Chesapeake Bay Golf Club

1500 Chesapeake Drive; North East, MD 21901 128 Karen Drive, Rising Sun, MD 21911 Map · Phone number

About Chesapeake Bay Golf Club

Nestled at the top of the Chesapeake Bay in northern Maryland, Chesapeake Bay Golf Club's elegant ambiance, magnificent views, and delicious upscale yet affordable chef inspired cuisine, that can be customized at your request combine to create the perfect atmosphere for your wedding reception, ceremony, rehearsal dinner, or bridal shower.

Our two locations offer gorgeous settings with panoramic golf course views that will captivate your guests and create the perfect stage in which to make you special day elegant and memorable.

Our Garden Tent located at our North East location is picturesque spring through fall with roses and flowering perennials. From our terrace you have an amazing view overlooking the golf course and pond.

The Chantilly Room at our Rising Sun location is decorated with sophisticated style that creates a traditional and elegant ambiance for any wedding.

Whether you desire a romantic garden gathering under our tent, or a traditional elegant reception at our Chantilly room, We will assist you in making your Wedding Day dreams come true!

cartride
1terrac

1 Reviews for Chesapeake Bay Golf Club

• Y

Yvette · event on: 06/27/2014

After my long quest for a place for my husband and I to not only play golf but to also find a place to take golf lessons together, I came across the Chesapeake Bay Golf Course at North East where they offer couples night for golfers and it was fantastic!!! Owner Andy Barbin not only provided us with lessons but he also gave us a tour of the grounds. This was my first time on the course and I have seen courses from a distance and online and in magazines and I was amazed and we can't wait to go back. I was expecting to maybe go and visit other gold courses but I haven't and I don't have plans to do so. Not only are the grounds phenomenal but the crab cakes @the Blue Heron Gille are to die for as well. Thanks Andy & we will see you soon

Chesapeake Bay Golf Club FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Event Rentals
  • What catering services do you offer? Outside Cake
  • What event items are available? Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• 1500 Chesapeake Drive; North East, MD 21901, 128 Karen Drive Rising Sun, 21911 See on map
    4106584343 (30) (Phone number)
    4102870200 (Other Phone Number)
    4106585854 (Fax Number)