Springfield, MO 65899 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bringing it Together Events

Welcome to Bringing it Together Events!

We are a boutique wedding planning company, based in Southwest Missouri. Whether you are planning a large, extravagant celebration, an intimate casual gathering or something in between, Bringing it Together is here to take care of every detail. We pride ourselves on building and preserving relationships and being a calming presence during a stressful time. Bringing it Together's expertise, vendor connections and organizational excellence will keep the planning process peaceful and enjoyable from beginning to end.

The Treasure Package

Some couples just do not have as much time as they would like to plan their special day but would still like to participate at some level. We will work side by side helping you make the best decesions without you doing all the time-comsuming legwork.

This plan includes *consultations * venue visits * vendor visits * arranging meetings * tracking your budget * help with RSVP’s* rehearsal, ceremony and reception coordination * and much more.

The Cherish Package

For the bride and groom who plan to do most of the planning themselves but need help along the way pulling all the details together and assistance on their wedding day.

This plan includes * consultations * venue visits * vendor visits * arranging meetings * rehearsal, ceremony and reception coordination

The Adore Package (Wedding Management)

For the couple who wants to plan their wedding themselves but also wants the peace of mind that everything is going to run smoothly. Services will begin approximately 6 weeks before your wedding day.

This plan includes *3 consultations * final communication with all vendors * a final timeline for all vendors * rehearsal, ceremony, and reception coordination

Follow Bringing it Together Events on

22052e4bbaabdb00 Mom April 2018 101
56769876991148032 o 51 196831 1557329088

36 Reviews for Bringing it Together Events

Allison · Married on 12/03/2016

Bringing it Together Events is the premier pick for wedding planning/coordination! Whether you prefer a full-time planner or someone for day-of coordination, Bringing it Together is the place to go. Mary, the owner, is such a joy to work with! The love she has for her work is evident every time you meet with her. As I did most of my wedding planning from afar, Mary was our lifesaver. She had the greatest vendor recommendations, advice, and support to insure that the planning process was both smooth and fun! She always had an open line of communication and was willing to help in whatever way possible. She coordinated our wedding day perfectly and made sure that it was exactly what we wanted. Our wedding party and guests were impressed with how organized and timely our day was, allowing our families and friends to simply enjoy! I truly loved the wedding planning process and I believe it was because of Mary's guidance! I give Bringing it Together Events my highest recommendation and I'm so thankful they were a part of our big day!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/16/2016

Bringing it Together Events is the Rolls Royce of wedding planning! I truly could have not done this without Mary and her dream team! From day one, Mary made me feel like I was talking to a best friend. Everything I explained to her that I envisioned for my wedding she made come to life. Along the way she knew exactly what to say to help relieve stress and make wedding planning an enjoyable experience. I can honestly say that there was never a time that I felt overwhelmed, and that was because of her! Mary brings so much expertise to the table that she was able to plan my wedding without leaving a single detail out. My wedding was all that I had ever hoped for and more! Mary and I spent countless hours on the phone, since I currently was out of state. Anytime of day that I would call she would answer. I would ask her question after question, and still she helped me remain calm and she would listen. Our wedding was at Big Cedar, and let me tell you it was absolutely stunning!!! Mary had recommended this venue, it was breathtaking! During our rehearsal at Big Cedar Mary made the magic happen. She ran the rehearsal so efficiently, therefore the wedding was IMPECCABLE! Throughout the morning of my wedding I had the wonderful experience of getting ready in the Bridal Suite at Big Cedar. The time that I spent with my Bridesmaids was all the more special because of the Bridal Suite atmosphere. (Again, Mary's suggestion) I am so thankful that I chose Big Cedar as my venue simply because of the beauty that it offers. Views for days, accompanied by magnificent landscaping and gardens, are reason enough to have your wedding here. Christine Bonnivier was my photographer. (recommended by Mary) Her exquisite talent allowed my husband and I to relive the beauty of our special day at Big Cedar over and over again. Rest assured you can leave it up to Mary and her team to accomplish your goals in a timely, professional manner. She is a "go-getter" and nothing is out of reach with

Sent on 07/12/2017

Jordan · Married on 07/16/2016

Continued

her drive and creativity. My wedding day was literally the best day of my life thanks to Mary. I could keep going on and on, you’ll just have to trust me! Bringing it Together Events will bring your wedding to life in exact detail! Mary you are amazing and I can’t thank you enough for helping our wedding dreams come true!!!!! I highly recommend Mary!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Bringing it Together Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• the Old Glass Place
    the Old Glass Place Historic Weddings

Mary is the BEST!!!! She has an eye for every detail that will make a Bride's day the best day of all.

• Spark Events
    Spark Events Wedding DJs

Mary and her team from Bringing it Together Events is one of a kind. Their dedication to making the wish of every couple come true is unparalleled. The creativity, focus, and expertise provided in their services is one you can't afford to miss out on. Make it easy on yourself, give them a call today.

• Savoy Ballroom
    Savoy Ballroom Banquet Halls

Love love LOVE this wedding planner. Great attention to detail, experienced and very knowledgeable. Let her take all the stress out of planning your prefect wedding!!

• Springfield, Missouri, 65899 See on map