Phoenix Photography Inc. Reviews

14 | Shawnee, KS

14 Reviews for Phoenix Photography Inc.

Miki · Married on 06/02/2012

John and Lisa were very easy to work with and took great shots. They listened to what the bride and groom wanted.

Laura · Married on 06/02/2012

John Phoenix and Lisa Catera were fantastic to work with throughout the entire process. They're very personable people and they were very attentive to our wants and needs. They made sure that they gave us a great product and also did everything that we wanted. We had a fantastic time working with them during our planning process and on the day of the wedding. They made everything so easy and got a great shot nearly every time they pressed the shutter button. They are extremely professional people. They also know how to have a good time and get everyone to be at ease without letting the situation get out of control. We will tell anyone we know who is looking for an event photographer in the greater Kansas City area (or just for a place for portraits) to go to Phoenix Photography.

Jordan · Married on 05/29/2010

Great photographers! We had so many pictures!

Trista · Married on 05/22/2010

Wonderful to work with, gorgeous pictures!!!

Sent on 06/08/2010

Phoenix Photography Inc.'s reply:

Great couple - knew what they wanted and had everything planned perfect

Samantha · Married on 05/01/2010

Very nice people! Will go out of their way to help out!

Lisa · Married on 04/24/2010

John and Lisa are a great team and took wonderful pictures!

Brenda · Married on 03/13/2010

Lisa and John were absolutely wonderful! In addition to helpful pre-wedding and post-wedding meetings, they were very attentive to our needs on our big day. One of the best pieces of advice I got from my sister-in-law, who got married a couple years before I did, was to find a great photographer. She said, "Your pictures will be the memories you have the rest of your life so choose wisely and don't be afraid to spend a little more on your pictures.

John and Lisa exceeded our highest expectations and provided us with beautiful, high quality photos we will cherish for a lifetime.

Monica · Married on 10/16/2009

My husband and I really loved working with Phoenix Photography!!! They were very fun and energetic photographers, and they had great ideas for poses! I would highly recommend them to use for wedding photographers!!!! Since they have 2 of them, they take alot of pictures, which means you will have alot of pictures of your special day to keep for memories!!!

Kristin · Married on 03/07/2009

Searched forever for the perfect photographer and they fit the bill. I loved my photographs :)

Sent on 09/11/2009

Phoenix Photography Inc.'s reply:

I am so glad you search brought you to us...great wedding couple, wedding party and family - it was a pleasure photographing your wedding, Thanks!

Shelley · Married on 09/06/2008

John and Lisa of Phoenix Photography were amazing! They are so creative and were really fun to work with. Our wedding pictures are so beautiful!! We will be recommending them to everyone we know.

Sent on 09/21/2008

Phoenix Photography Inc.'s reply:

Shelley, Working with you and your family was so much fun, you had a great day, great weather and the reception food was wonderful. We look forward to seeing you for your annual anniversary photos! Thanks, Lisa

Christy · Married on 10/16/2004

Being a photographer myself, the pictures for the wedding were very important to me. I love that John and Lisa both take pictures at the wedding. John gets the candid shots of the guys and Lisa with the gals.

The pictures were done in only a few weeks and the quality was amazing. I also had my bridal shots with them and they too were great.

Phoenix Photography gave me what other photographers weren't even offering. I got all the negatives and a CD of all the pictures that were taken. What I really like though is that a free lifetime anniversary sitting and picture are included in the package. My husband and I now have pictures taken every year and it is wonderful.

They have a great sense of humor and are very creative in shot choice and in the actual photos themselves. They do black and white, sepia, black & white with splashes of color. They even do one on watercolor paper that looks amazing.

I would highly recommend them for your special day and recording your lives together every year on your anniversary.

Sent on 12/16/2008

Phoenix Photography Inc.'s reply:

Christy, We have enjoyed seeing you and Marty each year come back for your anniversary photos. Love the little doges, too! Thanks so much, John & Lisa

John · Married on 05/01/2004

Excellent photgraphers! My wife and I would highly recommend Phoenix Photography to everyone. Our friends and family made numerous comments regarding how professional and friendly the photographers are.

Ann · Married on 12/27/2008

John and Lisa helped create the wedding of my dreams! They helped the day run more smoothly by being organized and effiecient when photographing our large family. The picture turned out beautiful and I had so many great ones it was hard to choose! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/07/2009

Phoenix Photography Inc.'s reply:

Anne and Joey had a beautiful wedding at the Visitation church, and such a great wedding party, lots of fun. One of those days you just don't want to see end! John & Lisa

Rachel · Married on 05/09/2009

John and Lisa are amazing to work with. They were professional, but FUN! They took all the traditional pictures one would expect for a wedding and very inspired shots with us at a carnival. If you are looking for wedding pictures you can fall in love with, go to Phoenix.

Sent on 09/01/2009

Phoenix Photography Inc.'s reply:

What a wonderful couple to work with, thank you so much for going to the Carnival for more fun shots at the end of your reception. John & Lisa