Perfect Day Weddings and Events Reviews

2 | Springfield, MO

2 Reviews for Perfect Day Weddings and Events

Kayla · Married on 11/16/2018

Prefect Day in Every way

Krista and her Husband Ben not only took care of everything the day of but even before the wedding Krista constantly stayed in touch and wanted to help in any way she could beforehand. She helped me find someone to do pew bows for us when I was stressed out and gave great suggestions! She was very flexible and replied back to my emails right away! She even came to the rehearsal to see how we wanted everything set up for the day of! She called all my vendors and double checked the time they were going to show up! I would highly recommend Krista for your wedding! They are such kind, sweet people who just want your day to go amazing!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Skylar · Married on 10/14/2017

Krista and her husband Ben were terrific for my October wedding! I hired her for day-of coordination and even though technically she was only hired for the day, she was super helpful in the months beforehand, helping me with coordinating vendors (we had so many!), ideas and sending me messages to calm my nerves! She and her husband both made it to the rehearsal the day before and helped everyone stay on track. The day of the wedding, they were the first people to the venue and did a marvelous job setting up everything (decorations, tables, signage) so that I didn't have to worry about it and could focus on the best day of my life. She was also great about keeping us on track for our timeline to make sure our guests weren't kept waiting while we did photos. They are both also very sweet people and were a calming and supporting presence to have with us on our day. I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thanks again for such an excellent job!

Sent on 10/18/2017