On WeddingWire since 2017

Located in Fishers, Indiana, Q It Up Sounds & Entertainment is an accomplished DJ from WeddingWire and The Knot. It would be an honor to help make the wedding of your dreams happen. Though I'm based in Fishers, I offer DJ services across the state of Indiana. Along with being your DJ, I will help you plan your day and serve as your wedding day host.

Booking 2024 & 2025 weddings.

No longer booking wedding receptions at outdoor venues or at venues that do not have HVAC / AC. Outdoor ceremonies are welcome!

Secure your date before it is gone & let's make your dream day a reality!

EXPERIENCE:

My name is Billy Quesenberry, the owner and DJ at Q It Up Sounds & Entertainment. I have over 14 years of experience in the entertainment business. With that experience, I will be able to help you plan and give suggestions on how to make your big day extra special. From weddings in barns, event halls, golf courses, backyards, sports arenas, outside and inside venues, from 300 people to as small as 20 people I experience with them all. No matter what type of wedding you are planning, my experiences will help make your day perfect!

YOUR WEDDING DAY:

On your wedding day I will coordinate with all of your vendors, family, and wedding party to make sure everything moves seamlessly. This includes making sure everyone is in place for announcements, toasts, cake cutting, and first dances. Before making any transition, I always check in with the couple and the photographer. That ensures you are ready, and all your special moments will be captured. When the party starts, I will keep the dance floor filled by playing all the music you want to hear. The set list I play is unique to your wedding and it includes all the songs you told me you want me to play.

PACKAGES:

My philosophy is bringing you a high level of value from the day you hire me. When you see my pictures, videos, and reviews I believe they all speak to the value of what you get with my services. There will be other DJ's who have a lower price. I believe my value comes from having someone you know you can trust with your big day.

Now offering a fulling digital photo booth with DJ packages or photo booth only. With our fully digital photo booth you can take pictures, create GIFS & boomerangs and you can even create short videos too! If you are interested in the photo booth please reach out!

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2,000

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Billy is highly recommended as a wedding DJ by multiple reviewers. He is praised for his organization, professionalism, and ability to keep the dance floor full all night. Reviewers appreciate his attention to detail, timely communication, and ability to understand the vibe of the crowd. Billy's knowledge, quality equipment, and additional crowd activities make him a top choice for couples looking for a DJ who will make their big day special and memorable.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Alexa
Alexa M. Sent on 09/22/2021
5 out of 5 rating

I was thrilled with Billy's organization, communication, and willingness to make our big day unique to us!

As I began searching for a wedding DJ, I contacted Billy Quesenberry via email. He responded in minutes friendly set up a Zoom call to learn more about my future husband and I as a couple and our big day.

I was thrilled with Billy's organization, communication, and willingness to make our big day unique to us. As our wedding day grew closer, Billy set up two more times for us to Zoom where we went through the website and documents he created for us to ensure our day was outlined and just the way we wanted it.

The day of our wedding I was 100% worry free because of Billy. I felt relieved to know that he was keeping us on our timeline and also orchestrating the fun for guests!

Our families LOVED the lighting, music, and environment Billy provided. After our wedding, we had family and friends texting us and calling us telling us how much they loved our DJ! I was happy to share Q It Up's name and contact information.

Two weeks after our wedding, Billy sent us an incredible surprise that truly made our wedding memories last a lifetime. We are incredibly grateful for this wonderful experience with Billy. If you or someone you know needs a DJ, this is the guy for you!
S
Samantha Sent on 11/04/2023

Favorite Vendor of the Night

Billy was a fantastic DJ! He added a trivia game to dinner which made the buffet line move very quickly and entertained the guests while they waited. His songs kept the dance floor going all night too. We unexpectedly got audio and video clips of the night too but were very thankful to have. 10/10 on organization and preparedness too. We could not recommend a DJ more!
I
Isaac R. Sent on 10/16/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Billy was phenomenal, can't thank him enough!

Billy was Phenomenal! Through out the entire planning process Billy was helpful, professional, organized, responsive, and extremely knowledgeable. During the chaos of wedding planning, working with Billy provided a level of comfort & peace of mind; putting us at ease that not matter what happened the day of, Billy would be able to handle and roll with it. When the day-of came, Billy set up at the Omni Severin without any issues and his station was very clean, nice, and professional. He had everything finalized well before the day-of and knew exactly what to do. Billy balanced going above and beyond without being intrusive or distracting in any way. During the reception, we threw him a curveball and he was able to easily improv, as we needed more time than planned to visit guest's tables. The dancing later on was fantastic, Billy was able to keep the dance floor full and going the entire evening. Keeping a good balance of high energy/dancing songs with slower mood songs. A very nice, unexpected touch was a short highlights clip of the dancing that Billy took and provided after. My wife and I can't thank Billy enough and would highly recommend him to anyone for their wedding.
illustration stars

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Avon Gardens
路 Country Club Weddings
Kennedy Estate
4.7 out of 5 rating , 18 Reviews
路 Barn & Farm Weddings

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours