Psycho Cupcakes Reviews

32 Reviews for Psycho Cupcakes

32 Psycho Cupcakes Reviews
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 05/07/2019

Fantastic cupcakes! Great price. Beautiful display.

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2018

Nicole did an AMAZING job making our wedding cake and cupcakes. I sent her a picture of the wedding cake that we wanted and the cake that she made was perfect!! Not only was it appealing to the eye, it was very delicious! I will definitely be using Nicole’s cake services in the future!

Psycho Cupcakes 1

SARAH · Married on 06/09/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Nicole. Our guests raved about our cupcakes, especially the Black Betty. Her gluten free cake was also amazing.

Psycho Cupcakes 2

Jaime · Married on 05/20/2018

Nicole was great! The quality of the cupcakes was superb and the design that asked for was done perfectly! My only complaint is that I had only one!!

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

I sent Nicole a few different cake flavors for our wedding cake. They were better then I even expected them to be. I highly recommend her for any of your cake needs! The cake was beautiful, delicious, and she delivered and set up the entire thing for us!

Thomas · Married on 02/03/2018

From our fun family cupcake tasting to hassle-free wedding day delivery to Nicole's patience with the return of cake stands, we had such a good experience. And that's before talking about how delicious and beautiful her cakes are! We chose 5 types of cupcakes for guests so people would have a choice and their own cake. These were a big hit. We also had a small cake of another flavor made for ourselves--just in case we missed out during the event. Due to circumstances we never got to eat it during the wedding weekend. A week later that refrigerated cake (and a few leftover cupcakes) were still absolutely moist and delicious! Friends we shared with couldn't believe it. My sister also ordered our mom's birthday cake from Psycho Cupcakes for a surprise party around the same time--entirely different flavors, size and occasion but still a magnificent cake! Go visit Nicole and plan your event. Personable, artistic, affordable, and delicious. You won't be sorry!

Psycho Cupcakes 3
  • Future Mrs. Mac

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Thanks for making our day magical! It was awesome using you as a vendor! You had great ideas and great prices! You made everything with such love and joy!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2017

Wow. OK, so first of all, her cupcakes are delicious. Second of all, HER CUPCAKES ARE DELICIOUS. I need to hammer home that point, because it is very, very accurate. Her cupcakes were so good that a bunch of our guests put them in plastic cups and took them home. Which actually bummed me out a bit but only because there were LESS LEFTOVER FOR US. Oh man, we only got to have about 6 or 7 to take home. I could have eaten a million of them. Her cake is so moist and flavorful and the frostings.....her Italian butter cream so -light- and delicate! It doesn't leave that greasy feeling in your mouth like some buttercreams do and it isn't granular like some other frostings. It is perfection. She also makes a mean cream cheese icing.

We met with Nicole at her home, which is where she works out of, to do our tasting. She made a full dozen cupcakes for us! Four of each of the 3 flavors we picked. She was so nice and easygoing and very wonderful to work with. In the end, we went with a total of 5 flavors. "Poison" Apple cupcakes, Almond cupcakes, Black Betty cupcakes, Lemon Drop cupcakes and Chocolate Caramel cupcakes, which we also used for our small bridal cake which we cut. We also did a dozen gluten free for some of our family with allergies, and they were just as tasty as the rest. Our guests raved about them! Quite frankly, I wish she had a shop here in Lancaster were she sold them regularly because I would be there every week. :)

Caroline · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Nicole was truly a relaxing experience! She was so flexible when we decided a few months before the wedding to have a joint ceremony and worked with us to make sure we had plenty of cupcakes. She was also super accommodating with my sister's gluten free diet!

Sarayna · Married on 09/16/2017

Our recent wedding had around 230 cupcakes from Psycho for ~130 guests and not surprisingly very few cupcakes were left at the end of the wedding, which speaks volumes about their quality and taste! Nicole was very helpful in selecting flavors and making a small naked cake for us to fit our cupcake stand. We also appreciated her professionalism at our initial tasting event. Thanks so much for making our wedding perfect!

• Annie

Annie · Married on 08/19/2017

Our wedding cake looked lovely and tasted delicious (particularly the cream cheese icing). Even though Nicole was headed out of town, she fit in our somewhat last minute request for a wedding cake and organized a pick up time that worked for all of us.

Traci · Married on 03/31/2017

Loved the cupcakes at the store then decided Psycho Cupcakes was for us. Had a Birthday Cake done from there also that turned out Fabulous. Our Wedding Cake was more than expected and exactly what we wanted all at the same time.

• F

Faith · Married on 10/14/2016

Wonderful service! Beautiful results, and most importantly - delicious! She even made a mini version of the cake to freeze for our one year anniversary!

Colleen · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband first had Psycho cupcakes at a disc golf event and came home having made his first contribution to the wedding! We loved that Psycho cupcakes let us have various flavors for our guests to enjoy. They were beautiful and delicious!! After the initial booking Psycho Cupcakes as a vendor, everything was executed flawlessly with minimal effort from us.

Kimberly · Married on 10/31/2015

Professional and personable. Also an absolutely beautiful and delicious cake and fun desserts for my perfect day! AND affordable. Psycho Cupcakes is perfect for your sweet tooth needs!!!

Brianne · Married on 10/25/2014

I searched for a Baker for almost 3 weeks that would confidently take on the design we wanted for our wedding cake. We wanted different flavors of icing in our 'naked' cake and the team at Psycho Cupcakes did outstanding! In fact, I had a piece of our cake the week after and it was just as moist as our wedding night♡ they were fun and excited to take care of us and their workmanship was almost identical to the photo we shared! The guests raved about the beauty and uniqueness of our cake! Perfection! ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ (5 starts isn't enough!)

Linda · Married on 09/26/2014

The cake and cupcakes provided for my daughter's wedding were wonderful. Most folks took the cupcakes home since here was so much food but called or texted me later to say how moist and yummy the cupcakes were and some did not eat them for a few days. My daughter got the flavors that her and her finance wanted and everyone was happy. The set up was gorgeous and fit in with her theme of the wedding. Thank you for an excellent job and I would recommend you to anyone having a event.

Susie · Married on 10/26/2013

We selected this bakery without much background information other than buying some of their cupcakes, talking to Nicole and the staff, looking through their books and attending a cake tasting. This is our new favorite bakery and we would highly recommend them to anyone!! They were amazing. They offered unique flavors, which gave us the opportunity to do something traditional with the main wedding cake and something fun for a groom's cake. Other than the cake itself just being so good that you don't want to drop a crumb, their decorating skills were top notch. We wanted a spooky cake for the groom's cake since we love Halloween and the wedding was a few days before. It was more than we could have ever imagined....truly a work of art. Our guests couldn't stop talking about it. Nicole was full of great ideas and we let them work their magic and creativity without being sure of what to expect. What a talented crew. They were also very professional, friendly and flexible when we had to make some minor last minute changes to the order. The cakes arrived on time and most importantly, in one piece. An excellent value for this type of event also. We can't wait until we get to visit them again.

Kendra · Married on 10/05/2013

The team at Psycho Cupcakes was amazing, and the cupcakes were so delicious. We got so many compliments on the unique flavors and taste of the cupcakes. we were very pleased!

Loren · Married on 08/03/2013

Our cake was delicious and exactly what we wanted

Psycho Cupcakes was great to work with. The taste was amazing, and the cupcake tower looked great. Would definitely recommend them for a special occasion.

Sara · Married on 05/04/2013

Nicole and her husband did a wonderful job with our cupcakes and 6" round cutting cake-- any vendor that goes the extra mile in making meringue- based buttercream is a vendor that knows quality and taste is priority. They were very responsive from initial contact and throughout the process. Their delivery was on time and they set up the cakes as requested. I recommend them for anyone's wedding!

Sherrie · event on: 10/19/2013

I got this cake for my mother's 60th birthday party. I have to say I am so amazed! Psycho Cupcakes in Mechanicsburg PA did FABLOUS job! They took my ideas and made it into reality. They have my business for life. Their cake was so delicious too! So happy words cannot describe.

Ashley · Getting married on 03/04/2022

She's done my my daughters birthday party 2 years in a row and always nails exactly what I want. And they don't just look pretty they taste amazing! I recommended the strawberry cupcake and the mint chocolate chip! They are by far the best cupcakes I've ever had. Only place I go to if I get a craving for cake.