Brimingham, Birmingham, AL 35226 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Fine Paperwork

Fine Paperwork, based out of Birmingham, Alabama, is a professional printing and handmade paper company that provides services for wedding events. With a passion for creativity, this company will work to develop fine paperwork in conjunction with your wedding. The company offers a diverse selection of creative services that you can utilize based on your specific needs. Whether you need invitations or wedding programs, Fine Paperwork will utilize their creative powers to give you a product that you and your guests will find beautiful.

Fine Paperwork offers a diverse range of services for couples. They can provide you with a number of different invitation styles and card products, as well as specific services for those products. Products include catalog invitations, imprinted napkins, place cards, RSVP cards, and thank you cards. Those card products can include calligraphy, embossing, engraving, and more. Other services offered by the company include:

• Custom invitations

Photo invitation
158e9391a561bf0a 01

4 Reviews for Fine Paperwork

Kalie · Married on 12/17/2016

Mrs. Pat is the sweetest person in the world and was an absolute pleasure to get to work with. She met with me multiple times to help me pick the perfect invitations for my wedding and was so helpful during the entire process. When I was looking at Save the Dates, I had a specific look I was going for. Mrs. Pat was able to create that exact look for a reasonable price. That is the great thing about Mrs. Pat. If you tell her what look you are going for, she is able to create it with no problem and at a great price. I was so incredibly happy with the final product of both my Save the Dates and wedding invitations, however I was so sad that I had to say goodbye to Mrs. Pat. She was like a family member to me and I could tell that she cared about my vision and my wedding! I honestly wish I could see her more because the experience was that helpful, amazing, and fun. If you are engaged and are looking for unforgettable invitations and Save the Dates, Mrs. Pat at Fine Paperwork is who you need to contact.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Pat at Fine Paperwork is awesome! She was so patient with me when going through invitations and trying to pick the perfect one. She made the process so much easier than I ever could've expected. We ordered invitations and koozies through her. She designed the koozies herself and they turned out amazing. Her prices are great and she works so hard for you to ensure that you're getting exactly what you want and in a timely fashion. I would definitely go to Pat!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Ekaterina · Married on 03/01/2014

One of my friends introduced us to Patricia. When we first met her, we had no idea what exactly we wanted. We knew we had to stay in our budget, but we still wanted our classy style. We were very pleased with the final results! Patricia helped us to stay within our budget and had gorgeous invitations to brag about. Additionally, she created beautiful ceremony programs, a seating chart, table numbers and response cards. She helped us to pick out toasting flutes, cake serving set, and our guest book.. Those will definitely be saved as reminders of our wedding day. She also let us rent a few things from her to save money.

Patricia was very accommodating, responsive, understanding of our vision, helpful, sweet and so easy to work. We can't thank her enough for all her help in creating our beautiful wedding stationary.

Ekaterina & Charles Wood

Sent on 03/19/2014

Fine Paperwork FAQ

• What services do you provide? Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography

Real Weddings