Fishers, Fishers, IN 46038 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 59
  • Deals 1

About DJ Q It Up Sounds and Entertainment

Award winning DJ from both WeddingWire and The Knot. It would be an honor to help make the wedding of your dreams happen. I am based out of Fishers Indiana, however, I DJ weddings all over the state. Along with being your DJ, I will help you plan, and be your wedding day host. I want to learn your vision for your big day so I can help make it happen.

UPFRONT PRICING:

My philosophy is bringing you a high level of value from day you hire me. When you see my pictures, videos, and reviews I believe they all speak to the value of what you get with my services. There will be other DJ's who have a lower price. I believe the value that comes with having someone you can trust with your big day. When you reach out to me I don't want their to be any surprises so that is why I am including the pricing for my three most popular packages.

5 Hour package with the cocktail hour and reception - $949

5 Hour package with the cocktail hour and reception with Up Lighting - $1299

6 Hour package with both the Ceremony, cocktail hour and Reception --$1199

Add a 4 hour Photobooth for $649

Additional features like monogram lighting and dancing on a cloud are available.

EXPERIENCE:

My name is Billy Quesenberry, the owner and DJ at Q It Up Sounds & Entertainment. I have over 10 years of experience in the entertainment business. With that experience I will be able to help you plan and give suggestions on how to make your big day extra special. From weddings in barns, event halls, golf courses, backyards, sports arenas, outside and inside venues, from 300 people to as small as 20 people I experience with them all. No matter what type of wedding you are planning, my experiences will help make your day perfect!

YOUR WEDDING DAY:

On your wedding day I will coordinate with all of your vendors, family, and wedding party to make sure everything moves seamlessly. This includes making sure everyone is in place for announcements, toasts, cake cutting, and first dances. Before making any transition, I always check in with the couple and the photographer. That ensures you are ready and all your special moments will be captured. When the party starts, I will keep the dance floor filled by playing all the music you want to hear. The set list I play is unique to your wedding and it includes all the songs you told me you want me to play.

PLANNING:

When you call or text me, you get to talk to the person who will actually be DJing your wedding. You will have 24/7 access to me and my online planning tools take make organization simple. The online planning tool creates your own personalized wedding planning website. If you need to text me at 1 am the night before your wedding because of a last minute change, no problem, I will be ready to make it happen like it was always part of the plan! I put a high value on responsiveness so if you need to contact me I can assure you I will be available for you or will contact you back quickly.

SCHEDULING AND AVAILABILITY

Currently booking all of 2020 & 2021 (2020 Wedding season 30% booked already) These popular dates are NO longer available for 2020: 5/30, 6/13, 6/20, 10/10.

Secure your date before it is gone & let's make your dream day a reality!

Free consultation: Call or text Billy at 317-537-9353 Email: IndyDJQ@gmail.com

DJ Q It Up Sounds and Entertainment 6
DJ Q It Up Sounds and Entertainment 7
  • Ashley

Ashley Newkirk · Getting married on 06/05/2020

We would do it all over again!

My husband and I don’t know where to begin...but Billy is AMAZING! From the beginning, Billy worked with Troy and I on songs we wanted (or didn't want), the timeline for the night, and even mixed a song for the father/daughter dance! Billy was available whenever we needed him (including changing songs the last minute!). During our reception, he immediately got our guests out on the floor, and helped us to have a great night! Not only do Troy and I have so many great things to say, but even our guests commented how great Billy was and that he really provided great entertainment for the night! If we had to do it all over again, Billy would be our guy!

Thank you so much, Billy!! You did a phenomenal job during our reception - and made planning the night so easy!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy Meihak · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amy & Jason's Wedding

When we met Billy Quesenberry, to decide if he would be the DJ for our daughter's wedding, he told us that all we needed to do was to show up at the reception and he would take care of everything else. He absolutely lived up to that statement. He made the wedding reception very special and accommodated all of our requests. He even allowed us at the last moment to add in a cassette tape of our daughter and her best friend singing when they were teenagers. He had lighting in our daughter's wedding colors that made the room beautiful. He was very professional and organized. He worked with us to plan out the schedule for the reception. He also coordinated with the photographer to make sure her needs were met too. We received many compliments from our guests. I would hire him again in a moment for any event that I needed a DJ for.

Sent on 05/21/2019

DJ Q It Up Sounds and Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Kathy! You have a very special family and it was truly my honor to share in your daughter's special day! I am hoping that someday I can celebrate with you again when your grandkids get older :).

DJ Q It Up Sounds and Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 949.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,199.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Q It Up Sounds and Entertainment 1
    Free Memory Maker Video After Your Wedding Day

Receive a free memory maker video after your wedding has concluded. This is the perfect way for your special day as often as possible with a click of a button. The video is yours to keep forever and we offer this service completely free with every wedding we DJ. Ask us about the details.

• Fishers Fishers, IN, 46038 See on map