Pure Sugar Studios Reviews

1 User photo

Pure Sugar Studios 1
  • Lacey

Lacey Watson Schwartz · Married on 11/30/2018

Kelly Captured Our Fairytale Wedding!

From the moment we first spoke to Kelly I knew we had found the artist we wanted to to create a photo story of the wedding. She is soulful, talented and a spirit of beautiful energy. She eclipsed our expectations on every level. I want to have her as a friend for life! Her photos keep us in the moment.

Pure Sugar Studios 2

Shabnam · Married on 05/19/2018

Kelly was the best decision we made for our wedding. She is a sweetheart and very professional. She had our best interest in mind and went above and beyond to make us happy. She always responds within minutes to all the email communications which was very important for me. Kelly and her assistant were on point with everything from fixing my husband's boutonniere to carrying a lip gloss in hand for me to touch up my make up for pictures. Having Kelly there was like having a family member who wanted to make sure everything is going smooth for us and she made sure we both look our best at all times. On our wedding day she arrived on time and made sure she captured everything from the details to all the candid moments between our families and us. I was able to live my wedding day again through all the pictures that she captured. She has made my father speechless( which is not easy) with her professionalism and attention to details to the quality of her work.
    If you can only indulge in one thing for your wedding, let that be Pure Sugar Studios because you will not regret it and I am sure Kelly will make it worthwhile. All you have to do is have one conversation with this amazing talented woman to realize how passionate she is about her job and her commitment to make her clients happy.

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2016

Kelly Hite, is the epitome of PUREfection. During our first conversation about 11 months prior to our wedding, we instantly hit it off with her upbeat personality and her love for photography and weddings shined through! Kelly even went as far as helping throughout the planning process in regards to colors and lighting for the venue to make sure we would get the most perfect pictures! And when I say she got the most perfect pictures, I am not kidding. We also did our engagement pictures with her and she did not disappoint! She makes sure to capture the raw emotion in every shoot she does, and for that I love her. I would 100% recommend Kelly with Pure Sugar Studios! Kelly is not just a vendor to me anymore, she has become a great friend!

Chad · Married on 07/23/2016

Kelly was phenomenal capturing our day!

Natalie · Married on 12/18/2015

Kelly is absolutely amazing! From our first conversation she made my husband and I feel comfortable. She is a true professional and and full of passion. Kelly always went out of her way to make our wedding experience everything we wanted but was full of ideas when we needed them. The best part was that our pictures turned out beautifully!

tiffany · Married on 05/09/2015

Kelli was as good as it gets!!! She is fun and energetic, organized, professional, experienced, artistic, and gets the job done. She meets your wants, needs and expectations. She listens to what you want and gets it done and beyond. She captures everything and even the moments you don't know happened or that you miss. I had to have her for my wedding as soon as I knew I was engaged. I had the opportunity to do a shoot with her and enjoyed her personality and efficiency and had seen her work on other friends weddings. She was perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She put up with and handled very well, my husband who doesn't love having his picture taken and captured so many wonderful photos of him and us. I had such peace of mind knowing she was there to capture our day. When the wedding is over, all you have are your photos and memories and I was not concerned in the least bit that we would have those perfect photos to always remember our special day. Having Kelli and being stress free about such an important aspect of the day, was irreplaceable!!!!

Katie · Married on 05/02/2015

I can't say obsessed enough. Kelly, is such a joy to work with. She made rich and I constantly feel so comfortable. We used her for every picture that was wedding related (engagement, boudoir, wedding) and all three times it was so easy and the pictures were breath taking. She made us feel like friends and I am already going through withdrawal in asking advice or questions to her.

Ashley · Married on 04/18/2015

Where to begin, with so many compliments about Kelly. She is simply the most amazing photographer and person we have ever met. My husband and I fell in love with her the first time we met with her. She's not only funny, witty and professional; she managed to keep everyone calm and on tract with the day of timeline.... Phew! Kelly was also our go to person when we needed recommendations for the Saint Augustine area...she gave us her god honest truth lol!!
    Even though we took FOREVER, to pay for our photos, she was always patient and loving with us. This is someone you want to become BFF's with... LOL! You will not go wrong with hiring the best in Florida! My whole bridal party loved her and have asked for contact information! My sisters and I are already planning a photo session with her where we can all wear our wedding dresses again and have a sister session!! Of course she loved this idea and we are now working the details out. Not to mention she and I have a LOVE for KATE SPADE...which is what I got all my girls for the wedding along with jewelry and robes but Kelly was most excited about the new purses... lil does she know I got her one as a way to say THANK YOU for everything and being patient with us. She will get it when we finalize our album and pictures :) Again she is truly amazing and has the BEST PERSONALITY!!!!

Candice · Married on 03/01/2015

BEST PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE!!! Absolutely adore Kelly and her assistant Ashley! They not only made the day comfortable and fun, but the pictures are absolutely stunning! I could never thank them enough for capturing such beauty, emotion, and happiness through their lens!

Patti · Married on 01/11/2015

Fantastic photos which captured the beauty and emotions of my son and daughter-in-law's wedding and reception. They also provided an I-pad that was passed around at the reception which showed approximately 150 untouched photos. It was fun to get a glimpse of the final photos. The photos were ready quickly and we didn't have to wait months to get them. Amazing pictures! I would highly recommend using Pure Sugar Studios for your engagement and wedding photos!

Tracy · Married on 10/25/2014

Pure Sugar is absolutely amazing!!! Kelly was wonderful to work with. She takes charge and makes everyone feel very comfortable!! I just received my proofs and they are beautiful!! I would highly recommend her!!!!

Cisney · Married on 08/30/2014

Where to begin, with so many compliments about Kelly. She is simply the most amazing photographer and person we have ever met. My husband and I fell in love with her. She's not only funny, witty and professional; she managed to keep everyone calm and was the only one who knew how to tie a bow tie.... Phew!

Rachel · Married on 06/21/2014

I was initially drawn to Kelly because of her photography style- it's clean and simple and bright... I really wanted bright! Its just classic and I know her photos will never look dated. After shopping around, loving her style and talking to Kelly, I was amazed at how reasonable her pricing was as well! It was a no-brainer for me at that point. She had the trifecta- style, price and personality!

We did our engagement photos with Kelly as well as our wedding photos. I planned my St. Augustine wedding from Ohio and Kelly was a gem at making time to see me when I was in town and even fitting in our engagement session on Valentines Day in a very slim timeframe. Her personality is great, she's equal parts fabulous and laid back. Trust me in that you want both of those qualities around when planning a wedding! I could really ask her opinion on anything wedding related and she would give me an honest and helpful answer, but she kept things real and calm to on the wedding day.

I love our wedding and engagement pictures! Our outdoor wedding ceremony was rained out and while it could have been a disaster it, Kelly kept me calm and actually made me love our indoor ceremony space even more than our original plans. I just can't say enough good things about her and her team :) She wants to make your pictures exactly what YOU want, so she's open to all kinds of ideas and tries to incorporate every kind of picture/shot you want.

I honestly think she can't take a bad picture so you are in safe, funny and fabulous hands with Pure Sugar Studios!!

Hilaree · Married on 06/06/2014

Working with Kelly at Pure Sugar Studios was an absolutely fabulous experience. Her style of photography is exactly what I was looking for, and she was more than helpful when answering the questions I had. She was always a phone call away, and she helped to make my wedding day run smoother than I ever imagined. I loved working with her!

Catherine · Married on 05/03/2014

I live in the Tampa area and was planning a destination wedding in st. Augustine. I chose Pure Sugar Studios and Kelly & Ashley, were amazing. I admit I was hesitant with my photographers because I hadn't met them till the day, though meeting Kelly with her funny, high energy personality put me at ease. She displayed photos taken through the day on a laptop during the wedding for sneak previews! How awesome. Can't wait to see them edited and complete. We loved kelly so much we want anniversary pics done by her for sure. Thanks kelly

My wedding day and honestly more importantly my wedding planning experience leading up to the big day could not have happened without Pure Sugar's Kelly Hite!
    I had an immediate gut feeling to work with Kelly when I met her, never looked back and it was probably one of the best decisions I've made (besides picking my husband :) I was so impressed with her passion, patience, creative eye and hard working nature! All of which shows through her professional work.
    Kelly guided me through almost every detail and step of the way throughout the wedding process. She helped me with little side projects incorporating our engagement session photos-including our engagement album we used as a guest book which turned out beautifully!
    Her guidance and vision for the day went beyond the camera. She helped me in the organization of logistics and time line of events-this made for high efficiency and seamless transitioning in every aspect! Even the boys were impressed with her ease, personality, and efficiency of work! (We all know how much boys love taking formal photos!!) This value with many others that Kelly brings to the table in my opinion are absolutely priceless!

We are absolutely in awe of the final product and can't wait to enjoy our photos and memories for a lifetime-thank you Pure Sugar!

Danielle · Married on 04/25/2014

Kelly and Ashley are amazing. Not only are they great photographers but they are awesome women! The are efficient and have incredible patience! I am super happy with our photographs so far and just love Kelly to death. She is professional but also caring and down-to-earth. One of the best wedding decisions I made! Thanks Kelly!

Ashley · Married on 03/15/2014

I will just start with the fact that Kelly's pictures are absolutely stunning and far beyond my wildest expectations! She has the perfect eye and is a creative genius! But beyond that, Kelly is super sweet, very funny, great at making you feel at ease, and always has a smile on her face. You can tell she loves what she does, and she's great at it! She made my wedding day absolutely wonderful and captured the beauty of it with her camera. She is talented from her head to her toes, and I can't say enough wonderful things about her and her team!

Mary · Married on 12/29/2013

Kelly should be your only choice for your photographer. She was fantastic. Most importantly, she took the worry away from us - she is professional, organized and very creative. And so very funny!!!! Thank you for being part of our special day.

Terry · Married on 10/24/2013

We had the pleasure of meeting Kelly at the White Room while visiting them as a venue we were checking out. She had done a wedding there the day before and needed to pick up some equipment she left behind. My daughter had been blog staking her and several others for her up coming wedding, and upon meeting her there that day, she's very out-going, funny and personable, we knew she too would be a perfect fit for her planned wedding. She was another one always available , not matter the need, she was reassuring and made us always feel at ease knowing everything was going to work out perfectly and the photos would be beautiful. I would definitely hire her again for any event that I needed a photographer for.

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2013

I can't even express how much I love Kelly. Her photography is great but even more so SHE is great. She is so full of energy, fun, excited for you and detail oriented. When I met her at her studio we just clicked, I was so comfortable and just wanted to hang out with her all day.

She is so on point with all of her details and always, always has your back and wants you to look your best. Kelly is so passionate and loves what she does and it shows through in all of her details. Kelly is wonderful with communication be it email or on the phone and is super responsive. She has amazing questionnaires for you to fill out so that she makes sure that she is able to capture what is important to you (LOVE THAT!) The day of the wedding she and her team get there early to capture all of the details of getting ready as well as the details of the wedding/reception. Kelly and her team keeps you amazingly on track with the photo timeline and is willing to do just about whatever it takes to get the next beautiful shot. One of my friends who attended my wedding even commented how great she was to work with, she must have run into her during the reception, I think that says a whole lot! Kelly made me feel comfortable, beautiful, confident, relaxed, supported and every other wonderful feeling you would want to feel on your wedding day.

Kelly just goes above and beyond what you expect. She is constantly sending you sweet little reminders and the week after the wedding while we were on the honeymoon Kelly emailed my mom to let her know that she had some of our photos up on facebook, such a surprise and so great to see!

I'll defiantly use her for any other formal photography that I have in the future because I love her work, but also just so I can hang out with her!

shannon · Married on 10/05/2013

Kelly was great!! Loved the pics!!

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2013

Hiring Pure Sugar Studios was the best wedding decision I made! After seeing some of their work I knew they would be a good choice but I had NO idea how much I would rely on Kelly (photographer) on our big day. As hectic as things were (and they alllways are) she kept me calm, kept me on schedule, and took some AMAZING pictures along the way. Incredible actually, that Kelly Hite is a miracle worker and so gifted behind the lense. I will treasure my photos forever.

Even though we had a destination wedding and we had to put a little more into our package for travel arrangements, Pure Sugar's packages were priced so reasonably that it all worked out and my budget didn't have to suffer because of it.

One last thing - for all you doubters out there - at first I must admit, I thought the name "Pure Sugar" was a little too cutesy for my taste. Little did I know I would come to LOVE the name because it came with CANDY! Both prior and post wedding I received the cutest little packages in the mail. The first had some tips from the photographer, a little gift for my fiance and I, and... TAFFY! The second came after our wedding which included all of our photographs on an adorable USB and... more CANDY! Too sweet - literally! ;)

Elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2013

Kelly Rocks!!!! My husband and I were lucky enough to win Jacksonville Magazines Great Wedding Giveaway making our wedding a bit different. The wedding day was crazy busy and rushed and Kelly never seemed shaken. She took charge the way I needed her to and made me feel much more comfortable. Her work with lighting and truly bringing out the best is amazing! She quick and guides you through the entire process. SHE SHOULD BE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER! I can't say enough good things!

Ame · Married on 03/17/2013

Kelly made our day absolutely perfect. She is a true professional and captured all of our special moments that we will now be able to see for our lifetime! She has a very unique eye and uses very creative angles that make the pictures distinctive! Thank you for documenting our day just perfectly!