Project 8 Reviews

13 | Dumont, NJ

13 Reviews for Project 8

Mark and Courtney did a phenomenal job capturing our wedding day. Their video-graphing skills is that of a movie production. Family and friends said [quote] "I've never seen a wedding video like this...beautiful!" You won't be disappointed with the work they produce. They were on point with their deliverables, extremely responsive, and most importantly excited to film. Mark and Courtney also worked within our budget and provided various pricing packages. I highly recommend them for any occasion or production.

Sent on 01/23/2017

katarzyna · Married on 10/31/2015

Project 8 Studio was just AMAZING! Mark and his team are so talented and the nicest guys EVER to work with!!! We LOVE our wedding video and so does the entire family.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Chael · Married on 10/17/2015

Mark & Jason were absolutely fantastic. They arrived early and left late on the day of the wedding. They were professional and personable throughout all of our interactions. Finally, the end product was exceptional. We are so glad we are able to re-live the best day of our life in such a comprehensive and artistic wedding video.

Sent on 04/02/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2015

Working with Mark & Jason has been an absolute pleasure! They were extremely attentive to details and made the overall experience exciting! The quality and professionalism is unmatched! They really delivered a stellar level of excellence on our wedding day. Our family and bridal party were raving about the drone that he also utilized to capture outdoor aerial shots during our "first look".

Overall, really enjoyed their style of shooting and all the cool shots that they captured! Some friends were even ranting about their shooting techniques! So glad Project8 captured our wedding day on video! They really exceeded our expectations and were extremely accommodating !! Mark & Jason were receptive to our suggestions and also gave amazing feedback in regards to getting optimal footage! Thank you project8 for giving us timeless memories!

Sent on 10/02/2015

John · Married on 09/05/2015

Amazing shots.... wonderful professionalism...top notch dancing skills.... we could not be happier and would recommend Project8 for any project/event/whatever you need.... they were awesome!!!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/16/2015

My husband and I absolutely LOVED the services provided to us from Project 8. We had the highest package, interview session + activity, videography and drone. I had selected Mark and the Project 8 team because my best friend used them for her wedding and when I saw her video, I knew there wasn't anyone else who could do the job. From the very beginning, Mark was very excited to work with us and listen to our ideas. We initially met at a Starbucks, where we had a meeting, similar to an interview, so that Mark could understand our theme, what interests us, what we were looking for and what we want in our team. Mark was available all the time whenever we had questions. We had our interview and activity at our home and it was great. Mark and Jason were extremely professional and fun to work with. When it came time for the wedding day, Mark, Jason and the 3rd member of their team were outstanding. They captured every moment. We surprised our guests with a ride on a yacht, and Jason was able to cover the ride from a nearby bridge with his drone, while Mark was on the yacht with us. From getting ready in the morning, to our first look, the church and yacht to the amazing and magical celebration, Project 8 captured all of those moments. Our wedding video was just perfect, the transitions were so smooth and the music choice was perfect and it was just like a real movie. They picked everything out, it was just perfect. I could go on and on with rave reviews. This team is professional, charming, talented, gifted and fun to work with! Best choice we ever made!!! To everyone who is skeptical to get a video, think again! Mark and the Project 8 team captured all of those intimate and special moments between my husband and I on our wedding day. The moments that we may have missed because we were busy, were captured. I would recommend anyone to Project 8. I keep thinking what other event can I have so that we can use Project 8 again!! We love you Project 8!!!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Phuong · Married on 07/10/2015

The Proj8ct crew was one of the most professional, fun and creative group of people that we were lucky enough to have at our wedding. Mark, Jason and Courtney were meticulous, attentive, and were filled with fun and creative ideas to capture highlights from our wedding. They were one of the first to arrive that day and one of the last to leave. They came early to check out the area and the venue and were full of cool and creative ideas to film certain moments throughout the day. And they were so nice and fun and such great people to work with.

Mark, Jason and Courtney also worked very well alongside our photographer and other vendors. They were totally unobtrusive while capturing all the emotions and memories of the day. Their style and quality of work is exceptional. And seriously, who wouldn't be wowed when you tell them about the drone you have taking aerial shots on your wedding day?!!

And for everything that Project 8 offers, they are an incredible value!!! As someone who was very conscious of budget (meaning the best price without sacrificing quality), I was so impressed with what Project 8 offered. Not only do they spend all day with you filming, offering the best equipment (including the drone!) and coming up with creative ideas, but they also put in so much work after that day in editing, more editing, and much more! And most importantly, you get an exceptionally artistic video with the best moments and memories from your wedding, delivered in a beautiful package. If you think that videography is out of your budget, I would strongly encourage you to reconsider and at least get in touch with Mark. My husband and I loved working with Mark, Jason and Courtney and we would whole-heartedly recommend Project 8 to all brides & grooms!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Tomi · Married on 05/09/2015

Mark, Courtney and Jason were the greatest pleasure to work with. They were responsive and professional at all times. We loved having them at our wedding and they captured everything we wanting to remember at our event. We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Sara · Married on 10/12/2014

Mark and Jason were amazing! They were able to capture my whole day without disrupting the activity to do so. They caught lots of little moments, and all of the big memorable ones like cutting the cake, etc. The audio is excellent, as integrated with the DJ's equipment to get not only our voices throughout the ceremony but music as well. Watching the video you can see people singing along to the song that's actually playing! And the speeches were captured clearly and completely, right down to my laughter and tears. I really can't say enough about the quality of the video that they captured.
    As for the style and creativity, the shots they filmed were just incredible. The angles and composition were gorgeous, and really managed to portray the little details that made our wedding OURS. I could not be more grateful for how they let our unique details shine throughout the video in a very natural yet polished way. They even went the extra mile and used the art from our comic book invitations to give us a Marvel-style intro to our highlight video, with flipping pages effect and all!!
    The editing they did was amazing. The way they wove the footage together to tell our story in the Highlight video is spot-on! All our special moments were put together seamlessly and the music they chose fit perfectly. With the full-length vide, I feel like I'm watching a silver-screen masterpiece detailing one of the best days of my life, complete with my own personal soundtrack!
    With all of the footage they had, I'm amazed that they were able to deliver the final video so quickly! We got married in October and I had the highlight video by New Years, with the full-length video following at the end of January. The package we selected came with a custom thumb drive, a Blu-ray, and two DVDs. All of this came in a beautiful craft-style box, and I was so excited to receive it I was literally jumping around with joy as I opened it!
    I am SO glad that I went with Project 8 for our wedding video!!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Sara · Married on 10/12/2014

I am SO glad that I went with Project 8 for our wedding video!!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Paolo · Married on 05/24/2014

Mark was one of our favorite vendors to work with. We actually chose him after looking at a bunch of other videographers videos... we were really sold on his overall style and cinematography, and maybe even because his choice of music was similar to ours. He was definitely helpful throughout the process and he caught a lot of good moments (great fly-over with a drone, too).

Sent on 09/21/2015

Tiff · Married on 11/22/2013

Mark did an amazing job with our wedding video. He arrived early to my parents house and was very professional. He captured all the special moments throughout the day and when we watch the video or show it to someone we feel like everything was captured and we get to experience it again. Mark was never in the way or obtrusive at all. He used some very creative shots and techniques that we love! My husband and I couldn't be happier with Mark- he was great to work with and we highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Natali · Married on 07/21/2012

Mark Serrano & Project 8 Studio are truly amazing! We were so excited to watch the video when it arrived in the mail, and simply love everything about it. My husband didn't think we needed a video of the wedding but now he's extremely glad that we have it. The day went by in a flash and I'm so thankful to have Mark there to capture everything. We had a great experience working with them from the start, they were professional and responsible. Not only was their quality of work excellent but they were in sync with our photographers. Our guests all thought our photographers and videographers were from the same company, due to the fact that they worked so well together and respectful of each other.
    We love working with Project 8, and highly recommend them to anyone who needs a videographer!!!

Sent on 03/05/2014