{anna.michelle Cards} | custom & handmade design

Birmingham, AL View map

My Thoughts on What I Do:

I've been so blessed to work with brides and grooms to create perfectly customized wedding stationery for their big day! I've had the privilege to play a role in so many important moments and it's truly humbling to understand that.

The Process:

I am a one-woman act! I do everything from consultation to final product printing and assembly. I have been involved in the creative act of making cards and handmade gifts for, really, my entire life. It has become my livelihood within the last two years and I haven't looked back.

Me as Me:

I am 25 years old, newlywed and am studying to be a Children's Librarian. I love coffee, thrifting and kids! I love, love, love, love LOVE what I do and wouldn't have it any other way.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Nicole Married on 10/06/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments I got on these gorgeous invitations! They were perfect and went so well with the theme of our wedding. The quality for the price is even more amazing!!! I found her on Etsy and it turned out to be a great find!
    Janice Married on 06/16/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Incredible service! We ordered Save the Date Postcards with a lovely peacock design - but wanted to add something to the front and change some wording - Not only did she come up with the perfect changes, but she was quick to respond also! They also were ordered, custom designed and delivered all within the same month!! And when they arrived, they were PERFECT! And the cost was so reasonable - thats a plus too!

I would truly recommend AnnaMichelle Cards to any Bride who is looking for tasteful, elegant Save the Dates and Invitations with a very reasonable cost - absolutely PERFECT! :)
    Marissa Married on 04/21/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Anna is a doll! I found her on etsy.com after searching for months and months for invitations that I loved. After finding my beautiful invitations, I ended up ordering table numbers, place card settings, a seating legend, signature drink/cupcake flavor cards, a guest book sign, and 3 signs for our card box. Everything was GORGEOUS. She is a dream to work with and is truly talented! I love her!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

{anna.michelle Cards} | custom & handmade design 1
Offer
If you order a sample invitation suite from {anna.michelle Cards} and proceed to ordering in bulk for your special day, the cost of the sample will be deducted from your total!

Glessner Photography Glessner Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with {anna.michelle Cards} on numerous occasions, and her work, professionalism, and speedy turnaround times always impress! Anna is so great at working with you to create exactly what you want and has a great knack for picking up on your vision from the start. Her designs never cease to amaze me!

Birmingham, 35243
2059021771
Location of ({anna.michelle Cards} | custom & handmade design)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding