Psycho Cupcakes Reviews

Psycho Cupcakes 7
  • Gloria

Gloria Oversmith · Married on 07/12/2019

July 2019 wedding

Our wedding cake turned out exactly how I had envisioned. It was as tasty as it was beautiful. I can't say enough great things about Psycho Cupcakes!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Psycho Cupcakes 9
    Psycho Cupcakes 10
  • Kate

Kate Verber · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect sweet treats!

We went “Psycho” for our wedding and could not have been happier! We chose a less than traditional route by having a variety of cupcakes, cookies, and cake pops, then opted for a small 2 tiered cake to cut (and save!!). The flavors were incredible, presentation beautiful, and our guests raved about it all! Nicole was super easy to work with, quick to respond, and literally put the icing on the cake of our special day!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Psycho Cupcakes 11
    Psycho Cupcakes 12
  • Aparna

Aparna · Married on 05/25/2019

Cake was out of this world!

Everything Psycho Cupcakes did for us, from the tasting to their flexibility as to when to set up during the day (set up had to be at 6 pm during cocktail hour bc it was such a hot day and the cake would melt!), to making the cake delicious and beautiful, was absolute perfection. I've heard from other brides that they didn't even get a chance to eat the cake on their wedding day, but I was not going to let that happen to me - not after tasting how amazing Psycho Cupcakes' confections are! In addition to making a cake for 250 people, they also made vegan cupcakes for the half dozen vegan guests. The cake was gorgeous, and I can't wait to have my top tier!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Psycho Cupcakes 13
    Psycho Cupcakes 14
    Psycho Cupcakes 15
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/07/2019

Fantastic cupcakes! Great price. Beautiful display.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Kate Anderson · Married on 03/23/2019

So easy to work with!

Psycho Cupcakes was a dream to work with, my cake was absolutely perfect, exactly what I had pictured in my brain!!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Psycho Cupcakes 16

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything came together nicely.

No issues. Only issue was on my end. I wasn't there while you were setting up, obviously, so I wasn't able to give you my deposit for the stands. My regrets, completely overlooked that detail. Anyone of my guests would have came to me to get a check if you had asked. But you were very forgiving and understanding and I appreciate that. Everything was great!

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Nicole was amazing! Although she was experiencing a family emergency at the time she could have cancelled, but she didn’t! Her service was spectacular and everyone LOVED the cupcakes! The caramel filled ones were the best hit!

Psycho Cupcakes 17

Aubrey · Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding 08/11/2018

Psycho Cupcakes did a phenomenal job at my wedding! Everyone loved the cupcakes and guests STILL talk about the personalized cookie favors. Great customer service and attention to detail! Thank you!!

Jillian · Married on 07/28/2018

Super fantabulostic

Nicole is AMAZING at what she does. I gave her a flavor she didn't already offer and she hit the nail on the head, not to mention the presentation of the cake was ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL. My husband and I got married in July and ppl are STILL talking about how awesome our cake and cupcakes were and the taste was above expectation. Thank you Nicole for taking such good care of us. You have made patrons for life here....

Psycho Cupcakes 18
    Psycho Cupcakes 19

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2018

Nicole did an AMAZING job making our wedding cake and cupcakes. I sent her a picture of the wedding cake that we wanted and the cake that she made was perfect!! Not only was it appealing to the eye, it was very delicious! I will definitely be using Nicole’s cake services in the future!

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Psycho Cupcakes 20

SARAH · Married on 06/09/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Nicole. Our guests raved about our cupcakes, especially the Black Betty. Her gluten free cake was also amazing.

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Psycho Cupcakes 21

Jaime · Married on 05/20/2018

Nicole was great! The quality of the cupcakes was superb and the design that asked for was done perfectly! My only complaint is that I had only one!!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

I sent Nicole a few different cake flavors for our wedding cake. They were better then I even expected them to be. I highly recommend her for any of your cake needs! The cake was beautiful, delicious, and she delivered and set up the entire thing for us!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Thomas · Married on 02/03/2018

From our fun family cupcake tasting to hassle-free wedding day delivery to Nicole's patience with the return of cake stands, we had such a good experience. And that's before talking about how delicious and beautiful her cakes are! We chose 5 types of cupcakes for guests so people would have a choice and their own cake. These were a big hit. We also had a small cake of another flavor made for ourselves--just in case we missed out during the event. Due to circumstances we never got to eat it during the wedding weekend. A week later that refrigerated cake (and a few leftover cupcakes) were still absolutely moist and delicious! Friends we shared with couldn't believe it. My sister also ordered our mom's birthday cake from Psycho Cupcakes for a surprise party around the same time--entirely different flavors, size and occasion but still a magnificent cake! Go visit Nicole and plan your event. Personable, artistic, affordable, and delicious. You won't be sorry!

Sent on 02/23/2018
    Psycho Cupcakes 22
  • Future Mrs. Mac

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Thanks for making our day magical! It was awesome using you as a vendor! You had great ideas and great prices! You made everything with such love and joy!

Sent on 11/21/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2017

Wow. OK, so first of all, her cupcakes are delicious. Second of all, HER CUPCAKES ARE DELICIOUS. I need to hammer home that point, because it is very, very accurate. Her cupcakes were so good that a bunch of our guests put them in plastic cups and took them home. Which actually bummed me out a bit but only because there were LESS LEFTOVER FOR US. Oh man, we only got to have about 6 or 7 to take home. I could have eaten a million of them. Her cake is so moist and flavorful and the frostings.....her Italian butter cream so -light- and delicate! It doesn't leave that greasy feeling in your mouth like some buttercreams do and it isn't granular like some other frostings. It is perfection. She also makes a mean cream cheese icing.

We met with Nicole at her home, which is where she works out of, to do our tasting. She made a full dozen cupcakes for us! Four of each of the 3 flavors we picked. She was so nice and easygoing and very wonderful to work with. In the end, we went with a total of 5 flavors. "Poison" Apple cupcakes, Almond cupcakes, Black Betty cupcakes, Lemon Drop cupcakes and Chocolate Caramel cupcakes, which we also used for our small bridal cake which we cut. We also did a dozen gluten free for some of our family with allergies, and they were just as tasty as the rest. Our guests raved about them! Quite frankly, I wish she had a shop here in Lancaster were she sold them regularly because I would be there every week. :)

Sent on 11/09/2017

Caroline · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Nicole was truly a relaxing experience! She was so flexible when we decided a few months before the wedding to have a joint ceremony and worked with us to make sure we had plenty of cupcakes. She was also super accommodating with my sister's gluten free diet!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Sarayna · Married on 09/16/2017

Our recent wedding had around 230 cupcakes from Psycho for ~130 guests and not surprisingly very few cupcakes were left at the end of the wedding, which speaks volumes about their quality and taste! Nicole was very helpful in selecting flavors and making a small naked cake for us to fit our cupcake stand. We also appreciated her professionalism at our initial tasting event. Thanks so much for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 10/05/2017
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 08/19/2017

Our wedding cake looked lovely and tasted delicious (particularly the cream cheese icing). Even though Nicole was headed out of town, she fit in our somewhat last minute request for a wedding cake and organized a pick up time that worked for all of us.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/06/2017

We worked with Nicole at Psycho Cupcakes for our wedding. From the time we did our initial tasting to the day of our wedding she was amazing to work with, not to mention her baking skills are superb! The cupcakes tasted great, were decorated beautifully and everyone loved them (my mother-in-law took home a whole plate for herself!). Thank you so much for all your hard work! We so appreciate it!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Traci · Married on 03/31/2017

Loved the cupcakes at the store then decided Psycho Cupcakes was for us. Had a Birthday Cake done from there also that turned out Fabulous. Our Wedding Cake was more than expected and exactly what we wanted all at the same time.

Sent on 07/07/2017
  • F

Faith · Married on 10/14/2016

Wonderful service! Beautiful results, and most importantly - delicious! She even made a mini version of the cake to freeze for our one year anniversary!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Colleen · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband first had Psycho cupcakes at a disc golf event and came home having made his first contribution to the wedding! We loved that Psycho cupcakes let us have various flavors for our guests to enjoy. They were beautiful and delicious!! After the initial booking Psycho Cupcakes as a vendor, everything was executed flawlessly with minimal effort from us.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Jess · Married on 09/17/2016

Still Awesome almost 3 years later

So.. I'm bad about writing reviews... and writing them on time... but this one is completely worth it. We had the cranberry zest cake and it was to die for. I have guests still tell me this was the best wedding cake they've ever tasted and I have to agree. Everything was beautifully decorated and was stunning on the table with the lights and copper decorations. My mom even had them make me a sugar skull 30th birthday cake. Seriously, go for them DO IT!

Sent on 01/21/2019