Psycho Cupcakes Reviews

49 Reviews for Psycho Cupcakes

• Amanda

Amanda C. · Getting married on 07/31/2021

Beyond Expectations!

Psycho Cupcakes is beyond the most amazing baker and wedding cake creator, and surpassed all of our expectations! Her flavors are on point, and really creative - not to mention she has the ability to recreate designs from anything you show her. She's THE best, and you will not regret going Psycho for any of your events!

Sent on 04/27/2021

Tara M. · Married on 06/12/2021

Gone Psycho & There's No Turning Back!

In 2019, we went Psycho and there’s no turning back! Everything from our initial taste testing with Nicole to the day we got to share her incredible skill with our family and friends, was absolutely amazing! Nicole made cupcakes and a his/her cake for our wedding on 6/12/21. Nicole was so friendly and fun to talk to during our first meeting with her. She made the whole process stress free and she was quick to respond to any questions we had leading up to the wedding. Nicole offers a variety of flavors and dietary options. She was extremely flexible with us when we asked to add a gluten free option to our cupcakes a few weeks beforehand. All of our guests were complimenting the cupcakes all night! Thank you so much Nicole for making our cupcakes/cake dreams come true!

*Guest pictures provided so not the best quality, this is all we have at this time while we wait on the pictures from the photographer. But trust that the taste of these beauties were outstanding!

Sent on 06/17/2021
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 02/02/2020

Amazing and delicious

We went psycho for our wedding and I'm so happy we did. We opted for a pumpkin cake for our winter wedding. It was so good! Our guests raved about it and even asked to take home slices. Thank you so very much!

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Theresa

Theresa L. · Married on 10/05/2019

Fantastic Experience!

Such a wonderful and easy vendor to work with for my wedding - she was incredibly responsive and everything was exactly as discussed. We had cupcakes, which were all gone by the end of the night, and a small cake that we had to sneak out to keep to ourselves! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Pamela K. · Married on 09/07/2019

Truly Psycho About Ensuring Your Deserts Are Exquisite!

The creativity in this vendor's work and the fluffy merangue and moist cake were to die for. Everyone loved their Psycho Cupcakes and our "cake" at the top of the display looked great. The flower petals exquisite. I can't say enough about her except that we're having her make a cake for us at every anniversary. My husband is a diabetic who hasn't had a piece of cake since 2013 and who didn't want anything to accommodate our day that would not taste divinely for our guests. However, I really wanted to make it special "and" healthy so went out of my way to find a true psycho who could make magic ... and I did! Low Cal, Low Carb, no Nuts, Gluten Free, and DELICIOUS! I was initially only going to order our special healthy cupcakes for the bride and groom but they were so delicious everyone got healthy large portions.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Emily V. · Married on 08/17/2019

The Via wedding

Nicole did an amazing job at listening to what we wanted and how much we wanted. She was very polite accommodating! Her pricing is extremely fair and affordable as well. My now husband and I are very simple people with simple tastes and we really wanted Funfetti cupcakes at our wedding. Nicole made it happen without hesitation! 100% will use her again in the future, even if it’s just for my own personal use!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Gloria

Gloria O. · Married on 07/12/2019

July 2019 wedding

Our wedding cake turned out exactly how I had envisioned. It was as tasty as it was beautiful. I can't say enough great things about Psycho Cupcakes!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2019

Delicious, Affordable, Creative

Nicole was always our first choice for our wedding cake baker. I had ordered cupcakes from her for past events and they were always delicious and beautifully presented, so picking her was a no-brainer when it came to our wedding cake. Our wedding was Sleeping Beauty inspired and we thought it would be so cool to have a castle cake. Nicole took our idea and ran with it, and came up with a gorgeous sketch of what she wanted to make for us. She was SO excited to work on our cake and we could not have been happier with how it turned out. She’s really nice and easy to work with and her creativity genuinely knows no bounds. Whatever you want, she can probably make it for you. We picked black velvet cake for our castle cake and apple cinnamon cake for our cupcakes and both were delicious. I will be dreaming about her black velvet for the rest of my life. Our guests raved about how incredible the cupcakes/cake looked and tasted. We will absolutely use Nicole for any future events!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Kate

Kate V. · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect sweet treats!

We went “Psycho” for our wedding and could not have been happier! We chose a less than traditional route by having a variety of cupcakes, cookies, and cake pops, then opted for a small 2 tiered cake to cut (and save!!). The flavors were incredible, presentation beautiful, and our guests raved about it all! Nicole was super easy to work with, quick to respond, and literally put the icing on the cake of our special day!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Aparna

Aparna · Married on 05/25/2019

Cake was out of this world!

Everything Psycho Cupcakes did for us, from the tasting to their flexibility as to when to set up during the day (set up had to be at 6 pm during cocktail hour bc it was such a hot day and the cake would melt!), to making the cake delicious and beautiful, was absolute perfection. I've heard from other brides that they didn't even get a chance to eat the cake on their wedding day, but I was not going to let that happen to me - not after tasting how amazing Psycho Cupcakes' confections are! In addition to making a cake for 250 people, they also made vegan cupcakes for the half dozen vegan guests. The cake was gorgeous, and I can't wait to have my top tier!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/07/2019

Fantastic cupcakes! Great price. Beautiful display.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Kate A. · Married on 03/23/2019

So easy to work with!

Psycho Cupcakes was a dream to work with, my cake was absolutely perfect, exactly what I had pictured in my brain!!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything came together nicely.

No issues. Only issue was on my end. I wasn't there while you were setting up, obviously, so I wasn't able to give you my deposit for the stands. My regrets, completely overlooked that detail. Anyone of my guests would have came to me to get a check if you had asked. But you were very forgiving and understanding and I appreciate that. Everything was great!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Nicole was amazing! Although she was experiencing a family emergency at the time she could have cancelled, but she didn’t! Her service was spectacular and everyone LOVED the cupcakes! The caramel filled ones were the best hit!

Aubrey · Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding 08/11/2018

Psycho Cupcakes did a phenomenal job at my wedding! Everyone loved the cupcakes and guests STILL talk about the personalized cookie favors. Great customer service and attention to detail! Thank you!!

Jillian · Married on 07/28/2018

Super fantabulostic

Nicole is AMAZING at what she does. I gave her a flavor she didn't already offer and she hit the nail on the head, not to mention the presentation of the cake was ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL. My husband and I got married in July and ppl are STILL talking about how awesome our cake and cupcakes were and the taste was above expectation. Thank you Nicole for taking such good care of us. You have made patrons for life here....

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2018

Nicole did an AMAZING job making our wedding cake and cupcakes. I sent her a picture of the wedding cake that we wanted and the cake that she made was perfect!! Not only was it appealing to the eye, it was very delicious! I will definitely be using Nicole’s cake services in the future!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Nicole. Our guests raved about our cupcakes, especially the Black Betty. Her gluten free cake was also amazing.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Jaime · Married on 05/20/2018

Nicole was great! The quality of the cupcakes was superb and the design that asked for was done perfectly! My only complaint is that I had only one!!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

I sent Nicole a few different cake flavors for our wedding cake. They were better then I even expected them to be. I highly recommend her for any of your cake needs! The cake was beautiful, delicious, and she delivered and set up the entire thing for us!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Thomas · Married on 02/03/2018

From our fun family cupcake tasting to hassle-free wedding day delivery to Nicole's patience with the return of cake stands, we had such a good experience. And that's before talking about how delicious and beautiful her cakes are! We chose 5 types of cupcakes for guests so people would have a choice and their own cake. These were a big hit. We also had a small cake of another flavor made for ourselves--just in case we missed out during the event. Due to circumstances we never got to eat it during the wedding weekend. A week later that refrigerated cake (and a few leftover cupcakes) were still absolutely moist and delicious! Friends we shared with couldn't believe it. My sister also ordered our mom's birthday cake from Psycho Cupcakes for a surprise party around the same time--entirely different flavors, size and occasion but still a magnificent cake! Go visit Nicole and plan your event. Personable, artistic, affordable, and delicious. You won't be sorry!

Sent on 02/23/2018
  • Future Mrs. Mac

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Thanks for making our day magical! It was awesome using you as a vendor! You had great ideas and great prices! You made everything with such love and joy!

Sent on 11/21/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2017

Wow. OK, so first of all, her cupcakes are delicious. Second of all, HER CUPCAKES ARE DELICIOUS. I need to hammer home that point, because it is very, very accurate. Her cupcakes were so good that a bunch of our guests put them in plastic cups and took them home. Which actually bummed me out a bit but only because there were LESS LEFTOVER FOR US. Oh man, we only got to have about 6 or 7 to take home. I could have eaten a million of them. Her cake is so moist and flavorful and the frostings.....her Italian butter cream so -light- and delicate! It doesn't leave that greasy feeling in your mouth like some buttercreams do and it isn't granular like some other frostings. It is perfection. She also makes a mean cream cheese icing.

We met with Nicole at her home, which is where she works out of, to do our tasting. She made a full dozen cupcakes for us! Four of each of the 3 flavors we picked. She was so nice and easygoing and very wonderful to work with. In the end, we went with a total of 5 flavors. "Poison" Apple cupcakes, Almond cupcakes, Black Betty cupcakes, Lemon Drop cupcakes and Chocolate Caramel cupcakes, which we also used for our small bridal cake which we cut. We also did a dozen gluten free for some of our family with allergies, and they were just as tasty as the rest. Our guests raved about them! Quite frankly, I wish she had a shop here in Lancaster were she sold them regularly because I would be there every week. :)

Sent on 11/09/2017

Caroline · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Nicole was truly a relaxing experience! She was so flexible when we decided a few months before the wedding to have a joint ceremony and worked with us to make sure we had plenty of cupcakes. She was also super accommodating with my sister's gluten free diet!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Sarayna · Married on 09/16/2017

Our recent wedding had around 230 cupcakes from Psycho for ~130 guests and not surprisingly very few cupcakes were left at the end of the wedding, which speaks volumes about their quality and taste! Nicole was very helpful in selecting flavors and making a small naked cake for us to fit our cupcake stand. We also appreciated her professionalism at our initial tasting event. Thanks so much for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 10/05/2017