44 Reviews for Photography by Seth David L.L.C.

Digital Files (6)
Proofs (2)
Save the Date (2)
Matted Prints (1)
44 Photography by Seth David L.L.C. Reviews

My fiancé and I booked Seth for our 2018 wedding after he did an amazing job with my sister's wedding. In our first meeting Seth went over a timeline for our wedding day and gave us piece of mind we could get our pet rabbits in pictures without bringing them to the wedding, which was extremely important to us. We recently had our engagement pictures taken at an orchard/winery and Seth was fantastic and very patient with us to get every shot we wanted! The pictures came out amazing and we wound up ordering more than originally anticipated because we could not pick just one for our largest photo! Seth is fantastic to work with and really spent time getting to know our personalities which he captures in our pictures. We can't wait for our wedding day and the pictures to come!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

My fiance and I met Seth at a wedding expo in Secaucus. After talking for a bit, and feeling comfortable, we scheduled an appointment. When we met , he showed us some of his photos, and discussed different options. What stood out for us though, is he went over our timeline and what our wedding day will look like. He addressed all of our insecurities and expectations for the wedding day. Seth went above and beyond, helping us and suggesting certain things before we even signed up with him. We decided to sign the contract, and took advantage of the engagement photo shoot, which was very well done. His assistant and himself worked effortlessly, easing our mind about taking photos, It was a fun day, and it allowed us to get to know Seth before the big day. We got the engagement photos back in just a few weeks, and they were amazing. We are looking forward to wedding and knowing with Seth there they day will be easy

Profile Picture Meegan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

We had such a great time working with Seth for our wedding on 9/9/17 at the Imperia in Somerset, NJ. He has such a great personality and was so much fun to work with. He helped us set up a timeline in order to make sure everything ran smoothly, which thanks to him it did! Seth is extremely talented and was clearly focused on making sure every photo was perfectly set up. He took beautiful photos for us to remember the day and we’re so happy he was our wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Seth David and his team did an AMAZING job of capturing every moment of our special day. He was very professional and patient. He sat down with us and spoke on the phone multiple times to go over everything to make sure everything went smoothly. During the wedding he was flexible and was able to get all the great shots we requested. I was impressed how Seth was able to organize everyone and wonderful candid shots of our friends and family. Would highly highly recommend Seth David and his team for any special occasion or wedding your doing !!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Seth was wonderful. On the initial meeting he sat down with us and listened to what we were looking for in regards to how we wanted our pictures to look. He was funny and warm and relieved some stress even though we ran behind schedule. He got some wonderful pictures and moments and was a delight to work with.

Profile Picture Kendra, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs

Meeting Seth was definitely wedding fate! After meeting with many photographers I have gotten to know while working in the industry & daring the ocean of photographers at many bridal shows, Seth was our shining light. I knew I wanted Seth right away as he was the FIRST and ONLY photographer to step in offering professional opinions & suggestions while being personable & friendly enough for my husband to love him too! Almost all the photographers we met gave the same speech on how they would do whatever I wanted because I was the bride & Seth was the first to step in & say hey I understand what you want but I recommend we do this which is exactly what we wanted since we’re not photography experts like him! Seth was always so friendly, accommodating, & attentive & made our shoots enjoyable. The first engagement shoot was an adventure as the sky decided to open up & storm on us but he was so quick to work with us in rescheduling. The second shoot my husband & I felt awful as we ran about 40 minutes late. We felt so bad as we are typically punctual & Seth was still calm & amazing & not once rushed us or our shots & you can only imagine how stunning his shots are that we had so many favorites from the shoot. He captured everything from the scenery details to our love in every pose! And then the wedding. Seth arrived like a true photo wizard, magician, & ninja in one! He goes right into this creative mode & attends to every detail all while making us & our family laugh & have fun & then he seems to disappear throughout the reception where you don’t even see him but trust me he’s there capturing every moment & smile! Every photo we have is so creative and masterfully done, & truly gives off the feeling of being there in that moment. I can go on & on about how skilled he is at his craft but his pictures say more than I can! I will continue to recommend him to all my brides and grooms as I have not the slightest of doubt that they will love him too!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/5/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, High-Res Images

AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, ARTISTIC quality photos!! I could not, and still cannot, thank Seth for our truly gorgeous pictures. My Fiancé and I attended a wedding expo in late 2015 and came across Seth's table and could not have been any luckier. Although we were unable to talk to Seth directly that day (due to the vast amount of people surrounding his table) we were able to connect with him a couple of weeks after. Since my Fiancé is active duty Marine, it was SUPER important for us to be able to work with flexible vendors in order to be able to work around his schedule. Seth was nothing but accommodating from the very beginning and from our first conversation we knew that working with him would be perfect for us! We opted to do the engagement session as we thought we it would be a great way to 'practice' for our upcoming big day this November. The experience was absolutely amazing! Long "shoot", as we spent about 3+ hours just taking different shots however he made the experience so enjoyable and really captured a lot of the gorgeous scenery around us that it was worth it! He even got my Marine to crack a few smiles!! I just recently viewed and ordered some shots from our shoot and could not have been anymore pleased. Although my Fiancé could not attend the viewing/choosing of our pictures due to his duty schedule, Seth was more than accommodating with me and my best friend/bridesmaid who accompanied me. We felt right at home and his endless patience throughout the selection process was nothing short of superb. We went through all the shots and it was so hard to choose favorites, as they were all AMAZING - he really captured the 'emotion' in each picture and delivered true artwork. Needless to say both my future hubby and I are in love with our pictures and truly excited to see Seth again on our big day !!

Profile Picture Magaly, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Seth is absolutely fantastic! I haven't even received my pictures yet (I was married 3 weeks ago) but I can tell you from experience that he makes the day much less stressful. He and his employee Ashley worked so efficiently that we were able to attend the cocktail hour and most of the reception. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Brittney, 10/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are so happy with our pictures! Seth photographed our wedding and I would recommend him for any event. Before the wedding he was very attentive and very speedy when responding to emails/ phone calls. On the day of the wedding he had a great sense of humor which kept everyone laughing and smiling! He was very efficient when taking the pictures and moved people along allowing us to capture all the pictures we wanted but in a timely manner. Before the wedding we informed him of what type of pictures we wanted and anything specific we had in mind, he captured all of those moments that we requested. Seth was also very timely in providing us with our pictures post wedding - about three weeks! I would recommend him for any event, you won't be let down.

Profile Picture caitlin, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We booked Seth for our wedding and so far he has provided us with the best engagement pictures anyone could ask for. He has the best personality around and his pictures came out flawless. Couldn't ask for more, Thanks Seth!

Profile Picture Tara, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Seth David Photography made our wedding special! From the initial meeting, to the engagement photo shoot, to the wedding itself, Seth was always on-time and prepared. His work reflected this, as he always found ways to create unique photo opportunities. He took time to get to us know us; allowing for pictures which truly represented our relationship. Something we also found important is we never felt rushed.The sun would literally be down and Seth would still be working to get one last shot. And of course nothing changed at the wedding. He was fantastic; always in position on-time, checking-in to ensure everything was going well, and of course getting some great pictures. Thanks so much Seth!

Profile Picture Jaclynn, 7/15/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Very nice guy and very good at what he does. Beautiful pictures!

Profile Picture User5554944, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Seth is absolutely amazing and truly made our wedding day so special!! The pictures he captured look like a fairy tale! His attitude and energy are great and he makes everything so easy for you! He was always available and helped us through every process by giving us ideas and the right people to contact. His ability to capture all the right moments are beyond a talent. We are so happy with all of our wedding pictures, we are constantly showing them off : ) Seth was very professional from the minute we met him and made this process very easy for us. We highly recommend him to all the newlyweds out there, you will love your pictures. His energy will bring so much happiness to your special day!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/22/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Save the Date

Seth is unbelievable. He has the ability to manage the entire day/night to be sure to capture exactly what you're looking for. He listens to your requests and see's through all the photos you want even those from your Pinterest board ;)

The biggest regret I read about regarding having a wedding was issues or disappointment with wedding photos. Seth did not fail to deliver!

Key points since lots of people don't want to read through some hefty review:
1.) He doesn't forget what you want captured
2.) He captures the "feel" of the celebration and ceremony which is hard to come by
3.) He is very responsive and incredibly flexible (was able to work alongside hiccups during the timeline of our day)
4.) He stays out of your way and isn't annoying - something to consider with photographers/vendors in general
5.) He is an absolute pleasure to work with before during and after your wedding
6.) He makes sure that (even hours into the event) you photograph phenomenally
7.) He gets along with everyone
8.) INCREDIBLE VALUE

Profile Picture Krista, 3/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Seth and Sasha were amazing, professional, flexible, and really got some great shots. Cannot thank them enough!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/19/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Seth was highly professional and his pictures were great! He listened to all my questions and concerns. I booked him 8 months in advance and he called me at least once a month to check in. His prices are great and so is his work!

Profile Picture Penni, 7/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

When we started wedding planning, we ranked photography as a high priority. We decided to begin our search at bridal expos. We met Seth at a show and saw evidence of his work, and we enjoyed talking to him. I am so thankful that we met him, because we could not have asked for anyone better!

After initial meetings, we scheduled our engagement picture session. My husband was not excited and questioned why we were even taking these pictures. Well, he changed his tune on the way home from the session! He could not stop talking about how great Seth was - as a professional and a guy! He found Seth easy going and fun to work with. All that is great, but the proof was in the pictures! We have 2 of them hanging in our house - they were truly breathtaking!

So the wedding day comes and Seth arrived early to get a feel for the venue, which was new to him. Again, he was a consummate professional, but also funny, and he immediately calmed my nerves. I just have to say that he is a machine, completely organized and always looking for a great photo! He worked non-stop from me getting ready to our last song! After all of our formal pictures were done, I didn't even notice him during the reception, but I was so shocked to see all the great dance floor/couples/tables/candid pictures he took! I still have no idea how he got these amazing shots, like he was right there, but not in your face at all!

We couldn't wait to see the wedding pictures. We got the them back quickly and we are overjoyed with the results! Both formal and candid, Seth's pictures captured the feel of our wedding day, and we are very thankful for his beautiful work!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews

June 10, 2014

Seth David Review
Seth was recommended to us by a friend. We should have met with Seth before planning our wedding as he brought a lot to our attention we had not considered. After meeting with him we realized, being novices when it comes to wedding planning, we did not leave much time for picture taking. Considering Seth had a tight time schedule to keep he did a fantastic job getting all of the pictures we requested and then some! He was with us from start to finish guiding us through the most important day of our lives! He did a great job even though we may not have made it easy for him, always keeping an upbeat demeanor and a smile on his face. If you want perfect wedding photos and your day to go smoothly, we highly recommend your photographer be Seth David! Thanks again Seth, the pictures are beautiful!

Profile Picture User4166178, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was very particular about the photographer because I am a designer and I had a specific idea of what I was looking for. When we met with Seth I feel that he took that into consideration and was open to hear my ideas.

We did feel there were a few times where he caused unnecessary stress when talking about the timing of the day. He tried to steer us in the directions of taking photos before the church ceremony and even though we didn’t want that he was really trying to stress the amount of time needed for the photos. It was a lot of back and forth and we were adamant about not seeing each other before the wedding and he said ok but wasn’t sure of the amount of photos he would be able to get in the church. After my husband talked to him he seemed to change his attitude about it.

The day of the wedding he showed up early and was very professional throughout the entire day. The second photographer, Stacy, was also phenomenal and we are really glad that we requested the second photographer. There were a few photos that we wanted taken during the day that were missed, but the day went so fast it is hard to make sure everything goes perfect.

Overall we are extremely happy with the photos and the end product.

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My Wedding was this past November 2, 2013 and I had a wonderful experience with my photographer Seth David. When we had our first meeting with him he spent so much time getting to know us, answering all our questions, asking us questions about what we are looking for from our photos and just making us comfortable and building a relationship. As someone that hates getting their picture taken this put me at ease and it was an easy decision choosing Seth. Whenever we had questions throughout the process he was always quick, thorough and friendly. Our engagement photo shoot was extensive and came out with amazing results. Everyone that has seen the photos raves about them and when it got closer to the wedding date Seth was stellar. He was very organized had detailed forms for us to answer all questions/photo requests/travel details etc. Everything involving Seth was smooth and he actually got me over my fear of picture taking. I was even more in awe of Seth's great personality when he also won over my family who avoids the camera's even more than I do. Your photographer is the person you spend the most time with on your wedding day and its crucial that you have a great relationship with them and I would definitely recommend Seth to anyone. My husband and I were so happy with him and he made our wedding day amazing.

Profile Picture Jodi, 11/2/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

When I first met Seth at a Wedding Expo I knew he was the perfect photographer for my wedding! My husband and I loved his personality and how he just made us laugh throughout our wedding day. He gets to know you as a couple and works with what you want. He was helpful with the steps of planning our special day. Seth is very professional and his services were outstanding. He was our favorite vendor we had at our wedding. We hope we can work with him again for another photo session.

Profile Picture User3593647, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Seth David is a class act. He did a phenomenal job keeping us all on track for the day. I got a sneak peek at some of the photos that Seth took and they are pieces of art! My whole bridal party felt very comfortable with him. He took pictures of everything we asked him too. My husband and I loved his mix of serious pictures and funny pictures. I will be recommending him to all of my friends/ family! Can't wait to see all of our pictures! :)

Profile Picture Katie, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Seth went above and beyond both before the wedding and during the entire day. From my first meeting with Seth, I knew he would be the perfect match for us. He is funny, passionate about what he does, proud of his work and above all else wanted to know about us- how we met, how he proposed, the wedding details, etc. He did not skip a beat. Seth had very creative ideas and was open to suggestions as well. His equipment was up-to-date and I am so excited to see all the pictures! Another huge plus is that his team is extremely patient- which is KEY on your wedding day.

Profile Picture User3217694, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Seth is awesome! He took the time to get to know us and took our concerns into consideration when framing his photographs. He even helps you figure out how much time you'll need before the ceremony so that you're not rushed and his photographs reflect that attention to detail.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for creating such beautiful and lasting images!

Christine and Glen Taylor

Profile Picture Christine, 4/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Seth was amazing to work with and his attention to detail was fabulous. He put up a slide show during our reception and of the pictures we saw, we couldn't be more pleased!

Profile Picture Casey, 12/15/12, 5 Reviews