60 Reviews for Photos by Ruthe

Multi. Locations (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Prints (1)
56 Photos by Ruthe Reviews

Ruthe and Mike Ritterbeck are amazing! They not only captured our day perfectly, they were a huge part in making sure everything during the ceremony and reception went beautifully. Our wedding was a destination wedding and I didn't have the opportunity to meet Ruthe or Mike before hand. We chose them based solely off of their reviews and recommendation from our venue. We had so much fun with them on our big day. Both the pictures and the editing is so beautiful. Ruthe responded to my e-mails same day (usually the same hour) and even let us upgrade our package choice just a few days prior to our wedding. Turn around time for the sneak peek and full gallery was super quick! Everything was so easy! If you are in need of a wedding photographer, you won't be disappointed! Mike and Ruthe went above and beyond and we couldn't be more in love with our photos!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ruthe and Mike were fabulous! Ruthe was wonderful to work with and was quick to respond with any questions we had. Our photos are beautiful! Ruthe made everyone feel comfortable, and felt like family!

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oh my goodness; could not imagine having a more professional, talented, and personable photographer for my daughter’s wedding! Ruthe captured do many creative as well as classic images. 40 years experience and an eye for what the modern bride likes combine to make the perfect collection of wedding photos. Thank you, Ruthe, for CAPTURING our magical evening!

Profile Picture Lottie, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everything was perfect! I personally hate having my photo taken, but my experience with Ruthe was great. She made the process fast and painless. I got all the photos important to me at an amazing quality.

Profile Picture Mary Elizabeth, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ruthe is fabulous and captures incredible moments for any of your special occasions. My only suggestion is have a list of the photos you want taken if you want something specific. I forgot my list and looking back missed out on some photos I really wanted but slipped my mind with it being such a busy day. Wonderful photographer!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ruthe was awesome! Had helpful ideas, and took amazing candids!

Profile Picture Pamela, 4/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ruthie was fantastic - she came right over and explained everything with us. I didn't have to worry about anything - tell Ruthie what you'd like and she will do it!

Profile Picture cindy, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ruthe was an absolute blast, and she acted as much more than just a photographer for both myself and my wife. We could NOT have gotten through the ceremony without her helping us along the way! We did not have a rehearsal dinner (well, we DID but the rehearsing part sort of went out the window as the evening progressed) and Ruthe was there during the ceremony and reception to make sure we knew where to go and prevented us from screwing everything up. Her photos were absolutely perfect; moreover, she has a way of bringing out the best in people which leads to great photography! Even the DRUNKEN DANCING photos were wonderful. If that doesn't sell you on her than nothing will.

Trust me, use Ruthe as your wedding photographer. You cannot do any better.

Os and Penny

Photo for Photos by Ruthe Review - Ruthe managed to make the groom look good- no small feat.
Profile Picture James, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Ruthe was a great photographer and captured the best photos from our special day! She handled last minute changes or requests very easily and at the same time reminded us to breathe and take it all in! Having both her and Mike as well on site ensured we got pictures and moments from every angle! We received the photos back in a very timely manner and felt the package we booked was well worth it! We can't thank you Ruthe and Mike enough for being a huge part of our day! -Rachel and Tyler Meyerkord

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Our wedding was 5 days after Hurricane Irma and the island only had been open for a few days. This didn't deter Ruthe, she was prepared to move forward as long as the venue was open. She was great equipment and got some really cool shots of the wedding. Also, the ceremony was on a public beach so we had some strangers in the area. Not a problem, Ruthe was able to take them out so we didn't have any photo bombs! Can't say enough nice things, highly recommended.

Profile Picture Paul, 9/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ruthe is outstanding! We love her! The whole day was captured perfectly! The photos are beautiful and fun. We feel like she is part of the family now! Can't wait to see her again!

Profile Picture Rachael, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ruthe is an awesome photographer to work with. She responded to all my calls and emails very quickly which is part of the reason why I picked her. This was a destination wedding for me so It put my mind at ease to hear back so quickly. My wedding pictures turned out amazing. The day was very hectic and Ruthe just went right with the flow snapping pictures. A lot of action shots were captured that I wouldn't even thought of to take that I absolutely loved. Every small detail was paid attention to such as trash cans in the backgrounds and placement of trees. she also had her husband taking pictures at the venue while we were getting ready. It was so nice to have them both there capturing memories the day flys by so fast so looking back through the pictures reminded me of how great of a day it was. I'm so happy I picked Ruthe!!

Profile Picture Kristi, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We met Ruthe in the day of our daughters wedding. We live in the UK and our daughter in St Louis. Ruthe has an amazing approach and no matter what the age being photographed she makes you feel at ease. She has such a calming and professional approach and obviously is so very talented and experienced as a photographer. We could not have chosen better. Thank you Ruthe. The gallery is wonderful!

Profile Picture Barbara, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I absolutely loved working with Ruthe! She was very easy going and structured, but not TOO structured. She is a very caring person who wants to catch the perfect moments. We wanted the EMOTION of our wedding to be captured in the photos via candids and she did just that! She is a wonderful and talented photographer. The quality of the photos is excellent! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Alesia, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ruthe was amazing, we felt so lucky and blessed to have found her. She was on time took as many photos as we wanted and also has a great ideas. She picked more places for us to take pictures that came out better than we could have ever dreamed. She didn't rush, she wasn't in a hurry to leave she actually stayed over the agreed time. She is a wonderful person and made our special day even more special.

Profile Picture Derrick, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Ruthe and Mike couldn't have been easier! They were incredibly professional and took the time to ask about every detail of what we wanted in wedding photos. They captured each photo we wanted as well as our personalities and the spirit of our wedding day flawlessly. Even when we had some problems with our pre-ceremony photo location Ruthe took charge to make sure we got the photos we needed. She was very efficient and managed our wedding party--which was helpful because the rest of us were too excited/jittery to think about directing the group.
We could not have hoped for a better team!! Ruthe and Mike are family friends of the groom but they would make anyone feel as important as family. We truly felt we could trust them and they made us feel at ease through the entire process.

Profile Picture annelise, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ruthe did an amazing job! She was kind, easy to work with, and had an eye for awesome photos. Ruthe went above and beyond expectations. The quality of the photos I received are excellent and are now priceless treasures. Ruthe truly has an eye for detail, flair of creativity, and is a master of her craft! I highly recommend Ruthe to capture your life's precious moments.

Profile Picture Leah, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ruthy and Mike are the absolute best. They are flexible, professional, fun, and take beautiful photos. I could not have found better people to capture my wedding day.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 11/11/16, 1 Review

Ruthe was fabulous!
She was organized and friendly. She made sure they had all family members in the pictures. Wedding pictures were absolutely beautiful. Such a lovely person to work with and really took all the stress of the pictures off my shoulders so I could just enjoy the wedding and reception.

Profile Picture Carla, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ruthe made everything about our day go very smoothly. She did the photos for our engagement session, wedding ceremony, and reception and worked closely with our day-of coordinator and DJ to make sure that everything was on schedule. Ruthe (and her awesome photographer partner/husband) kept us laughing the whole time and still made sure that we were able to get all of the shots that we wanted. We're so happy that Ruthe was able to be part of our big day!

Profile Picture Meagan, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day

Just show them the Top 10 photos from Griff & Jenna's album. If that doesn't convince them, they're not someone you want as a customer anyway!

Profile Picture Michael, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ruthe has traveled to Indiana each of past six years to document a tribute to our son who was killed in a wedding bus accident. His dear friends host a golf outing in his name, raising money for a charity and allowing us to share stories and remembrances of Jim. Each time she has captured the silly, sad and joyful times with sensitivity and grace. Nothing deters her and rain, flying golf balls and brilliant, hot days all seem to give her an added stimulus to perfect her craft. The photographs are beautiful and continue to document Jim's legacy in the growth of his daughter and the steadfastness of his friends.

Profile Picture Gail, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ruthe was fantastic! We had a destination wedding, so everything was done via phone and email. She had all kinds of great ideas for unique photos and she captured great moments. Ruthe stayed calm and professional even with some issues arising - she was great at keeping everyone ELSE calm! We love the photos that we got (very quick turnaround) and have gotten many compliments on our pics. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kara, 6/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had a destination wedding. Ruthe was not only helpful with our photography, but provided direction for our wedding planning. She has an extremely pleasant personality, adding to the warm and joy of our special day. And our pictures are fabulous. She captured the feeling and happiness of our day. I would highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Shelly, 6/27/16, 1 Review