Prospect Bay Country Club Reviews

53 | Grasonville, MD

53 Reviews for Prospect Bay Country Club

• Ali

Ali Solis · Married on 12/31/2019

Amazing team, fabulous venue, perfect evening!

Shelby and the team at PBC made our NYE wedding one of the best nights of our lives. They are extremely accommodating, professional and so easy to work with!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Prospect Bay Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much, Ali! I am so thrilled that you had an amazing wedding! It was such a pleasure to help you and Will plan your perfect day. Congratulations again!

Kathleen · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding ceremony and reception

This venue was perfect for our wonderful day! It was a beautiful setting inside and out! The service was top notch and Shelby, our site coordinator, was amazing. She was so easy to work with and had great ideas. Our family and friends all had great things to say about the venue and service. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 02/02/2020

Kathleen,

I am overjoyed that Prospect Bay was the perfect venue for your wedding!! It makes me so happy that I could help make your big day so special! I am wishing you and Steve life long happiness!

Shelby
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/17/2019

Great venue!

We recently had our wedding at Prospect Bay Country Club and it was amazing. The venue was beautiful, food was great, and staff was excellent! Shelby, the event coordinator, was a pleasure to work with. She helped answer all of our questions and helped make our big day run flawlessly. I would highly recommend Prospect Bay!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/20/2019

Great experience!

Shelby the coordinator was so helpful! The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious. Everything about the wedding was perfect. Shelby would accommodate anything we needed. She made it truly something special. She helped keep me from being a bridezilla!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Jessie · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect Day!

Shelby at PBCC was a joy to work with! She made sure we had a wonderful day.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kelli · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I got married here and our day was absolutely perfect! We looked at multiple venues and we completely fell in love with Prospect Bay. From the beginning of the planning process Shelby (the wedding coordinator for Prospect Bay) was responsive, amazing and helpful. My husband and I asked for a tasting and they were welcoming and allowed my parents and my in-laws to join. Shelby was always available for questions and even allowed us to come in the weeks leading up to our wedding to preview the centerpieces and details that the venue offered. The rehearsal was run through to perfection and Shelby made it her mission to have our wedding day run according to our plan 100%. She was vital in ensuring not one thing went wrong during our event! Our menu was the braised short rib with asparagus and mashed potatoes and chicken parmesan, which was absolutely delicious! We opted for an open bar and our guests were not disappointed. When I get asked for recommendations on where to get married, this is the only place I recommend. Thank you for making my day perfection!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Laura · Married on 08/19/2017

My daughter's wedding reception was this past Saturday at Prospect Bay and everyone who attended was raving about the venue, the food, the service and overall atmosphere. Our family was rating Prospect Bay as a "10" according to all "Four Weddings" tv show criteria. Because my daughter was living in Texas the months leading up to the wedding, I was the one who primarily worked with Brittanie Davidson, the event coordinator. She responded within hours to all emails I placed and did all she could to make every one of my daughter and now husband's desires come true for an absolutely perfect evening. The event flowed perfectly. I would not have changed a thing and would recommend Prospect Bay and Brittanie for your event.

Sent on 01/03/2013

Prospect Bay Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much Laura. It was a pleasure working with you all. I with them many happy years together!

Monica and her team made sure everything was set up exactly how we wanted it for our wedding day! Amazing staff, awesome location, the food was unbelievable and staff were so accommodating! The best value for your money in Maryland for sure. Can't imagine anywhere else we would have had our wedding reception! Highly recommend Prospect Bay!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Megan · Married on 05/07/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Monica and the whole staff at Prospect Bay. Monica was great to work with and was very accommodating through out the whole process. Monica made sure that our day was amazing and we can not thank her enough for everything she did. Everything turned out amazing the day of. We used the water front ceremony site and it was perfect. The food was delicious and the reception area looked great. Our guests had so many great things to say about the food and the venue. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a venue for their wedding.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Amy · Married on 05/06/2016

Monica with Prospect Bay was incredible from start to finish! I had a family friendly wedding and they were flexible with not only the menu, but pricing as well. I can't even begin to thank them enough for making our day so magical. I highly recommend that all brides to be give this venue a look.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Taylor · Married on 04/09/2016

I could go on and on about how much my husband and I adored the staff at Prospect Bay, but I'll keep it short and sweet. Monica, (the wedding coordinator) was THE best! From the initial meeting with her, to ordering certain color table cloths, to email upon email (text messages too) she always had a solution for me. We never once had to worry about how something would turn out or if something would be forgotten. We had our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner as well as the wedding ceremony and reception at Prospect Bay Country Club. The staff never hesitated to ask if we needed anything, they were fast, tentative and very respectful. Over the course of a year we got to know Monica and her staff and at the end, we felt like we had known them forever! Our ceremony was supposed to be outside, but due to the unfortunate weather forecast, we moved everything inside. The staff couldn't have pulled it off any better! My husband and I will forever be grateful for choosing to get married at Prospect Bay Country Club!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2015

Prospect Bay Country Club was the first booking we made during our wedding planning, and we are still so happy we found it and made this choice! We had been researching quite a bit in the Annapolis area where we lived at the time, and Monica was the first contact we met with - and also the last! That is how confident we were in both the place and staff.
    It is a gorgeous venue - there is a beautiful bridge outdoors for photos, as well as a private beach nearby. And the way they set up the reception itself was just as beautiful! Monica added all the right touches - we especially liked the little lights that were added to the room to make it even more elegant - perfect for us!
    The Day itself was amazing - the food just as wonderful as when we'd had our tasting, and every detail was taken care of. The Bridal Party had our own entrance area with food and a drink waiting for us before entering; and for our guests, they had a kids activity table for some of our younger attendees, and cornhole outside for all ages!
    It really felt like Monica was only interested in making sure our day was amazing and a success that we would remember for years to come. They really did everything they possibly could have to make sure we were happy and taken care of.
    I wish we still lived in the area so we could plan another event here - I would go back in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Lacey · Married on 05/09/2015

The venue was gorgeous, the food was excellent, and the service was out of this world! Monica worked with us every step along the way and made sure that our day was exactly how we wanted it. She set up our floral arrangements, aisle decorations, and made sure that every possible thing was thought of and in order.

I could not have asked for a nicer place or a better coordinator!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Megan · Married on 04/25/2015

When looking for a wedding venue for our spring wedding in the Kent Island area we realized we needed to book our vendors quickly because most of the venues we looked at already had other couples looking for our date a year and half out! We quickly came across Prospect Bay Country Club and fell in love with Monica, the Sales and Catering Director. Monica made our experience amazing from the moment we walked in for our tour, to our contract signing, food tasting, and the actual wedding! Monica was very responsive to our questions and concerns, helping us make the sometimes tough decisions about food, linens, and timeline. On the day of the wedding Monica was by our side making sure we had everything we needed; from making sure we had food to nibble on between cocktail hour and the reception to making sure my bustle on my dress was correct. We can not speak more highly of all the staff at Prospect Bay and especially Monica. We truly found her to be very professional and by the end of everything she was like a family member! Prospect Bay Country Club was the perfect size for our wedding of 150 guests and it had plenty of parking as well as having one level so our elderly family members did not have to worry about steps (these were all the important things for us). Not only was the venue space a great size, but the view was lovely with the pond and fountain right by the large windows and we had options to get our photos taken at the waterfront (only a few minute drive from the clubhouse). We were able to have bocce and cornhole on the lawn space outside and all of our guests enjoyed cigars in the outdoor space! The food was outstanding! All of our Maryland and out-of-town guests continue to rave about the crabcakes! Our experience at Prospect Bay Country Club was exceptional and we would highly recommend Prospect Bay Country Club to anyone, especially if you are looking for great value, excellent service, and one-on-one consulting for your event planning.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Gretchen · Married on 04/11/2015

I cannot say enough about Monica and Prospect Bay Country Club. Choosing Prospect Bay for our wedding was the best decision we made during the entire wedding planning process. I was planning my wedding long distance and it was difficult at times not knowing specific details about the venue, but Monica was patient and very accommodating to everything I asked and requested. She was there for my entire day and with me every step of the way and I was so relieved because I knew I was in good hands and didn't have to worry about anything. She worked 16 hours on the day of my wedding and no one ever would've known because she was so gracious and professional from start to finish. Her and the staff were willing to do so much to make my vision a reality. It was really windy the day of my wedding and the dividers we were using blew in the water at the ceremony site on the bay. Monica knew that I didn't want my groom being able to see me as soon as I got off the bus, so she had her staff stand and hold the dividers so that they could still be used to hide me and that everything went as planned. After the staff had to fish the dividers out of the water she could have very easily removed them from the site, but she went above and beyond to make sure my wishes came true and I will never forget that. The grounds were beautiful, the reception room looks amazing after the renovation that was done, and we couldn't have asked for a better day there. We will forever remember Monica and Prospect Bay fondly and are so glad we chose them as the host to our special day!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2014

Prospect Bay was outstanding!!! It was such a stress free experience with the team literally taking care of everything from day one. Monica, the wedding coordinator, was amazing! She captured my vision perfectly and felt like family by the end. She was so responsive, attentive, fun, detailed, etc etc etc I can't say enough about how fabulous she is! The food was delicious and all of our guests said it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding. Every last detail was perfect and our day was beautiful :)

Sent on 10/12/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/13/2014

We worked with Monica Beasley at Prospect Bay and she was awesome! She made everything so easy for us and really cared about making our day special. Even though we had planned to get married outside but, couldn't because of the rain, she still brought everything together and made it the best day ever. She is great at her job and this is a beautiful site for a wedding. We would highly recommend having events here. :)

Sent on 10/11/2014

Peg · event on: 07/12/2014

We are members of Prospect Bay Country Club and we live in the community. This was the first time we used the ballroom for a private affair. It was our 50th wedding anniversary and the party was a huge success. Monica was a pleasure to work with and we wee able to customize our party to our tastes. The room is a great party room.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2014

Prospect Bay Country Club is a beautiful location for any wedding and the staff is awesome. The price is very reasonable as well and we must have looked at 15 different venues and we received more bang for our buck at Prospect Bay. Our first event coordinator that we worked with was great and we were very worried when we received an email stating that she was leaving because she was partly the reason we decided to hold our wedding at Prospect Bay. However, we were presently surprised when we met Monica who was even more friendly and accommodating than the previous event coordinator. Monica did a great job with giving us everything we wanted and was very flexible with last minute changes. On the day of there were a couple of hiccups but Monica handled them perfectly and helped make the day special. We simply brought everything that we wanted set up to Prospect Bay the week before and when we arrived Monica and the staff had everything ready to go. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and would definitely recommend Prospect Bay to any and every bride.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Jen,
    I cannot thank you enough! I absolutely loved working with you and Darrien...I am so glad that I got to have a part of your special day! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together and please keep in touch!
    Kindest Regards,
    Monica

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2014

Before becoming a teacher, I had worked in the wedding and restaurant industry for years. That being said, this venue is amazing! This venue is Beach Club quality without the Beach Club price. I am not cheap, but I like to get the best my money can buy, and this venue was a great value. The reception room is beautiful, the ceremony grounds were perfect, the food was fantastic. A local steak house restaurant owners were a guest at my wedding and they raved about the filet. The marina was perfect for sunset photos. The grounds are beautifully manicured and made for fabulous photos. My guest had a great time dancing the night away! Monica, the event planner, is professional and responsive. ANYTHING you want she will make happen! If anything, I would say that I appreciated the little special touches that Monica included that really made our wedding special and memorable. If you are considering Maria's Bed and Breakfast, Matapeake Beach, Silver Swan, or Kent Manor Inn, look no further because this is the perfect venue.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Rachel · Married on 05/03/2014

I cannot say enough positive things about Prospect Bay country club!! I started working with Brittany then it was changed over to Monica. I worked directly with Monica towards to end. Monica was WONDERFUL. She was very helpful, organized and she responded to every single question I had. I would reccomended anyone who wants a stress-free wedding to go to PB!!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Prospect Bay Country Club's reply:

Rachel, thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and your wonderful family to make your day as special as it was! I wish you nothing but happiness for many years to come!
  • F

Faith · event on: 11/09/2013

I plan an event each year for my husbands birthday and this one topped them all. The venue, professionalism and service was outstanding. And I did it all via emails, site unseen. It exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Natalie · Married on 10/05/2013

We had a wonderful experience with Prospect Bay. Our guests raved about the venue and food. Brittanie was a pleasure to work with she was flexible and responded to emails almost instantly. I will recommend PB to all my friends who are getting married!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Prospect Bay Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and your family.
    Wishing you many years of happiness,
    Brittanie

Prospect Bay Country Club took my vision of my wedding, and took it to another letter. With what I had given Brittany and instruction, she created something so beautiful! It was more than I could have dreamt of. We had lots of compliments on the decor and location. I would recommend them to any future bride. My wedding was MORE than my dream come true!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Prospect Bay Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review. It was a pleasure working with you and your family.
    Wishing you many years of happiness,