Photography by Christine Enna Reviews

7 | Red Bank, NJ

7 Reviews for Photography by Christine Enna

Stefanie · Married on 10/05/2018

Beautiful work and professional!

We loved having Christine with us for both our engagement shoot and wedding day. Her photos have such a unique and timeless style and we have been blown away with all of her work. She is extremely patient and works so well with you as a couple to capture the perfect shot. Christine will give you feedback and help you feel natural. She helped us feel comfortable during our engagement shoot so that way we had no worries on our wedding day. The day of our wedding her and her team made us feel extremely relaxed- they shot the perfect mix of the details, portraits, and the candid moments. We were running a bit low on time before the ceremony and I really wanted to get a few more portraits with just my husband and I, and without hesitation or having us feeling rushed, she was able to grab some beautiful moments of us together. We will truly treasure these photos for a lifetime. Thank you Christine for your professionalism and passion! -Stef & Chris (10/5/18)

Sent on 01/02/2019

Nicholas · Married on 01/02/2017

Christine truly cared about each and every shot and our opinion of them. She was very easy to deal with and handled our bridal party very well even after everyone began drinking. A perfect choice for us which yielded perfect results!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Jillian · Married on 12/10/2016

The only thing that could have possibly made my wedding day better was having something to remember my incredible day by. Christine provided that and more. I was blown away with how comfortable my bridal party was with her and how she made my family seem so photogenic. From the initial consultation to the delivery of the images, everything was incredibly easy and professional. The images were beyond compare.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Marisa · Married on 09/28/2016

We have used Christine Enna Photography for many occassions! She is a true professional and has the unique gift of putting everyone at ease in front of the camera. She also knows how to organize everyone for you! Christine takes beautiful photos of everything you want and has this amazing ability to capture candid moments in the most artistic way. Her photos bring back amazing memories everytime we look at them! We will certainly use Christine Enna Photography again.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Colleen · Married on 07/14/2012

cannot praise Christine highly enough! She expertly captured the most precious moments of our wedding in the most unobtrusive way. We are able to relive the day over and over and feel the excitement by flipping through her beautiful photos. Her artistry with the camera is unparalleled!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/23/2011

We are so happy with our pictures from our wedding. Christine did an amazing job. She captured every special moment of the day and I never felt the camera was in my face or overwhelming. I highly recommend Christine for any event!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Rosalie · Married on 01/16/2011

With little to no direction, Christine photographed our wedding exactly as I would have hoped. We loved all of the candid shots that she got and she was very easy to work with. We later used her services again to have portraits of our 9 month old son. The photos she took of him are some of my favorite shots we have of him. I would highly recommend her for any of your photography needs.

Sent on 07/13/2016