Annie Hock Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,450 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,450 Most Popular Price

Annie Hock Photography is located in Hilton Head Island + Charleston, South Carolina and Savannah Gerogia. She specializes in weddings and other milestone events all over the Central Coast California and Coastal South Carolina. With a passion for portraying each and every couple's love story, she uses a variety of techniques and skills to ensure every heartfelt moment is captured throughout your wedding day. Her main goal is to capture authentic, REAL images that couples can cherish for many years to come.

The California/South Carolina based company provides couples with a range of wedding packages that can specifically be tailored to best suit their desires and requirements. Annie Hock Photography’s most popular wedding package includes high-resolution images, engagement session, second photographer, digital files and a print package! Additionally, the company offers several other final format items to help remember the big day. These items include albums, canvases, proofs, prints, and matted prints. Further photographic services include the following:

• Portraits
  • Multiple-location sessions
  • Boudoir sessions
  • Liability insurance
  • Destination wedding services
  • Additional hours

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,650

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,450

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jacob
    Jacob W. Married on 05/28/2022

Engagement Photos

Annie was literally the best! We chose her to shoot our wedding and engagement photos based on her experience and overall professional attitude. We were pretty nervous about the engagement shoot because we’ve never gotten professional pictures done but she made us feel right at home. We were laughing and running and jumping and having the best time. We even forgot we were taking pictures, we were having so much fun. She knew all the best shots and backdrops to take us to making the whole thing very low stress for us. We got our sneak peak pictures super fast and the final ones less than a week later. We are so happy with them and they are now our favorite possessions (we are scrapbookers). We can not wait for our big day and feel super confident in her abilities. If you are looking for a photographer my fiance and I highly recommend Annie Hock!
  • Marissa
    Marissa H. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Photographer in the Universe!

I am convinced that I found the best of the best photographer in all of the Atascadero/SLO area. Annie is such a talented, professional, and incredibly sweet photographer. From the first initial phone call I knew she would do a fabulous job. I am a very A type person and she was able to handle all my constant emails and questions with such grace. She took in my vision and plan for the day and completely ran with it so I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of. From the moment I got in my dress, she was on top of it. She was able to style me and all my friends and family easily while keeping the atmosphere a fun and positive experience. I felt so comfortable being in front of the camera with her behind it. She took every shot I specifically wanted while also capturing all the standard family and event photos. When it came time for sunset photos, I had forgotten to grab my bouquet and she SPRINTED down the hill to go grab it for me. She really will go all out for you and your photos. Jill was our second shooter and she was fabulous as well. I'd recommend booking Annie for 8 hours with Jill and the engagement photo session. All of those pieces lined up to get the perfect day captured. I cannot thank her enough for how amazing she did and how breathtaking the photos are. You cannot go wrong with booking her!
    Tiffani Married on 03/02/2022

Absolutely amazing

Annie really made me feel so comfortable on my big day. She was able to capture moments I wouldn’t even think about!
  • illustration stars

Team

Annie
Annie
Lead Shooter

Hey, I'm Annie! I'll most likely be your main photographer when you book with Annie Hock Photography, which us GREAT, cause I freakin' LOVE shooting weddings and capturing real joy and emotion.

5000 Old York Course Hilton Head Island, SC, 29915

M-F 9-5
Location of (Annie Hock Photography)
5000 Old York Course Charleston, SC, 29449