DJ Q It Up Sounds and Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

Award winning DJ from both WeddingWire and The Knot. It would be an honor to help make the wedding of your dreams happen. I am based out of Fishers Indiana, however, I DJ weddings all over the Indianapolis area and the state. Along with being your DJ, I will help you plan, and be your wedding day host. I want to learn your vision for your big day so I can help make it happen. My goal is to make your wedding day as stress free so you can enjoy every single moment!

SCHEDULING AND AVAILABILITY

Currently booking 2022 & 2023 dates.

UPFRONT PRICING and your investment:

My philosophy is bringing you a high level of value from day you hire me. When you see my pictures, videos, and reviews I believe they all speak to the value of what you get with my services. There will be other DJ's who have a lower price. I believe that value I can provide is you will have someone you can trust with your wedding. All my pricing is listed is listed on my page below:

PRICING & PACKAGES: DJindianapolis.net/wedding

EXPERIENCE:

My name is Billy Quesenberry, the owner and DJ at Q It Up Sounds & Entertainment. I will have DJed over 120 weddings in the last 5 years. With that experience, I will help you plan and share suggestions on how to make your big day extra special. From weddings in barns, event halls, golf courses, backyards, sports arenas, outside and inside venues, from 300 people to as small as 20 people, I experience with them all. No matter what type of wedding you are planning, I would be excited to help make your day perfect!

YOUR WEDDING DAY:

On your wedding day I will coordinate with all of your vendors, family, and wedding party to make sure everything moves seamlessly. This includes making sure everyone is in place for announcements, toasts, cake cutting, and first dances. Before making any transition, I always check in with the couple and the photographer. That ensures you are ready and all your special moments will be captured. When the party starts, I will keep the dance floor filled by playing all the music you want to hear. The set list I play is unique to your wedding and it includes all the songs you told me you want me to play.

PLANNING:

When you call or text me, you get to talk to the person who will actually be DJing your wedding. You will have 24/7 access to me and my online planning tools take make organization simple. The online planning tool creates your own personalized wedding planning website. If you need to text me at 1 am the night before your wedding because of a last-minute change, no problem, I will be ready to make it happen like it was always part of the plan! I put a high value on responsiveness so if you need to contact me, I can assure you I will be available for you or will contact you back quickly.

Secure your date before it is gone & let's make your dream day a reality!

Free consultation: Call or text Billy at 317-537-9353 Email: IndyDJQ@gmail.com

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,550

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$350

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Message vendor

• Kyle
    Kyle A. Married on 09/09/2022

Bride and Groom

Very professional, punctual, talked to us multiple times leading up to the wedding so he was totally prepared. He was ready the day of with a complete set up and kept the party moving along according to our time line. He even brought us drinks up at our table so we didn't have to run around so much. The mood lighting was great set up around the reception room, 10/10 would recommend. We gave him songs we wanted to hear and he included them all through out the night. His friendly attitude makes the whole process very easy and comfortable.
    Angela S. Married on 09/04/2022

Wedding & reception

Billy is professional and did an excellent job during our ceremony and reception. He was very organized in creating a timeline with our photographer and was key in getting our wedding party where they needed to be at the exact moment with the timing of our music. He kept our reception organized according to timeline and kept the party going. We were so happy to have found him and hired him for our wedding and reception!!! He did not disappoint!!! Highly recommend!!! Completely awesome job!!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

DJ Q It Up Sounds and Entertainment 1
Gift

Receive a free memory maker video after your wedding has concluded. This is the perfect way for you to relive your special day as often as possible with a click of a button. We will use your professional photographer pictures & include excepts of some of the special songs used during your wedding day. The video is yours to keep forever and we offer this service completely free with every wedding we DJ. Ask us about the details.

*Must provide access to your profesional wedding day pictures

Fishers Fishers, IN, 46038

24/7
Location of (DJ Q It Up Sounds and Entertainment)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding