Birmingham, AL 35226 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Linen & Birch

We love paper!! And getting to work with paper every day and make our client's dreams come true for their wedding or event makes us so happy!! We believe that from the moment the invitation arrives in your guest's mailbox to the favor gift tags your guest brings home, pretty paper sets the tone for any event. It allows you to express your personality and outlines the event, giving your guest an experience they won't forget!

We will help make the design process easy for you, so you can focus on the more important things like enjoying your engagement and the wedding planning process!

Follow Linen & Birch on

img1331
d64eec936623a647 b aAC7A0112
save the date botanical
baby shower mickey mouse
baby shower elephant diaper
Linen & Birch
baby shower once upon a time
Linen & Birch
baby shower under the sea
birth announcement pink watercolor
Linen & Birch
bridal shower fall floral invite
Linen & Birch
christmas blue gold polka dots
christmas joy confetti
christmas red polka dot
christmas snowflake
moving pink floral
print scripture cards
Linen & Birch
print strong and filled wisdom
save the date cut out
wedding aisle runner
Linen & Birch
wedding black and white elegant
wedding botanical suite 1
wedding fern add ons
wedding fern invite
wedding gatsby welcome sign
Linen & Birch
wedding gray modern funny program i
wedding peacock invite
Linen & Birch
wedding script glitter suite photo
wedding script program
Linen & Birch
wedding white modern program i
baac7a0112
img0143
img1331
d64eec936623a647 b aAC7A0112
save the date botanical

4 Reviews for Linen & Birch

Mallory · Married on 06/24/2017

Landra with Linen and Birch is the single best decision I have during my wedding planning process! She has done EVERYTHING for me if it involves paper! I am a lot to deal with and she was always so sweet to me, accommodating, and her work is incomparable! I am beyond happy with everything she has designed for me!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Ember · Married on 11/05/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Landra and her company, 'Linen and Burch'!!! From the very first email inquiry to the delivery, Landra has held my hand every step of the way. Wedding planning can be so tough and every detail seems to matter. I was a bit overwhelmed until I found Landra. She guided me through my different options and kept me on budget by providing beautiful solutions and feedback to keep things moving along. She is fabulous and I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 10/13/2016
  • Corrie

Corrie · Married on 07/02/2016

I know that I gave an all 5 Start rating, but it is because Linen & Birch are all around great. I am a wedding designer and they have designed many invitations for my clients as well as Save-the-Dates, detail cards etc. Not only did they design they also handled a lot of the printing, assembling, and shipping of those items. They have also have designed things for me personally along marketing material for my company. I highly recommend them to clients and friends. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Linen & Birch Pricing

Linen & Birch Price Rates

Linen & Birch FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25