Photography By Crystal Reviews

30 | Lake Worth, FL

30 Reviews for Photography By Crystal

Katie · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful experience!

Crystal took our engagement pictures on the beach while we were in Florida on vacation. She was so much fun to work with and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! The pictures turned out amazing! I wish we lived closer so I could hire her for our wedding.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Photography By Crystal's reply:

So wonderful meeting you Katie! So happy you loved your session! Hope to see you again!!
    Thank you so much! ❤️❤️

Christine · Married on 08/31/2018

Crystal is amazing! In very short notice, I was able to coordinate with her to shoot some couples photos and a wedding dinner. While we weren't planning a full-on wedding, she helped us get photos that made it seem so much more official. She's EXTREMELY responsive, flexible, reasonable, personable, and blended in well with our craziness. She took charge when she needed to to get the right shots and I couldn't be more grateful to have her as part of our special day.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Photography By Crystal's reply:

Thank you so much Christine!
    So happy you enjoyed your experience!
    So grateful to have taken part. ❤️❤️

Hilary · Married on 12/30/2017

I cannot recommend Crystal enough! From my engagement photos to my wedding photos - Crystal is so talented and captures the best images! She is so personable and fun to work with...I choose Crystal for every important event! I am so grateful to have these photos for the rest of my life!

Sent on 01/29/2018
  • User4928026 · event on: 03/28/2015

Professional,affordable, mobile photographer...All events any occasion....

Sent on 03/30/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2013

Crystal is absolutely amazing!! She is so personable and makes everything fun and enjoyable. She went above and beyond the day of our wedding. She is truly the best at what she does. We will be using her for all of our photo needs in the future.

Sent on 03/30/2013
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/16/2012

Crystal is a amazing photographer that not only captures your important moments but is a great friend. Crystal has been taking pictures of my family for some time now, she is extremely dedicated and trustworthy. She takes her time to ensure pure excellence with each and every picture she takes. We recently got married in Islamorada, FL an gladly invited Crystal to come and share in our moments. I would recommend Crystal for any special event she truly captures lifes biggest and smallest moments.

nicole · Married on 10/13/2012

Crystal did an amazing job with our wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2012

Riki · Married on 09/22/2012

Yes, yes yes is all I can say about Photography by Crystal!!! She did our engagement and wedding pics. SInce I am a list oriented person I will point out my favorite qualities about her style, work ethic and all that fun stuff
    1. She makes you feel comfortable (especial during the engagement shoot she had my husband (fiance then) at ease (trust me this is a big feat)
    2. You pay for her time and talent, and get the photos (unlike many photographers that make you buy the photos from them, you pay for her talent and time...you then get the photos and can get them done at costco, cvs, snapfish etc (this saved me a lot of money (I could make photo albums for all the close family members from her cd photos through a snapfish grouon i had :)
    3. She is there from beginning to end wedding day (Crystal got there at 2pm for me getting ready and was there till the end of the wedding - midnight)
    4. She was fun, got fun photos, her photos capture the moment - (everything from family photos to funny candids)
    5. Even when people are really drunk they look good in her photos (yeahhh it was that kind of wedding)
    All in all she is amazing!!!!

• Lourdenie

Lourdenie · Married on 09/08/2012

Having Crystal as part of our big day, was one of the greatest decisions we ever made, Crystal was not only our photographer but she was family from fixing the bridemaids dresses to helping with hair, she made sure our day was perfect, the quality of service was excellent she is very creative and enjoys what she does, overall Crystal was just amazing.

Jamie · Married on 08/29/2012

Awesome pictures :) great photographer.

Victor · event on: 08/18/2012

We have used Crystal on several occasions with the best service possible. We love the photos from Crystal.

Shayna · Married on 06/23/2012

Crystal was so amazing. She made us all feel so comfortable. She knew exactly how to get the "perfect shot" and the photos were truly spectacular. She was such a key part of our special day.

Sara · Married on 06/02/2012

Crystal is an amazing photographer! My husband and I loved working with her, and my husband is not a huge fan of taking pictures but she makes you so comfortable and you have a blast. You can tell Crystal truly loves what se does. We will continue to use her service for other events and photo sessions in the future!

Melania · Married on 05/26/2012

Where do I begin? Crystal is absolutely amazing! She is extremely personable and makes you feel super comfortable. The poses she makes you do are very unique and not the ordinary boring pictures. Everyone at my wedding raved about her and can't wait to see the pictures! Her prices are very reasonable as well. If you use Crystal you will not be disappointed...she truly has a gift.

Sent on 05/29/2012
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/25/2012

I cannot even begin to put into words how much I loved working with Crystal! She was super professional and lots of fun. I felt like we'd known eachother for ever and her talent is amazing! I am completely head over heels for all my pictures and I cannot wait to do another shoot!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 02/26/2012

We absolutely loved Crystal and her work. She did our engagement and wedding photos. She went above and beyond for us on our wedding and I can't say enough great things about her. She is an awesome photographer and we have recieved many compliments on what an amazing photographer we had.

Sent on 03/13/2012

Jackie · Married on 01/21/2012

Crystal was the BEST! Not only are her pictures amazing, but she makes the whole experience fun! She really knows how to make everyone relax and have a great time while looking great in pictures! Working with her was such a breeze, I would recommend her to everyone!

Victoria · Married on 12/10/2011

Crystal was absolutely amazing to work with! She captured every aspect and detail of my special day with such expertise and fine detail. Her pictures were so creative and all 14 members of my bridal party had a blast during all of the photo shoots. I have also used crystal for my engagement photo shoots, bridal shower and newborn photos for my niece. She is the best in the biz and I would highly recommend her for your special occasion!

Leesa · Married on 06/04/2011

Crystal was AWESOME and went above any beyond to make my wedding pictures perfect. I would recommend a million times over

Sent on 10/25/2012

Denise · Married on 11/26/2010

AMAZING!!!! Crystal is great! After meeting with about 10 photographers we decided on Crystal because she is genuine and her price was great compared to the others. She not only did our wedding, but our e-pics and my bridal shower which all pictures are wonderful! The day of the wedding she was on time and spent ALL day with me, can't ask for more.

Sent on 12/13/2010
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 11/06/2010

I can not say enough good things about Crystal Fielding. She made the photography at my wedding a very positive experience. She was with me while I was getting ready until the last dance of the evening. She is so amazing. She took my dress, rings and shoes off for pictures. She is so creative. Every little touch of everything I as a bride wanted to remember is captured forever in my pictures. Here is a link to some of Crystal's amazing work! http://picasaweb.google.com/CrystalFieldingPhotography. I can not recommend Crystal to enough people. Everyone on my facebook is raving about how amazing she is.

Sent on 12/01/2010

Karen · Married on 10/10/2010

Crystal was amazing. She arrived super early and got all the best pictures. I love looking back at them all and remembering what a great day. We have used her for Christmas shoots, engagement pictures, rehearsal dinner and newborn pictures. We can't wait to come back to Florida and use her again.

Colleen · Married on 09/20/2010

Crystal is awesome!! My photos were amazing!! She is friendly, professional, and reliable. I've used her for nearly every event for our family....wedding, bridal shower, family photos, holiday photos, birthday parties, christening. I would recommend her for your event.

Audrey · Married on 05/15/2010

Crystal is amazing!! She is a master at her craft of photography! Let's face it ladies, it's the men and children who are the most challenging. Crystal had my husband totally relaxed and enjoying the photo session. At our wedding she knew everyone's name, caught so many amazing moments and was professional through out the entire process. Her quality, value and personality cannot be matched! I wouldn't choose another photographer out there and when we start a family, I will only call Crystal to shoot our family. I have referred her to many friends who have used her and also refer her. If that doesn't speak volumes, I don't know what does. Choose Crystal to capture your most precious moments, and you will not be disappointed!

Lori · Married on 04/10/2010

Crystal is the best photographer!! She has an amazing eye for the lens. She is very outgoing and was a blessing to have worked with. She has also done other shoots for my family. I also recommend Crystal to anyone I know!!!