43 Reviews for Platinum DJ Productions

Projector (3)
Uplighting (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
41 Platinum DJ Productions Reviews

Platinum DJ Productions did a great job DJ'ing and emceeing our wedding and reception. They have a great organization system to help the proceedings flow smoothly. Mark did a great job at listening to what we wanted and executing it. So many people commented on how great the dancing and music was throughout the reception, and he was great at keeping us in the loop as the night went on. He double checked that the requests made were okay to play which was nice! Couldn’t be happier with the way the evening went!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/22/18, 6 Reviews
4.7

We had a January 7th wedding. Upon meeting Dave, our DJ, his personality instantly meshed with ours. We had met with 2 DJs previously, but we knew he was it after 10 minutes with him. He kept us engaged, asked us what we wanted, and told us how he was going to make that happen. And he delivered! Our guests loved him! He gave us EXACTLY what we asked for and had no problem working with the bridal party behind my back to make the day even more special ;D Responsiveness is a 3.5 only because of the holidays and everyone needs a vacation for a day or two. If Christmas and New Years wasn't right on top of the wedding, I'm confident that it would have been a 5/5. He was worth every penny.

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Our experience was absolutely wonderful - Dave Guarino is a real professional and fun to work with as well. It is obvious that he loves what he does and that kind of enthusiasm is quite infectious. It takes the whole experience from "good" to GREAT. He was extremely responsive and helped keep us on top of the process leading up to the big day when there were hundreds of other things that needed to be done - not overbearing or non-existent but always supportive and encouraging.

The music played to the level of the party perfectly. The mixture of songs brought people to the dance floor and kept them there with classic "oldies" and contemporary hits. Dave was also an excellent MC - he kept everyone informed about what was happening next (i.e. speeches, first dance, toss, etc.). That is a HUGE worry/load off of the bride and groom. We didn't have to think about a thing. We just left it in Dave's capable hands, trusting that he would keep everything running smoothly.

Dave is a wonderful person and an excellent DJ. We highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Eleanor, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot express how amazing Dave was. He kept in touch with us throughout the engagement and kept us going. He was so helpful with picking songs and assisting in planning the timeline. He was understanding that I was going crazy with all the planning and he helped me stay focused. Once the wedding hit he was prompt (as normal), and kept the party going. We all started dancing right away and no one stopped till the lights came up. If you want to have one thing to not worry about - hire DJ Dave! We love him!!!

Profile Picture User5406853, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Dave was absolutely incredible to work with from our first meeting all the way through our reception! We had so many people come up to us after and say how awesome he was. The dance floor was completely packed the whole time and people did not want to leave at the end of the night. I highly recommend Dave, our reception would not have been the same without him.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Stop looking, you've found your DJ!!! Dave was hands-down absolutely AMAZING. Typically people only remember the food and by the end of the 5 hour reception they're anticipating going home and relaxing....not if you use this company!! We literally had to kick people out the door they were having so much fun dancing and interacting with Dave/us. He was beyond words phenomenal. You'd be lucky to have him!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

5 stars all around!!! We worked with Dave Guarino for our wedding and he was absolutely PHENOMENAL! We sought out Platinum DJ Productions for a DJ, but ended up getting so much more than that! Dave was incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process and went above and beyond to ensure he created a personalized experience for our wedding day! He kept the energy up and the dance party going all night which is exactly what we asked for! When you hire Dave you're not just getting a DJ, you're getting a DJ/MC/Planning Coordinator! So basically, Platinum DJ Productions/Dave Guarino is the only way to go. You won't be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Elise, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We had the pleasure of working with Dave from Platinum DJ Productions for our wedding, and we could not be happier with our choice! He was so much more than just a DJ to us. He had several meetings with us prior to the wedding, came to our rehearsal to help coordinate, checked in on us every step of the way during our big day, and was willing to help with absolutely anything we needed. We honestly can't imagine anyone else being better suited for this job than him. We love Dave and would recommend him to anyone and everyone looking for DJ services!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can not say enough good things about Dave Guarino from Platinum DJs. From our first meeting to our last song and then to the sweetest email after our wedding, Dave was the Man. It was perfect, when I wanted X song played at Y time, I knew the time based off the song. He was so precise. But when I let him loose during the free dance, I swear there was not a moment people were not tearing it up on the dance floor. Fiance can't think of a song to dance with his mom to? Don't worry, Dave has 30 example songs. It's like that for anything you could think of: cake cutting, bouquet toss, last song. He was the best host/dj/MC! And he has such an amazing friendly personality, I'm happy I didn't know him before my wedding, because he would have been a guest instead of a vendor. Now my husband and I have the best of both worlds, we had him DJ our wedding and now we are lucky enough to have a friend in him.

Profile Picture Caity, 11/14/15, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Platinum DJ productions was the perfect choice for our wedding! Mark was the DJ for our wedding and he was absolutely amazing. We loved his energy, enthusiasm, and passion for music and entertainment! He was very well organized and really understood our vision for the day. He kept us moving throughout the evening in such a seamless way. Also, everyone was on the dance floor all night and had a complete blast. I wish I could relive the reception because it was so fun and Mark and Platinum DJ were a huge part of that! I could not be happier with their services!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Dave Guarino was our DJ and he was incredible. He checked in with us almost monthly to ensure we were doing okay and ask if there was anything he could do. The day of the wedding, he made it clear he was there to serve us. He found a lighter for our candles, got us glasses of wine, ensured we had plates and forks for the cake cutting, and, oh yeah, provided an AWESOME party for our guests. Dave really was the whole package. I don't know if this is the standard service the other DJ's provide, but Dave was the man. Our guests actually asked who the DJ was because they thought he was so great. I am tremendously thankful for the work Dave put into our wedding. We couldn't have done it without him!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Dave did an absolutely AMAZING job at our wedding!! We had an 18 month engagement, and we booked him at least a year in advance. A co-worker had used him the year before for her daughter's wedding and highly recommended him... now we know why! As the bride, I had ZERO stress with everything he was involved in. He made planning SO easy. He helped with any and everything we needed. He was there to answer questions about anything. He always responded very quickly. He organised the rehersal for us even because none of us knew what we were doing and made it super easy. He was amazing during the wedding. He even got drinks for the bridal party during dinner so we didn't have to get up. He took care of my grandma during the reception! He kept the party going, kept everything on track, was very polite and professional and we couldn't have been happier!!! We got MANY compliments on him, too, from guests!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Dave from Platinum DJ Productions and I could not be happier! Not only did Dave help make our wedding run smoothly by being the master of ceremonies, he came early two days before to meet with me to make sure everything was exactly as I wanted. Mark ran our rehearsal and Dave ran the ceremony and reception. My husband and I met with Dave on several occasions to make sure everything was as we wanted. Dave worked tirelessly to be sure to help us have the day we wanted. We exchanged numerous emails making sure everything went perfect. He was so helpful! He sent spreadsheets with timelines and suggested songs and helped make sure we were comfortable with everything. On the day of the wedding, he helped make sure I didn't have to worry about anything by taking care of all issues that came up. I honestly couldn't imagine our day without him!

Profile Picture kayla, 6/7/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We got married the first of November and Dave was our DJ. He is phenomenal! I had great feedback from guests and Dave went out of his way to meet up with me and my husband and parents throughout the entire wedding planning process. He was supportive and listened to all of my requests and have great advice from his experience! He was always available to me and was very intentional and personal with the song list and process. Things could not have gone better and the dance floor was hoppin the entire night until the end! I could not have asked for a better DJ! Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Platinum Productions was excellent. And our DJ, Dave, was stellar. Organized , responsive, professional leading up to the big day, and wonderful the day of. We highly recommend Dave and DJ Platinum Productions!!!!

Profile Picture User4543975, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

On your wedding day, you worry about a lot of things. It was nice to not have to worry about anything our DJ Dave was responsible for. He did an outstanding job being our DJ. But something I underestimated was the value he brought to keep our wedding on pace and on time from the start of the ceremony all the way until the last song was played that evening. I would recommend Dave to any of our friends who are in need of a DJ for our wedding!

Profile Picture User4547376, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We used DJ Dave Guarino from Platinum DJ productions and to say we were thrilled with him is an understatement. Dave was AMAZING! From the moment we signed our contact he was attentive, timely, and extremely organized. He contacted our reception venue for us to set up accommodations and made sure that I felt comfortable with the scheduling, song choices, etc. Dave was awesome and I highly recommend using him- In fact I already have friends looking to book him for their weddings because of how impressed they were with him!

Profile Picture Kelsee, 7/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ever since the first meeting Platinum DJ Productions was there to help us with every need! Dave G. was assigned to us for our DJ and we absolutely were so pleased that he was able to make our day even more special. Talk about a guy who knows what to do as far as a whole timeline planner goes - what a fantastic job! We are so glad everything went so flawlessly and would absolutely recommend Platinum DJ to anyone who has a special even coming up!! He walked us thru the provided timeline planner and provided us additional song suggestions for each specific event during the wedding to use. We would just like to say again that everything was so flawless and everything went as planned!!!

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Platinum DJ Productions (with DJ Dave Guarino) made our wedding FANTASTIC! Dave was so responsive - always willing to meet and/or take a call to answer any questions we had about the day.

On the day of the wedding, our florist delivered the wedding party's bouquets and boutonnieres to our reception venue (where Dave was) instead of the ceremony venue. Dave noticed this and took it upon himself to deliver the flowers to the ceremony! Talk about above-and-beyond service. HIGHLY recommend.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/18/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great guys and entertainment. Did a great job for us and had a lot of fun. Everyone seemed to enjoy the music selection!
We had a destination wedding and had the reception on 11/2/13.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 10/12/13, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mark with Platinum DJ Productions is absolutely awesome! He did a fantastic job with our wedding ceremony and reception. Our guests loved him and kept remarking all night long how funny and great he was. Everyone had a great time. We adjusted the play list on the fly during the reception and Mark didn't even blink an eye. He was on it and had a seamless change. He also made the planning phase of the wedding so simple and enjoyable. He's very detail oriented and provided us with the perfect soundtrack for our ceremony and the perfect atmosphere for the reception. We've even discussed using Mark and Platinum DJ Productions again for our anniversary or any other big parties. Totally worth the money!

Profile Picture Michael, 9/29/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

David is the man!!!! He threw a party like I've never experienced at another wedding. Absolute home run. We have received more emails, texts, calls about how amazing the music was than anything else. I have already recommended them and will continue to do so to anyone I hear is about to get married. Dont make the wrong choice, go with Platinum DJ's. You wont be disappointed.

P.S. - pay for the drum set. You're guests will absolutely love it!!!!!

Profile Picture Brian, 9/1/13, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave G. with Platinum DJ Productions in Indianapolis was amazing! We had very professional planning meetings leading up to the big day, which means on the actual wedding day I had no concerns about how great the night was going to go. The music at the reception was superb... Dave really understood us as a couple and who his audience was which left the dancing going all night long! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture User2743003, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

David did an amazing job at our wedding reception! We had the exact atmosphere we wanted for our wedding reception and the dance floor was full the entire night. I had everyone from wedding guests to catering staff telling me that we had the best DJ! We had such a great time and so did our guests thanks to Platinum DJ Productions! I would recommend David to any friends looking for wedding DJ.

Profile Picture User3572323, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had Dave H and would suggest him and the company Platinum DJ Productions to ANYONE!! He made the reception!! He was so easy going and just wanted to make the night went exactly how I wanted! He was amazing!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 10/27/12, 5 Reviews