20 Reviews for Provenance Rentals

Centerpieces (1)
Lounge Furniture (1)
Signage (1)
20 Provenance Rentals Reviews

Provenance Rentals was an excellent company to work with . Anna was kind, and prompt with all communications. She created a beautiful chuppah for our daughter’s backyard wedding. It was spectacular and exactly what our daughter envisioned. Delivery, set up and pick up was exactly on time and effortless for us. Anna you are terrific and I would highly recommend Provenance Rentals to anyone wanting a smooth, caring, and easy rental experience! Many thanks!

Profile Picture Jody, 3/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am so glad that I was referred to Provenance Rental! Anna, the owner, is the most sweetest vendor to work with. She was very patient and understanding when I emailed her multiple times to ask about her pieces and get her professional design advice about what pieces would work well for my client's wedding. She has beautiful pieces that I cannot wait to use for a future wedding or event. She was able to help me pick out books and pieces that would coordinate with my design. After one of her books was damaged during breakdown, she was understanding and willing to work with me in replacing the item. She is very easy to work with, responds quickly, and she always offers to call to check in to make sure that all questions and concerns are answered. I can honestly say that I have made a friend through our encounter! Excited to work with her again!

Profile Picture Amanda , 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Provenance Rentals for a friend's bridal shower and the entire process was so easy and wonderful. Anna is amazing and her rentals were perfect for the event. Hands down my go-to for rental decor.

Profile Picture Gabriela, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Anna was such a pleasure to work with for my wedding. Not only does she have a great personality, but she is on top of things and her rentals are great quality. She was very accommodating to my last minute requests for additional rentals and helped me execute the design perfectly. I would DEFINITELY use her again. We used a working typewriter as a sign in for guests and I absolutely love it. I'm totally framing everything that my guests wrote for us. We also rented candlesticks, glasses, and table decor from her.

Photo for Provenance Rentals Review - Typewriter, books and letter box were all rented from Anna
Photo for Provenance Rentals Review - Rented candlesticks and cake stand
Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/17/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Decor, Glassware

First of all, Anna with @Provenance Vintage Rentals is a true professional. She knew the kind of look and style I wanted for my wedding, and she was able to provide some pieces that helped complete our wedding. She even spent some extra time helping to style and get everything ready to go.

Anna was also able to refer me to other vendors that I ended up using for our wedding. She is a plethora of style and knowledge, and she was absolutely priceless.

I cannot thank Anna enough for all of her hardw ork, for her time, for her suggestions, and also help for our wedding.

Thank you so much for helping make our day beautiful.

Profile Picture Lalaine, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Anna from Provenance Rentals is a true gem! We worked together on a recent July Wedding and everything went so perfect. The rental collection that she has is so gorgeous! If you are looking for a vintage lounge, sofas or little details, she is the one to select from! The wedding we recently worked on together is getting published in a large wedding blog. So exciting! Anna is kind, professional & talented. She has a great eye for unique layouts, designs and details. Whether you are looking for pieces for events or weddings she is the one to rent from, her professionalism and follow through is so easy to work with and will excel your planning process. Whatever it is that your planning, she is the one to book!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Anna was perfect to work with. She was thoughtful, responsive and the sweetest! The vintage rentals were the most beautiful element to our wedding day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Provenance Rentals was so helpful in getting 2 vintage chairs for our wedding. I showed an inspiration picture, and Anna was able to find chairs that were identical! Provenance Rentals helped us to have our dream wedding come to life.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Provenance Rentals provided us with a beautiful birch chuppah at the last minute. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Anna was a dream to work with for our wedding! From the moment my husband and I met her she was incredibly sincere and had a great eye for what would go with our wedding. Our theme was travel based and we wanted to have some decor on each table. Anna sourced up multiple beautiful vintage globes for our occasion and suggested pairing different colored vintage books to stack on the table. Even after signing the contract she was very communicative and replied emails at least within 24 hours of writing to her. We decided to rent all our decorative items from Provenance Rentals and we couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out.

I highly recommend working with them for your wedding if you'd like someone detail oriented with an incredible eye for style. I'd definitely rent from Anna again for our next event. Thank you so much Anna for helping make our day so magical!

Profile Picture Joon, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Centerpieces, Decor, Lounge Furniture

Trust they will give you the best service ever!

Profile Picture Christopher, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented some small elements for my wedding party to be used on my dessert table along with an easel and a window pane that was our "welcome" sign to our guests. These little touches really elevated the aesthetic of our wedding party. Everything was so beautiful! Not only that but Anna was a pleasure to work with. Not only was she communicative and quick to respond but you could tell she genuinely cares about her clients and wanted to make sure our special day was just that; special. I would highly recommend and would definitely use her service again in the future. So professional!

Profile Picture Angelina, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Glassware, Decor, Signage

Provenance Rental provided ALL the right pieces to truly pull together a memorable baby shower! Anna is not only personable and willing to work specifically with you as a customer, but she also as an array of unique and beautiful inventory! She is patient and listens to your ideas and is very helpful with suggestions! I would highly recommend Provenance Rentals and look forward to renting again in the future!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 3/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

OMG where to begin? I had the pleasure to work with Anna and her company. Their collection is out of this world and it includes specialty vintage, bohemian, rustic, and handmade furniture and props ranging from larger backdrops to the most beautiful details. They also customize anything you want. I love the vintage vibe. If you want your event to stand out they are the ones you want to rent your furniture from. Highly recommended. Great job!

Profile Picture Adriana, 1/28/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Setup

I could not recommend a vintage rental company in Southern California more highly. Their pricing is fantastic, the rentals are GORGEOUS, and Anna is an absolute dream to work with. If you're looking to beautify your wedding or event but don't want to entirely break the bank, please reach out to Provenance Rentals. Highly, highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Taryn, 6/17/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Anna's style and eye for perfection was just what we needed for our wedding. Her talent and non intruding eye for detail truly made our wedding memorable. Friends and family members are still talking about how lovely the details were. My wife and I were beyond happy with the rentals.

Anna was very positive and helpful throughout the whole planning process. The music theme we chose fit perfectly with our outdoor wedding. We were VERY impressed with how everything came together. The photo booth was stunning. The stenciling was gorgeous. Music note mason jars looked stunning on the tables. Absolutely loved all of the details, right down to the gramophone...Where did you even find that piece??!

The prices were in alignment with our budget, and there were no hidden fees. Wedding planning can be quite the process, plus not all vendors are forthcoming. Many vendors (so we learned) are MIA on your wedding day. Anna ensured that everything was arranged superbly on our wedding day. We could not have asked for anything more.

Next occasion, we're definitely coming to Anna. We will most certainly rent from them again.

Thanks Anna!

Profile Picture Robert, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was such a pleasure to work with Anna. their vintage furniture made my event look amazing. It was so easy to work with them and the whole renting process was so smooth from start to finish. Higly recommended. I will definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Iulian, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Provenance Rentals is wonderful. We worked with Anna for our wedding for over a year on the decor we wanted. She was extremely helpful, always quick to respond, willing to listen and was an enormous help in creating our vision. We had a travel theme for our wedding in Moorpark and we rented vintage luggages, globes, cameras a travel journal, and much more. We had a beautiful stenciled mirror with our significant relationship dates that everyone thought was stunning and special. It is even in our wedding highlight video because our videographer thought it would be a personal addition.

Anna styled all of the pieces and the vignettes that were found all over the outdoor garden venue and they were gorgeously curated. We got so much wonderful feedback from our guests admiring all the special touches and all the decor that tied our theme together perfectly. We loved working with Anna and are so grateful for all her hard work for our wedding. She was there early, came late, and helped make our wedding a dream. We'd recommend her to anyone for any event. Her creative touch really makes everything come together perfectly.

Thanks Anna!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 9/4/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Provenance Rentals created the most incredible western themed backdrop for my wedding! They went above and beyond to find one-of-a-kind, unique pieces...it was better than I could have ever envisioned! Anna, the owner of the company, was so easy to work with. She kept me in the loop, sending me frequent updates on what she was creating, and she was extremely patient and respectful of my time. Our backdrop/photo booth was such a hit at our wedding and I'm still getting compliments from our guests a year later. I highly recommend Provenance Rentals for your vintage rental needs!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)