DJ Q It Up Sounds and Entertainment

Fishers, IN View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,550 Most Popular Price

Award winning DJ from both WeddingWire and The Knot. It would be an honor to help make the wedding of your dreams happen. I am based out of Fishers Indiana, however, I DJ weddings all over the Indianapolis area and the state. Along with being your DJ, I will help you plan, and be your wedding day host. I want to learn your vision for your big day so I can help make it happen. My goal is to make your wedding day as stress free so you can enjoy every single moment!

SCHEDULING AND AVAILABILITY

Currently booking 2022 dates. 2021 FULLY BOOKED with exception of 12/31/2021

UPFRONT PRICING and your investment:

My philosophy is bringing you a high level of value from day you hire me. When you see my pictures, videos, and reviews I believe they all speak to the value of what you get with my services. There will be other DJ's who have a lower price. I believe that value I can provide is you will have someone you can trust with your wedding. All my pricing is listed is listed on my page below:

PRICING & PACKAGES: DJindianapolis.net/wedding

EXPERIENCE:

My name is Billy Quesenberry, the owner and DJ at Q It Up Sounds & Entertainment. I will have DJed over 100 weddings in the last 4 1/2 years. With that experience, I will help you plan and share suggestions on how to make your big day extra special. From weddings in barns, event halls, golf courses, backyards, sports arenas, outside and inside venues, from 300 people to as small as 20 people, I experience with them all. No matter what type of wedding you are planning, I would be excited to help make your day perfect!

YOUR WEDDING DAY:

On your wedding day I will coordinate with all of your vendors, family, and wedding party to make sure everything moves seamlessly. This includes making sure everyone is in place for announcements, toasts, cake cutting, and first dances. Before making any transition, I always check in with the couple and the photographer. That ensures you are ready and all your special moments will be captured. When the party starts, I will keep the dance floor filled by playing all the music you want to hear. The set list I play is unique to your wedding and it includes all the songs you told me you want me to play.

PLANNING:

When you call or text me, you get to talk to the person who will actually be DJing your wedding. You will have 24/7 access to me and my online planning tools take make organization simple. The online planning tool creates your own personalized wedding planning website. If you need to text me at 1 am the night before your wedding because of a last-minute change, no problem, I will be ready to make it happen like it was always part of the plan! I put a high value on responsiveness so if you need to contact me, I can assure you I will be available for you or will contact you back quickly.

Secure your date before it is gone & let's make your dream day a reality!

Free consultation: Call or text Billy at 317-537-9353 Email: IndyDJQ@gmail.com

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1300

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1550

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$350

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Uplighting

• Katelyn
    Katelyn B. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Best dj ever!

We had the absolute BEST time working with Billy!! Trying to plan a wedding during a pandemic was so stressful but having Billy on our team made it so much easier! Billy even made a timeline for the reception, and made all of our meetings so fun! He also does an amazing job connecting with your other vendors to ensure everyone is on the same page. My husband and I love to dance and wanted a party feeling on the dance floor and Billy made that happen! Billy knows how to the keep the party going all night long! All of our guests are still talking about how awesome he was! Look no further brides HE IS THE BEST DJ!!!
    Megan C. Getting married on 12/07/2021

Billy for the win!

Billy was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process from answering questions and providing information prior to us booking him, to planning our night, to making it all happen on our wedding day. He is extremely organized and prepared to help you figure out your plans for the night. He genuinely learned about us as a couple and listened to what we wanted for our celebration. He adapted and adjusted as plans changed during the pandemic and was always there for us like a good friend would be. Billy made sure we wouldn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day which gave us peace of mind and allowed us to actually enjoy our night. Let me tell you, it was a party. After the wedding, we heard a lot of our guests raving about him so it's not just us who think he's THE BEST! If you are looking for a DJ who's more than just a DJ, look no further than Billy with Q It Up Sounds & Entertainment!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

DJ Q It Up Sounds and Entertainment 1
Gift

Receive a free memory maker video after your wedding has concluded. This is the perfect way for you to relive your special day as often as possible with a click of a button. We will use your professional photographer pictures & include excepts of some of the special songs used during your wedding day. The video is yours to keep forever and we offer this service completely free with every wedding we DJ. Ask us about the details.

*Must provide access to your profesional wedding day pictures

Fishers Fishers, IN, 46038
317-854-0201

24/7
Location of (DJ Q It Up Sounds and Entertainment)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding