Ledgewood Fine Stationery

Madison, AL View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Frances was born and raised in the creative haven of Florence, Alabama. She graduated from the University of North Alabama with a degree in Art, minor in Marketing and has been working in the stationery business for over ten years. This experience has established her vast knowledge of stationery and invitation etiquette. She now resides in the Huntsville, Alabama area with her husband, Brent, and their little princess maltipoo, Lucy. Frances' ideal day would consist of watching Disney movies, going to a Katy Perry concert, and sleeping for 15 solid hours all while wearing something pink and sparkly!

There is nothing more exciting than the bliss of engagement and wedding planning. But for some, all of the planning can seem daunting. Fortunately, Frances will be there to help you through the process. She assists with the scheduling and styling of your wedding communications and then hammers away at creating your dream invitations. From save the dates, invitations, shower invites, programs, thank you notes, and favors, Frances wants to assist in creating the details that will make your day even more special. No style is too outrageous for Frances because she is always thinking of new and fun ideas for her clients. Whether you are looking for traditional, formal invitations or modern and funky invitations, come to Frances and let her make your dream invites a reality!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Cassie B. Married on 12/17/2022

The Best of the Best

Frances was an absolute joy to work with! She communicated clearly and consistently throughout the entire process. Her attention to detail, positivity, and creativity made the experience seamless! Before connecting with Frances and Ledgewood Fine Stationery, I had decided that I would "DIY" our wedding invitations. I can confidently tell anyone who is considering buying paper goods from Ledgewood Fine Stationery that I am beyond happy that I decided to reach out to Frances and her team. Not once did I feel stressed about the process. Frances exemplifies kindness, professionalism, and excellence. I would recommend Ledgewood Fine Stationery to anyone in search of the BEST fine paper goods!

Cassie Beth,

I had such a great time working with you for your wedding invitation suite! I am so glad you decided to work with Ledgewood Fine Stationery and that you were satisfied with the entire process. You are such a joy to work with and I know your wedding will be absolutely beautiful! I look forward to working with you more in the future!

-Frances
  • Sarah
    Sarah L. Married on 08/20/2022

Best in the Business!

Frances is truly the best in the business!!! She has an eye for design and brings the most beautiful concepts to life in the form of exquisite paper goods! From the first consultation call to the very last printed detail, Frances had a gentle and guiding hand throughout the whole process! I knew I wanted a suite that was cohesive, from the save the dates to the invitations and day of details. Frances pointed me to the right avenues for what I wanted, including custom monogram and crest design. Every item she created for us was perfect!! I never thought that I would create my entire wedding suite via phone calls and PDF files, but the lasting effect of certainly changed things. Even with that obstacle, Frances put together the most beautiful suite! The colors, the textures & the fonts were all perfect! Not to mention that she is the sweetest and most personable woman—so easy to get in touch with and always a delight to speak to!! I cannot recommend her enough for a bride who wants no detail left untouched and who can trust an artist to work her magic! We will certainly be back post-wedding too for personal stationary, invitations, etc.! Thank you Ledgewood Fine Stationary!!!

Sarah,

Awww thank YOU!! It was completely my pleasure to work with you during this special time of your life! I absolutely love all the items we have created for you and look forward to working with you more in the future! It has been a delight making your wedding paper goods!

Frances
  • Madison
    Madison B. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

LFS is the best in the biz!!

As a newly engaged bride to be, I was extremely nervous about starting the paper goods process and was completely clueless on where to start. After my first call with Ledgewood Fine Stationery, I knew I was in GREAT hands! Frances walked me through the entire design process from start to finish and truly captured my vision! In addition, I knew I could always count on her for a quick response to any & all of my questions, which is extremely valuable to those in the middle of the wedding planning process. We've received so many compliments on the quality & design of our save the dates & wedding invitations - and I'm so excited for our guests to see the rest of Frances' beautiful work on our wedding day! Thank you SO much, Frances! It has been truly a great experience working with you!

Madison,

Thank you SO much for all your kind words, it was such an honor to get to work with you!! I am so thrilled that you love all your paper goods and enjoyed the entire planning process with LFS! I look forward to working with you more in the future as Mrs. Fordice!!!

-Frances

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ais Portraits Ais Portraits Wedding Photographers

Frances is AMAZING!!! She creates such elegant and high quality stationery. I was in awe of the way she took my vision and created so many beautiful pieces. I love that not only does she do invitation suites, she also does custom cups, favor tags, and napkins! It really brought the whole suite together!! If you need any stationery or paper goods you HAVE to use Ledgewood Fine Stationery!!

Pixie Dust Cake Designs Pixie Dust Cake Designs Wedding Cakes

What is there to say except they are AMAZING! Frances designed my business Logo,cards and labels. I loved the work that she did and she "got" me . I've also worked with her on a few photo shoots and I've seen other work that she's done. Frances and a great eye for design and would be an excellent choice for all of your stationery needs.Your search is over ! 5 Stars here !

Joel and Amber Photography Joel and Amber Photography Wedding Photographers

We can't say enough wonderful things about Frances and her work! We've worked with her both as a vendor and a client, and the experience she gives is top-rate. She enthusiastically works with you to create the perfect product - whether it's wedding invitations or decor prints to hang on your wall! She's super fast in responding to emails, which we really appreciate, and her designs are beautiful. We definitely recommend Ledgewood Fine Stationery!!

Madison, 35757
Location of (Ledgewood Fine Stationery)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding