Madison, AL 35757 Map · Phone number

About Ledgewood Fine Stationery

Frances was born and raised in the creative haven of Florence, Alabama. She graduated from the University of North Alabama with a degree in Art, minor in Marketing and has been working in the stationery business for over ten years. This experience has established her vast knowledge of stationery and invitation etiquette. She now resides in the Huntsville, Alabama area with her husband, Brent, and their little princess maltipoo, Lucy. Frances' ideal day would consist of watching Disney movies, going to a Katy Perry concert, and sleeping for 15 solid hours all while wearing something pink and sparkly!

There is nothing more exciting than the bliss of engagement and wedding planning. But for some, all of the planning can seem daunting. Fortunately, Frances will be there to help you through the process. She assists with the scheduling and styling of your wedding communications and then hammers away at creating your dream invitations. From save the dates, invitations, shower invites, programs, thank you notes, and favors, Frances wants to assist in creating the details that will make your day even more special. No style is too outrageous for Frances because she is always thinking of new and fun ideas for her clients. Whether you are looking for traditional, formal invitations or modern and funky invitations, come to Frances and let her make your dream invites a reality!

Follow Ledgewood Fine Stationery on

003ledgewoodfinestationery

41 Reviews for Ledgewood Fine Stationery

• Courtney

Courtney Pierce · Getting married on 04/02/2022

Paper Products Are My Favorite Part of Wedding Planning!

When I got engaged last summer, I would have never guessed that paper products would turn out to be my favorite thing about wedding planning! All of the credit goes to Frances at Ledgewood Fine Stationary. Having a vendor in the midst of crazy wedding planning that responds to every email or request near instantly like Frances does, is such a gift! We first started designing invitations and then I went completely out of control with everything paper (stationary, posters, cups, invitations, Christmas Cards, notepads, rehearsal dinner logos, koozies, napkins). You name it...I bought it. It is safe to say that I have talked to Frances multiple times a week (or day) since last June. She is innovative, creative, professional, sweet, fun, responsive, and is very thorough! Her prices beat anything that is DIY and done online and it feels good to support a booming local business! She posts great deals around Christmas time (I purchased every single one...) and you never know what she will come up with next! She has been such a joy to work with over the past several months and I cannot wait to continue working with her on various other projects that I come up with. In an age where paper goods are beginning to feel like a thing of the past, Frances makes them the star of the show. I love Ledgewood Fine Stationary!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Ledgewood Fine Stationery's reply:

COURTNEY! I just love you! I have enjoyed every minute, every email, and every finished product we've created together! Working with you throughout your engagement has been such a blast. I absolutely adore every detail you have thought of and know your wedding will be one to remember! I value you as not only a customer, but as a new friend! I can't wait to work with you as Mrs. Bobby Hallum!!! Love, Frances

Emily Sims · Getting married on 06/07/2021

LFS is amazing to work with for all of your wedding paper needs!

I found Ledgewood Fine Stationery on Instagram when I was looking at inspiration for my wedding invitations and just loved everything I saw, so I decided to reach out and get a quote and I'm SO glad I did! With how stressful wedding planning can get, Frances was a bright spot through the whole thing! No matter how indecisive I was being or even when I made last-minute text edits, Frances always greeted me with a positive attitude, kindness and never made me feel like I was being difficult. She truly wanted to make sure I was happy about everything and made a conscious effort to help me stay on budget. The Save The Date and my entire wedding invitation turned out absolutely gorgeous! They were even better than I could have imagined! And on top of all of this, she designed a Change The Date for us, free of charge, when we had to change our wedding date because of COVID. I only have amazing things to say about my experience with Ledgewood Fine Stationery and am so grateful to have found such a kind and talented person like Frances to be a part of this special time!

Sent on 05/09/2020

Emily,
    I am emotional just reading this! I am so thankful you stumbled across LFS on instagram and we were able to work together! I adore all your gorgeous paper goods. I am so sad that COVID affected your wedding, but I know your new date will be so incredibly wonderful and better than ever. I look forward to working with you more in the future! xoxo - Frances
  • Sara

Sara Langan · Getting married on 12/04/2020

Amazinggg!

Frances was totally amazing to work with! She was able to take the vision I had in my head and turn it into reality! The quality of this suite was absolutely superb, the cards have the most luxurious texture to them and are the perfect weight and thickness. The colors were spot on too! You simply cannot go wrong using her services.

Sent on 04/12/2020

Ledgewood Fine Stationery's reply:

Sara, thank you so much! I am so glad you were happy with the invitations and I can't wait to work with you again more in the future!! -Frances

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ledgewood Fine Stationery FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography

• Ais Portraits Wedding Photographers

Frances is AMAZING!!! She creates such elegant and high quality stationery. I was in awe of the way she took my vision and created so many beautiful pieces. I love that not only does she do invitation suites, she also does custom cups, favor tags, and napkins! It really brought the whole suite together!! If you need any stationery or paper goods you HAVE to use Ledgewood Fine Stationery!!

• Pixie Dust Cake Designs Wedding Cakes

What is there to say except they are AMAZING! Frances designed my business Logo,cards and labels. I loved the work that she did and she "got" me . I've also worked with her on a few photo shoots and I've seen other work that she's done. Frances and a great eye for design and would be an excellent choice for all of your stationery needs.Your search is over ! 5 Stars here !

• Joel and Amber Photography Wedding Photographers

We can't say enough wonderful things about Frances and her work! We've worked with her both as a vendor and a client, and the experience she gives is top-rate. She enthusiastically works with you to create the perfect product - whether it's wedding invitations or decor prints to hang on your wall! She's super fast in responding to emails, which we really appreciate, and her designs are beautiful. We definitely recommend Ledgewood Fine Stationery!!

• Madison, 35757 See on map
    Location of (Ledgewood Fine Stationery)