Proton Paperie & Press Reviews

6 | Merritt Island, FL

6 Reviews for Proton Paperie & Press

Maria · Married on 10/29/2016

I met Erin at a wedding expo in Orlando, FL and I fell in love with her work. She worked with our tight timeline and also our budget. But the most important thing is that, at the consultation, she captured our personalities and showed them in our invitations. They were unique and 100% custom made. We absolutely LOVED them... I am still obsessed with them. Everybody said that they were one of the most unique, beautiful and original invitations that they have ever seen. Definitely Proton Paperie is the perfect option for your wedding invitations. 100% recommended.

Melissa · Married on 08/06/2016

The owner and designer is extremely creative and listens to your likes and dislikes and generates perfectly to your requests. When we met, I had wedding colors, a wedding location and elegant theme in mind, and looked at examples she had and told her what I liked and disliked about them. She, then, created our perfect Wedding invitations including RSVPs, Info cards and directions cards and our Wedding programs and place cards all to match.

Cat · Married on 06/12/2016

I fell in love with Erin's work at the bridal showcase in Melbourne. I cannot even count how many compliments I got on the invitations she created for my wedding. They truly were the prettiest wedding invites I'd ever seen! She works with you to cater her design to your personality and vision and works with you on budget. I also had programs made for my wedding and had countless compliments on them as well. I can't thank her enough for her work and making my dream wedding a reality!!! She is creative, talented, detail oriented and Her products are high quality. A++++

Claudine · Married on 11/07/2015

Erin did a fabulous job and is very pleasant to work with
    She is very talented.

Katy · event on: 05/30/2014

If you are looking for high quality stationary with personality, beauty, and sparkle, you want Proton Paperie. The owner did my birth announcements and thank you notes for my second daughter. She is a true artist; each design is unique and amazing. I gave her a general idea of what I wanted, and all my items were exactly as I imagined them. Stylish and classy but still sparkling and pink and cheerful! My older daughter was so impressed, we had to order her some stationary too. We also purchased personalized note cards as Christmas gifts. Each item has been unique and special and of the finest quality.

Ashly · event on: 10/03/2014

Erin made beautiful birth announcements for me. She is very professional, responds immediately, and was quick with sending me my announcements. I will order from Erin in the future for my invitations, announcements, and anything else I need printed.