Platinum DJ Productions Reviews

43 Reviews for Platinum DJ Productions

1 User Photo

Platinum DJ Productions 1

Elizabeth · Married on 04/22/2018

Platinum DJ Productions did a great job DJ'ing and emceeing our wedding and reception. They have a great organization system to help the proceedings flow smoothly. Mark did a great job at listening to what we wanted and executing it. So many people commented on how great the dancing and music was throughout the reception, and he was great at keeping us in the loop as the night went on. He double checked that the requests made were okay to play which was nice! Couldn’t be happier with the way the evening went!

Platinum DJ Productions 2

Eleanor · Married on 10/01/2016

Our experience was absolutely wonderful - Dave Guarino is a real professional and fun to work with as well. It is obvious that he loves what he does and that kind of enthusiasm is quite infectious. It takes the whole experience from "good" to GREAT. He was extremely responsive and helped keep us on top of the process leading up to the big day when there were hundreds of other things that needed to be done - not overbearing or non-existent but always supportive and encouraging.

The music played to the level of the party perfectly. The mixture of songs brought people to the dance floor and kept them there with classic "oldies" and contemporary hits. Dave was also an excellent MC - he kept everyone informed about what was happening next (i.e. speeches, first dance, toss, etc.). That is a HUGE worry/load off of the bride and groom. We didn't have to think about a thing. We just left it in Dave's capable hands, trusting that he would keep everything running smoothly.

Dave is a wonderful person and an excellent DJ. We highly recommend his services.

Caralyn · Married on 09/10/2016

I cannot express how amazing Dave was. He kept in touch with us throughout the engagement and kept us going. He was so helpful with picking songs and assisting in planning the timeline. He was understanding that I was going crazy with all the planning and he helped me stay focused. Once the wedding hit he was prompt (as normal), and kept the party going. We all started dancing right away and no one stopped till the lights came up. If you want to have one thing to not worry about - hire DJ Dave! We love him!!!

Ashley · Married on 07/30/2016

DJ Dave was absolutely incredible to work with from our first meeting all the way through our reception! We had so many people come up to us after and say how awesome he was. The dance floor was completely packed the whole time and people did not want to leave at the end of the night. I highly recommend Dave, our reception would not have been the same without him.

Caroline · Married on 07/16/2016

Stop looking, you've found your DJ!!! Dave was hands-down absolutely AMAZING. Typically people only remember the food and by the end of the 5 hour reception they're anticipating going home and relaxing....not if you use this company!! We literally had to kick people out the door they were having so much fun dancing and interacting with Dave/us. He was beyond words phenomenal. You'd be lucky to have him!!

Elise · Married on 07/09/2016

5 stars all around!!! We worked with Dave Guarino for our wedding and he was absolutely PHENOMENAL! We sought out Platinum DJ Productions for a DJ, but ended up getting so much more than that! Dave was incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process and went above and beyond to ensure he created a personalized experience for our wedding day! He kept the energy up and the dance party going all night which is exactly what we asked for! When you hire Dave you're not just getting a DJ, you're getting a DJ/MC/Planning Coordinator! So basically, Platinum DJ Productions/Dave Guarino is the only way to go. You won't be disappointed!!!

Kelsey · Married on 05/06/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Dave from Platinum DJ Productions for our wedding, and we could not be happier with our choice! He was so much more than just a DJ to us. He had several meetings with us prior to the wedding, came to our rehearsal to help coordinate, checked in on us every step of the way during our big day, and was willing to help with absolutely anything we needed. We honestly can't imagine anyone else being better suited for this job than him. We love Dave and would recommend him to anyone and everyone looking for DJ services!

Caity · Married on 11/14/2015

I can not say enough good things about Dave Guarino from Platinum DJs. From our first meeting to our last song and then to the sweetest email after our wedding, Dave was the Man. It was perfect, when I wanted X song played at Y time, I knew the time based off the song. He was so precise. But when I let him loose during the free dance, I swear there was not a moment people were not tearing it up on the dance floor. Fiance can't think of a song to dance with his mom to? Don't worry, Dave has 30 example songs. It's like that for anything you could think of: cake cutting, bouquet toss, last song. He was the best host/dj/MC! And he has such an amazing friendly personality, I'm happy I didn't know him before my wedding, because he would have been a guest instead of a vendor. Now my husband and I have the best of both worlds, we had him DJ our wedding and now we are lucky enough to have a friend in him.

Chelsey · Married on 10/24/2015

Platinum DJ productions was the perfect choice for our wedding! Mark was the DJ for our wedding and he was absolutely amazing. We loved his energy, enthusiasm, and passion for music and entertainment! He was very well organized and really understood our vision for the day. He kept us moving throughout the evening in such a seamless way. Also, everyone was on the dance floor all night and had a complete blast. I wish I could relive the reception because it was so fun and Mark and Platinum DJ were a huge part of that! I could not be happier with their services!

Lindsay · Married on 10/24/2015

Dave Guarino was our DJ and he was incredible. He checked in with us almost monthly to ensure we were doing okay and ask if there was anything he could do. The day of the wedding, he made it clear he was there to serve us. He found a lighter for our candles, got us glasses of wine, ensured we had plates and forks for the cake cutting, and, oh yeah, provided an AWESOME party for our guests. Dave really was the whole package. I don't know if this is the standard service the other DJ's provide, but Dave was the man. Our guests actually asked who the DJ was because they thought he was so great. I am tremendously thankful for the work Dave put into our wedding. We couldn't have done it without him!

Kristin · Married on 09/06/2015

Dave did an absolutely AMAZING job at our wedding!! We had an 18 month engagement, and we booked him at least a year in advance. A co-worker had used him the year before for her daughter's wedding and highly recommended him... now we know why! As the bride, I had ZERO stress with everything he was involved in. He made planning SO easy. He helped with any and everything we needed. He was there to answer questions about anything. He always responded very quickly. He organised the rehersal for us even because none of us knew what we were doing and made it super easy. He was amazing during the wedding. He even got drinks for the bridal party during dinner so we didn't have to get up. He took care of my grandma during the reception! He kept the party going, kept everything on track, was very polite and professional and we couldn't have been happier!!! We got MANY compliments on him, too, from guests!

kayla · Married on 06/07/2015

We used Dave from Platinum DJ Productions and I could not be happier! Not only did Dave help make our wedding run smoothly by being the master of ceremonies, he came early two days before to meet with me to make sure everything was exactly as I wanted. Mark ran our rehearsal and Dave ran the ceremony and reception. My husband and I met with Dave on several occasions to make sure everything was as we wanted. Dave worked tirelessly to be sure to help us have the day we wanted. We exchanged numerous emails making sure everything went perfect. He was so helpful! He sent spreadsheets with timelines and suggested songs and helped make sure we were comfortable with everything. On the day of the wedding, he helped make sure I didn't have to worry about anything by taking care of all issues that came up. I honestly couldn't imagine our day without him!

On your wedding day, you worry about a lot of things. It was nice to not have to worry about anything our DJ Dave was responsible for. He did an outstanding job being our DJ. But something I underestimated was the value he brought to keep our wedding on pace and on time from the start of the ceremony all the way until the last song was played that evening. I would recommend Dave to any of our friends who are in need of a DJ for our wedding!

• Kelsee

Kelsee · Married on 07/12/2014

We used DJ Dave Guarino from Platinum DJ productions and to say we were thrilled with him is an understatement. Dave was AMAZING! From the moment we signed our contact he was attentive, timely, and extremely organized. He contacted our reception venue for us to set up accommodations and made sure that I felt comfortable with the scheduling, song choices, etc. Dave was awesome and I highly recommend using him- In fact I already have friends looking to book him for their weddings because of how impressed they were with him!

Ryan · Married on 06/07/2014

Ever since the first meeting Platinum DJ Productions was there to help us with every need! Dave G. was assigned to us for our DJ and we absolutely were so pleased that he was able to make our day even more special. Talk about a guy who knows what to do as far as a whole timeline planner goes - what a fantastic job! We are so glad everything went so flawlessly and would absolutely recommend Platinum DJ to anyone who has a special even coming up!! He walked us thru the provided timeline planner and provided us additional song suggestions for each specific event during the wedding to use. We would just like to say again that everything was so flawless and everything went as planned!!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2013

Great guys and entertainment. Did a great job for us and had a lot of fun. Everyone seemed to enjoy the music selection!
    We had a destination wedding and had the reception on 11/2/13.

Michael · Married on 09/29/2013

Mark with Platinum DJ Productions is absolutely awesome! He did a fantastic job with our wedding ceremony and reception. Our guests loved him and kept remarking all night long how funny and great he was. Everyone had a great time. We adjusted the play list on the fly during the reception and Mark didn't even blink an eye. He was on it and had a seamless change. He also made the planning phase of the wedding so simple and enjoyable. He's very detail oriented and provided us with the perfect soundtrack for our ceremony and the perfect atmosphere for the reception. We've even discussed using Mark and Platinum DJ Productions again for our anniversary or any other big parties. Totally worth the money!

Brian · Married on 09/01/2013

David is the man!!!! He threw a party like I've never experienced at another wedding. Absolute home run. We have received more emails, texts, calls about how amazing the music was than anything else. I have already recommended them and will continue to do so to anyone I hear is about to get married. Dont make the wrong choice, go with Platinum DJ's. You wont be disappointed.

P.S. - pay for the drum set. You're guests will absolutely love it!!!!!

Dave G. with Platinum DJ Productions in Indianapolis was amazing! We had very professional planning meetings leading up to the big day, which means on the actual wedding day I had no concerns about how great the night was going to go. The music at the reception was superb... Dave really understood us as a couple and who his audience was which left the dancing going all night long! Would highly recommend!

David did an amazing job at our wedding reception! We had the exact atmosphere we wanted for our wedding reception and the dance floor was full the entire night. I had everyone from wedding guests to catering staff telling me that we had the best DJ! We had such a great time and so did our guests thanks to Platinum DJ Productions! I would recommend David to any friends looking for wedding DJ.

Nicholas · Married on 10/20/2012

Dave Howard is a DJing god! (yes, that's a bad Top Gear BBC reference)

We were VERY late in finalizing our plans (less than a week before the event) and Dave was incredibly helpful through the entire process. Basically, we didn't have time to choose specific songs so we told him what radio stations and sirius channels we listen to, what kind of feel we wanted to develop throughout the evening, and said good luck, do what you can.

He managed to play every song I loved growing up which I had forgotten about! He even mixed a 'record scratch' and song change into our first dance, twice, on the fly, so the groom could break it down 'SunDrop style' to Too Much Booty! It was unbelievable! All of our guests RAVED about how great he was.

He provided wireless mics for our ceremony and MC'd the whole evening. He did a wonderful job getting every single person out on the dance floor and involved. He even stayed late (until the venue asked us to leave) because our guests were having such an amazing time. Then, when he finished packing his own equipment, he helped our wedding planners load their stuff until 2AM!

I cannot put into words how far above and beyond our expectations Dave went. Without a doubt I would recommend him to ANYONE!

Laura · Married on 10/13/2012

Great DJ, they are fun and provide a wonderful service! Great music, easy to work with! Highly recommend!

Mollie · Married on 09/15/2012

Mark was such a joy to work with. He always gave his honest opinion and helped us through some tough song choices. When we had our meetings he was flexible and willing to meet where it was convenient for us. The day of the wedding he was on top of everything, I didn't have to question or worry about anything. It was great to have him MC the night because he was enthusiastic and got everyone's attention. The most important part: the dance floor was never empty and everyone had a great time. Totally worth every penny and I would recommend him to anyone.

Alex · Married on 09/01/2012

Chris Sims was our DJ and he did an amazing job of keeping the flow of the evening and getting our guests involved. We couldn't have been happier with the service and would definitely recommend Platinum DJ Productions and Chris to anyone getting married or putting on a big event.

Rebecca · Married on 07/28/2012

Dave Howard and Platinum Dj production is the number one choice for your reception! My husband and I had an above and beyond experience! Our guests are still talking about how much fun our reception was and we owe much of it to Dave! A+++++ Rating!!
    Becky and Norm Bulloch