Provenance Rentals Reviews

26 | Hawthorne, CA

26 Reviews for Provenance Rentals

26 Provenance Rentals Reviews

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

I found Provenance when researching furniture vendors in my area. I was looking for vintage elegant pieces to make my rustic wedding one of a kind. Anna the owner went above and beyond for us. she even acquired a new sauté, had it refurbished and even named it after me! Provenance Rentals is top notch and made my big day even more beautiful then I could imagine.

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Provenance Rentals 5
    Provenance Rentals 6
    Provenance Rentals 7

Provenance Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for your kind words. But we must thank you for trusting us with your special day. Everything was perfect and you were a dream. We are so grateful! xoxo
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Lewis · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Vintage Rentals & Exceptional Service!

Anna, the owner of the company, was an absolute joy to work with. We wanted to have a couple of vintage lounge set-ups at our wedding for guests to have places to relax as well as a unique arch. We loved her selection of antiques and lounge furniture, and when we sent her pictures of a hexagon arch we liked, she had her carpenter make it for us! All of our guests loved the lounges, and she easily incorporated some personal vintage pieces we provided. The arch was absolutely stunning! Delivery and set-up was right on time, as was breakdown/pick-up, and the communication was exceptional throughout the entire process. We cannot thank Anna enough for making our wedding day extra special. Highly highly recommend.

Provenance Rentals 8
    Provenance Rentals 9
    Provenance Rentals 10

Courtney · Married on 07/21/2018

Our wedding coordinator recommended Provenance Rentals to us when we were searching for wedding vendors. From the moment we chatted on the phone, Anna felt like an old friend! We rented candlesticks, a card box and a sattee for our wedding day.

Anna invited me to come see her inventory in person. Our sattee of choice was being reupholstered, but she sent me updates throughout the entire process so I could see it transforming! Anna was very detail orientated and checked in frequently to make sure our product list was exactly what we wanted. On the day of our wedding, we were blown away by our items. The sattee was one of my favorite decor items at our wedding. It was definitely a wow factor and SO comfortable! I wish we could have been sitting down for dinner longer just to enjoy a little bit longer! All of the products from Provenance Rentals looked amazing and helped achieve the perfect look for our wedding. We are so thankful to Anna!

Bottom line... if you're looking for a rental company with an awesome owner, look no further than Anna and Provenance Rentals! They are amazing.

photos by: mollyandco.com

Provenance Rentals 11
    Provenance Rentals 12
    Provenance Rentals 13
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 07/07/2018

Anna was so sweet and easy to work with! Less than a month until our wedding I decided we needed lounge furniture and she came to our rescue! All her pieces are well kept, affordable, and super cute! She's super flexible and really timely with her responses to questions and emails.
    It was SUPER hot the day of our wedding, so I know everyone really appreciated have a few cute places to sit in the shade during cocktail hour. So glad I found Anna and Provenance Rentals!

Jody · Married on 03/16/2018

Provenance Rentals was an excellent company to work with . Anna was kind, and prompt with all communications. She created a beautiful chuppah for our daughter’s backyard wedding. It was spectacular and exactly what our daughter envisioned. Delivery, set up and pick up was exactly on time and effortless for us. Anna you are terrific and I would highly recommend Provenance Rentals to anyone wanting a smooth, caring, and easy rental experience! Many thanks!

Amanda · Married on 03/03/2018

I am so glad that I was referred to Provenance Rental! Anna, the owner, is the most sweetest vendor to work with. She was very patient and understanding when I emailed her multiple times to ask about her pieces and get her professional design advice about what pieces would work well for my client's wedding. She has beautiful pieces that I cannot wait to use for a future wedding or event. She was able to help me pick out books and pieces that would coordinate with my design. After one of her books was damaged during breakdown, she was understanding and willing to work with me in replacing the item. She is very easy to work with, responds quickly, and she always offers to call to check in to make sure that all questions and concerns are answered. I can honestly say that I have made a friend through our encounter! Excited to work with her again!

Gabriela · Married on 01/13/2018

I used Provenance Rentals for a friend's bridal shower and the entire process was so easy and wonderful. Anna is amazing and her rentals were perfect for the event. Hands down my go-to for rental decor.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/17/2017

Anna was such a pleasure to work with for my wedding. Not only does she have a great personality, but she is on top of things and her rentals are great quality. She was very accommodating to my last minute requests for additional rentals and helped me execute the design perfectly. I would DEFINITELY use her again. We used a working typewriter as a sign in for guests and I absolutely love it. I'm totally framing everything that my guests wrote for us. We also rented candlesticks, glasses, and table decor from her.

Provenance Rentals 14
    Provenance Rentals 15

Lalaine · Married on 09/16/2017

First of all, Anna with @Provenance Vintage Rentals is a true professional. She knew the kind of look and style I wanted for my wedding, and she was able to provide some pieces that helped complete our wedding. She even spent some extra time helping to style and get everything ready to go.

Anna was also able to refer me to other vendors that I ended up using for our wedding. She is a plethora of style and knowledge, and she was absolutely priceless.

I cannot thank Anna enough for all of her hardw ork, for her time, for her suggestions, and also help for our wedding.

Thank you so much for helping make our day beautiful.

Brooke · Married on 07/01/2017

Anna from Provenance Rentals is a true gem! We worked together on a recent July Wedding and everything went so perfect. The rental collection that she has is so gorgeous! If you are looking for a vintage lounge, sofas or little details, she is the one to select from! The wedding we recently worked on together is getting published in a large wedding blog. So exciting! Anna is kind, professional & talented. She has a great eye for unique layouts, designs and details. Whether you are looking for pieces for events or weddings she is the one to rent from, her professionalism and follow through is so easy to work with and will excel your planning process. Whatever it is that your planning, she is the one to book!

Provenance Rentals 16
    Provenance Rentals 17
    Provenance Rentals 18
    Provenance Rentals 19
    Provenance Rentals 20
    Provenance Rentals 21

Katie · Married on 06/25/2017

I had a wonderful experience!

Taryn · Married on 06/17/2017

I could not recommend a vintage rental company in Southern California more highly. Their pricing is fantastic, the rentals are GORGEOUS, and Anna is an absolute dream to work with. If you're looking to beautify your wedding or event but don't want to entirely break the bank, please reach out to Provenance Rentals. Highly, highly recommend!!

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2017

Anna was perfect to work with. She was thoughtful, responsive and the sweetest! The vintage rentals were the most beautiful element to our wedding day!

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2017

Provenance Rentals was so helpful in getting 2 vintage chairs for our wedding. I showed an inspiration picture, and Anna was able to find chairs that were identical! Provenance Rentals helped us to have our dream wedding come to life.

Emily · Married on 06/03/2017

Provenance Rentals provided us with a beautiful birch chuppah at the last minute. Highly recommend them!

Joon · Married on 05/13/2017

Anna was a dream to work with for our wedding! From the moment my husband and I met her she was incredibly sincere and had a great eye for what would go with our wedding. Our theme was travel based and we wanted to have some decor on each table. Anna sourced up multiple beautiful vintage globes for our occasion and suggested pairing different colored vintage books to stack on the table. Even after signing the contract she was very communicative and replied emails at least within 24 hours of writing to her. We decided to rent all our decorative items from Provenance Rentals and we couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out.

I highly recommend working with them for your wedding if you'd like someone detail oriented with an incredible eye for style. I'd definitely rent from Anna again for our next event. Thank you so much Anna for helping make our day so magical!

Christopher · Married on 04/30/2017

Trust they will give you the best service ever!

Angelina · Married on 04/30/2017

I rented some small elements for my wedding party to be used on my dessert table along with an easel and a window pane that was our "welcome" sign to our guests. These little touches really elevated the aesthetic of our wedding party. Everything was so beautiful! Not only that but Anna was a pleasure to work with. Not only was she communicative and quick to respond but you could tell she genuinely cares about her clients and wanted to make sure our special day was just that; special. I would highly recommend and would definitely use her service again in the future. So professional!

Cynthia · Married on 03/12/2017

Provenance Rental provided ALL the right pieces to truly pull together a memorable baby shower! Anna is not only personable and willing to work specifically with you as a customer, but she also as an array of unique and beautiful inventory! She is patient and listens to your ideas and is very helpful with suggestions! I would highly recommend Provenance Rentals and look forward to renting again in the future!!

Adriana · Married on 01/28/2017

OMG where to begin? I had the pleasure to work with Anna and her company. Their collection is out of this world and it includes specialty vintage, bohemian, rustic, and handmade furniture and props ranging from larger backdrops to the most beautiful details. They also customize anything you want. I love the vintage vibe. If you want your event to stand out they are the ones you want to rent your furniture from. Highly recommended. Great job!

Robert · Married on 10/08/2016

Anna's style and eye for perfection was just what we needed for our wedding. Her talent and non intruding eye for detail truly made our wedding memorable. Friends and family members are still talking about how lovely the details were. My wife and I were beyond happy with the rentals.

Anna was very positive and helpful throughout the whole planning process. The music theme we chose fit perfectly with our outdoor wedding. We were VERY impressed with how everything came together. The photo booth was stunning. The stenciling was gorgeous. Music note mason jars looked stunning on the tables. Absolutely loved all of the details, right down to the gramophone...Where did you even find that piece??!

The prices were in alignment with our budget, and there were no hidden fees. Wedding planning can be quite the process, plus not all vendors are forthcoming. Many vendors (so we learned) are MIA on your wedding day. Anna ensured that everything was arranged superbly on our wedding day. We could not have asked for anything more.

Next occasion, we're definitely coming to Anna. We will most certainly rent from them again.

Thanks Anna!

• I

Iulian · Married on 09/24/2016

It was such a pleasure to work with Anna. their vintage furniture made my event look amazing. It was so easy to work with them and the whole renting process was so smooth from start to finish. Higly recommended. I will definitely use them again!

Stefanie · Married on 09/04/2016

Provenance Rentals is wonderful. We worked with Anna for our wedding for over a year on the decor we wanted. She was extremely helpful, always quick to respond, willing to listen and was an enormous help in creating our vision. We had a travel theme for our wedding in Moorpark and we rented vintage luggages, globes, cameras a travel journal, and much more. We had a beautiful stenciled mirror with our significant relationship dates that everyone thought was stunning and special. It is even in our wedding highlight video because our videographer thought it would be a personal addition.

Anna styled all of the pieces and the vignettes that were found all over the outdoor garden venue and they were gorgeously curated. We got so much wonderful feedback from our guests admiring all the special touches and all the decor that tied our theme together perfectly. We loved working with Anna and are so grateful for all her hard work for our wedding. She was there early, came late, and helped make our wedding a dream. We'd recommend her to anyone for any event. Her creative touch really makes everything come together perfectly.

Thanks Anna!

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2016

Provenance Rentals created the most incredible western themed backdrop for my wedding! They went above and beyond to find one-of-a-kind, unique pieces...it was better than I could have ever envisioned! Anna, the owner of the company, was so easy to work with. She kept me in the loop, sending me frequent updates on what she was creating, and she was extremely patient and respectful of my time. Our backdrop/photo booth was such a hit at our wedding and I'm still getting compliments from our guests a year later. I highly recommend Provenance Rentals for your vintage rental needs!

Patti · Married on 06/23/2018

I found Anna on Google while looking for a chuppah for my daughter's wedding. The chuppah frame was beautiful, and even more important, Anna was a delight to work with. She is so sweet, answered all our questions, referred us to some other great wedding resources, and made sure everything was perfect on the big day!