True North Paper Co.

Birmingham, AL View map

Hi everyone, my name is Sarah and I'm the person behind True North Paper Co. Cookie dough lover, excessive candle lighter, blanket huddler, and adventurous homebody would all be accurate descriptions of me!

I grew up in Canada fully immersed in maple syrup and hockey, but made my way south of the border after falling in love with my American sweetheart. We now call Birmingham, Alabama home, but Canada and its snowy winters will always have a big piece of my heart.

I am here to help bring clean and effortless design to your written projects through calligraphy and hand lettering. If you would like to find out more about me and explore some of my past work, visit me at www.truenorthpaper.com!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Calligraphy

Message vendor

• Jordan
    Jordan Married on 06/02/2018

Simply Amazing!

Sarah was such a joy to work with and created the most beautiful invitations! As soon as I booked Sarah, she sent me the most thoughtful gift, and it just goes to show what kind of person she is. Throughout the process she probably sent over 10 different drafts of the main invitation and map just to make sure the final creation was perfect! She is a true artist and so, so talented! Thank you for creating the wedding invites we always dreamed of 
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Birmingham Birmingham, AL, 35223
Location of (True North Paper Co.)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding