901 Overton Avenue, Birmingham, AL 35217 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Angel's Wedding Creation

Angel's Wedding Creation is a professional wedding stationery design studio in Birmingham, Alabama. This design boutique offers personalized printing for an affordable price. The experienced staff will help you decide on a custom design and decor items that suit your wedding theme and style. No matter your budget or wedding day visions, Angel's Wedding Creation will make your special day come to life.

Angel's Wedding Creation provides custom stationery and wedding accessories for couples of all styles and budgets. They will work with you one on one to create a stationery suite that meets all of your expectations. You may add embellishments including invitation bands, pockets, rhinestones, and tabs to your suite. Some of Angel's Wedding Creation’s products include:

• Invitation suites
  • RSVP, reception, and thank you cards
  • Personalized napkins

Sea shell sand ceremony
Sea shell sand ceremony
Rain drop flutes w/swirl stand
Rain drop flutes w/swirl stand
Guest books (one of many)
Guest books (one of many)
invitation card 51 1048323

1 Reviews for Angel's Wedding Creation

Atrice · Married on 05/12/2018

Wedding savers

Angel's Wedding Creation and Angela was a wedding saver. I trusted a friend to do my wedding invitations and they disappointed me with the finish product. I called Angel's Wedding and Ms. Angela spoke with me and got me totally calm and then as I began to tell her the problem she told me not to worry , my wedding was in 1 month and I needed invitations to go out like within 3 days. Ms. Angela ordered our invitations and paid the shipping to have them overnighted , we got them out on time, and not only that she helped direct the wedding the day of. I recommend their services highly.....

Sent on 02/21/2019

Angel's Wedding Creation FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping

1 Wedding Deal & Discount