Susan DeLoach Photography

Beaufort, SC View map Visit website
$3,199 Most Popular Price

$3,199 Most Popular Price

Susan DeLoach Photography is a photography business in Beaufort, South Carolina. Susan runs a full-service wedding and portrait studio in Beaufort County. She serves all of Beaufort and surrounding areas and is available for destination weddings. Susan gets to know you and learn what is important to you. She makes sure to understand your needs and makes a plan to ensure she captures everything you want and more.

Susan plans unique portraits using your venue and surrounding areas and is always ready to capture candids of you and your guests. She offers different photography items including albums, digital files, proofs, thank you cards, prints, canvases, save the date and more. She captures the laughs, tears, hugs and dance moves on your special day. Susan DeLoach Photography captures your love story for you to share with friends and family for years to comes. Her services include:

• Additional hours
  • Slideshow
  • Engagement shoot
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,199

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Tess
    Tess R. Married on 07/16/2022

Absolutely Incredible Work

I am absolutely thrilled we decided to hire Susan! If you're searching for a photographer, no need to continue looking. Susan went above and beyond to make sure she captured every aspect of our day that was important to us. She was so responsive before, during, and after our wedding. She's incredibly professional. She was a joy to work with and made me feel confident and relaxed on our wedding day. To top it all off - our photos couldn't be more gorgeous.

Susan DeLoach Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Tess. Your wedding was a dream and I am so happy I was able to capture all those beautiful moments. I hope you will enjoy them for a lifetime!
  • Lisa
    Lisa O. Married on 09/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, Easy to work with, Excellent Results!

We found Susan to be very professional. She worked hard at the wedding to capture some very special moments that we will cherish forever! The photos are phenomenal! We couldn't have been happier!

Susan DeLoach Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa! It was an honor and privilege to be part of this special day! I appreciate your trust in me to capture your memories.
  • Erin
    Erin L. Married on 07/10/2021

Simply Amazing

Susan was added as a second shooter the week before my July 2021 wedding and I am so grateful to have had the chance to work with her. I had expressed that I had challenges when it came to photography and how I see myself in photo prior to my big day, and Susan checked in with me often to make sure I felt comfortable and beautiful. She helped me navigate carrying the train of my dress and veil when traveling during different parts of the wedding day shoot and she helped my husband and I really loosen up during our one on one photos. We both keep it simple with photos, but Susan helped pose us so well and we felt like models. Highly recommend Susan. She is amazing!

Erin,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. It was such a pleasure to be part of your beautiful wedding! I especially loved hearing your love story and seeing the love between you two, all your family and your friends. All of you filled the space with joy and love! What a treat for me as a photographer!! You were and still are a stunning bride! Thank you for the pleasure of working with you.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

JLK Events JLK Events Wedding DJs

Susan is a fabulous photographer! She has a great eye for detail and will serve her clients well!

1225 Ribaut Road Beaufort, 29902
Location of (Susan DeLoach Photography)
Savannah, 31401
Charleston, 29401
1225 Ribaut Road Beaufort, South Carolina, 29902

Susan DeLoach Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Susan DeLoach Photography include in the starting price?

Susan DeLoach Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Susan DeLoach Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Susan DeLoach Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Susan DeLoach Photography offer?

Susan DeLoach Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Susan DeLoach Photography offer?

Susan DeLoach Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Susan DeLoach Photography offer for wedding events?

Susan DeLoach Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Susan DeLoach Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Susan DeLoach Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Hilton Head for your wedding