Madison, AL 35757 Map · Phone number

About Ledgewood Fine Stationery

Frances was born and raised in the creative haven of Florence, Alabama. She graduated from the University of North Alabama with a degree in Art, minor in Marketing and has been working in the stationery business for over ten years. This experience has established her vast knowledge of stationery and invitation etiquette. She now resides in the Huntsville, Alabama area with her husband, Brent, and their little princess maltipoo, Lucy. Frances' ideal day would consist of watching Disney movies, going to a Katy Perry concert, and sleeping for 15 solid hours all while wearing something pink and sparkly!

There is nothing more exciting than the bliss of engagement and wedding planning. But for some, all of the planning can seem daunting. Fortunately, Frances will be there to help you through the process. She assists with the scheduling and styling of your wedding communications and then hammers away at creating your dream invitations. From save the dates, invitations, shower invites, programs, thank you notes, and favors, Frances wants to assist in creating the details that will make your day even more special. No style is too outrageous for Frances because she is always thinking of new and fun ideas for her clients. Whether you are looking for traditional, formal invitations or modern and funky invitations, come to Frances and let her make your dream invites a reality!

Follow Ledgewood Fine Stationery on

Ledgewood Fine Stationery 7
  • Saurabh

Saurabh Saubs Holia · Getting married on 01/02/2020

Wedding Invites

Hands down the Best place I could have come to get my wedding cards printed. It was handled with professionalism and with care. Cost effective, classy and elegant! I am very glad and satisfied with what the end result was. Me, my family and friends loved the card and couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful card. I am getting married in India and everyone just adored the card.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Saubs,
    I had an absolute BLAST working with you for your wedding invitations for your special day in India this upcoming January! I loved creating your pretty paper goods and am so excited to work with you again in the future. I feel like I truly gained a new friend from our time working together!
  • Alex

Alex Walters · Married on 09/21/2019

The most precious business owner!

From the moment we got engaged I knew I wanted to have all beautiful stationary for our wedding! Frances has done my Save the Dates, Wedding Suite, and several of our wedding paper goods and koozies for the ceremony. The best thing about using her services is that she ties everything together to keep it streamlined and cohesive, and she is just the sweetest to work with and has been so helpful, patient, and flexible with me! She was able to incorporate our wedding colors in with everything beautifully and has an eye for detail. You will not regret using her services! :)

Sent on 09/09/2019

Alex,
    You have been such a pleasure to work with! Not only you, but your mother, wedding planner, Chelsea Kennedy Events - and not to mention your incredible future in-laws for your upcoming rehearsal dinner!! I simply cannot wait to see how beautiful your wedding will be in a couple weeks. You deserve nothing but the best! I can't wait to work with you again in the future as Mrs. Alex Taylor! :)
    Thank you! -Frances

Caroline · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful Experience!

We had an amazing experience with Ledgewood Fine Stationery while planning our wedding -- Frances is the best! Our vision was formal and timeless, and she helped us to execute that vision perfectly. At our first meeting, we instantly clicked. She is a prompt communicator, and incredibly creative. With Frances' help, we were able to create an elegant and cohesive design for the big day. We were thrilled with the end result of both the invitation suite and the day-of paper goods for our wedding and can't wait to work with Frances on many events to come!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Caroline,

You are so right - we instantly clicked! From the moment we met, I knew I loved your style and vision. It was my pleasure to bring your vision to life and create such gorgeous paper goods for your big day. I know your wedding will be so incredibly gorgeous! I can't wait to work with you more in the future! -Frances

Ledgewood Fine Stationery FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

• Ais Portraits
    Ais Portraits Wedding Photographers

Frances is AMAZING!!! She creates such elegant and high quality stationery. I was in awe of the way she took my vision and created so many beautiful pieces. I love that not only does she do invitation suites, she also does custom cups, favor tags, and napkins! It really brought the whole suite together!! If you need any stationery or paper goods you HAVE to use Ledgewood Fine Stationery!!

• Pixie Dust Cake Designs
    Pixie Dust Cake Designs Wedding Cakes

What is there to say except they are AMAZING! Frances designed my business Logo,cards and labels. I loved the work that she did and she "got" me . I've also worked with her on a few photo shoots and I've seen other work that she's done. Frances and a great eye for design and would be an excellent choice for all of your stationery needs.Your search is over ! 5 Stars here !

• Joel and Amber Photography
    Joel and Amber Photography Wedding Photographers

We can't say enough wonderful things about Frances and her work! We've worked with her both as a vendor and a client, and the experience she gives is top-rate. She enthusiastically works with you to create the perfect product - whether it's wedding invitations or decor prints to hang on your wall! She's super fast in responding to emails, which we really appreciate, and her designs are beautiful. We definitely recommend Ledgewood Fine Stationery!!

• Madison, 35757 See on map