10/02/2010

We loved the invitations from Purple Ink! The response time was amazing and we were able to customize our invitations to be exactly what we envisioned - working with Shauna was amazing. We most definitely recommend her service/product!

Sent on 07/27/2011

Molly · Married on 08/07/2010

Shauna (Purple Ink Press) did both our wedding and rehearsal dinner invitations and they were STUNNING. The letter press made them look timeless and sophisticated while Shauna was also able to help us design something that was fresh, beautiful and very much our own. The quality of the paper was top-notch and we recieved many, many compliments.
    Shauna is helpful and knowledgable and really listened to what we wanted. She was able to guide us without pushing her own agenda and her designs reflected her understanding of what we were looking for and the spirit of the event. They truly were the perfect introduction to a wonderful weekend. We could not have asked for a better experience or better product. I would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 07/26/2011

Katherine · Married on 06/07/2008

This vendor did a wonderful baby announcement for our family. It captured the personality of the baby (even at such a young age). She worked to make a beautiful invitation with the pinks and greens that we had requested. We loved it, and a lot of family members complimented her work!

Sent on 07/28/2011

Meghan · Married on 06/24/2006

Shauna did BEAUTIFUL work for us on a number of occasions. She did such a great job for our wedding that we got in touch with her again for baby announcements and Christmas cards. We have recommended her to lots of friends. The calligraphy she did on our wedding invitations was gorgeous- some guests even saved their envelopes. Her work is unique and of very high quality. We could not spend tons of money but she was so affordable. For each project, she sent me a few design choices completed with our information (rather than just stock samples) so that we could really choose. Please consider using her- I am sure you will be very happy.

Sent on 08/09/2011