1180 E 540th Rd, Morrisville, MO 65710 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bringing it Together Events

Welcome to Bringing it Together Events!

We are a Full-Service wedding planning company, based in Southwest Missouri. Whether you are planning a large, extravagant celebration, an intimate, casual gathering, or something in between, Bringing it Together is here to take care of every detail. Our team’s expertise, vendor connections, and organizational excellence will keep the planning process peaceful and enjoyable for you from beginning to end. We pride ourselves on building and preserving relationships, being a calming presence during a stressful time and giving complete attention to detail.

To ensure that we provide the highest level of service and quality possible, we take a limited number of weddings each year.

Follow Bringing it Together Events on

22052e4bbaabdb00 Mom April 2018 101
56769876991148032 o 51 196831 1557329088

36 Reviews for Bringing it Together Events

Allison · Married on 12/03/2016

Bringing it Together Events is the premier pick for wedding planning/coordination! Whether you prefer a full-time planner or someone for day-of coordination, Bringing it Together is the place to go. Mary, the owner, is such a joy to work with! The love she has for her work is evident every time you meet with her. As I did most of my wedding planning from afar, Mary was our lifesaver. She had the greatest vendor recommendations, advice, and support to insure that the planning process was both smooth and fun! She always had an open line of communication and was willing to help in whatever way possible. She coordinated our wedding day perfectly and made sure that it was exactly what we wanted. Our wedding party and guests were impressed with how organized and timely our day was, allowing our families and friends to simply enjoy! I truly loved the wedding planning process and I believe it was because of Mary's guidance! I give Bringing it Together Events my highest recommendation and I'm so thankful they were a part of our big day!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Brittany · Married on 07/16/2016

Bringing it Together Events is the Rolls Royce of wedding planning! I truly could have not done this without Mary and her dream team! From day one, Mary made me feel like I was talking to a best friend. Everything I explained to her that I envisioned for my wedding she made come to life. Along the way she knew exactly what to say to help relieve stress and make wedding planning an enjoyable experience. I can honestly say that there was never a time that I felt overwhelmed, and that was because of her! Mary brings so much expertise to the table that she was able to plan my wedding without leaving a single detail out. My wedding was all that I had ever hoped for and more! Mary and I spent countless hours on the phone, since I currently was out of state. Anytime of day that I would call she would answer. I would ask her question after question, and still she helped me remain calm and she would listen. Our wedding was at Big Cedar, and let me tell you it was absolutely stunning!!! Mary had recommended this venue, it was breathtaking! During our rehearsal at Big Cedar Mary made the magic happen. She ran the rehearsal so efficiently, therefore the wedding was IMPECCABLE! Throughout the morning of my wedding I had the wonderful experience of getting ready in the Bridal Suite at Big Cedar. The time that I spent with my Bridesmaids was all the more special because of the Bridal Suite atmosphere. (Again, Mary's suggestion) I am so thankful that I chose Big Cedar as my venue simply because of the beauty that it offers. Views for days, accompanied by magnificent landscaping and gardens, are reason enough to have your wedding here. Christine Bonnivier was my photographer. (recommended by Mary) Her exquisite talent allowed my husband and I to relive the beauty of our special day at Big Cedar over and over again. Rest assured you can leave it up to Mary and her team to accomplish your goals in a timely, professional manner. She is a "go-getter" and nothing is out of reach with

Sent on 07/12/2017

Jordan · Married on 07/16/2016

Continued

her drive and creativity. My wedding day was literally the best day of my life thanks to Mary. I could keep going on and on, you’ll just have to trust me! Bringing it Together Events will bring your wedding to life in exact detail! Mary you are amazing and I can’t thank you enough for helping our wedding dreams come true!!!!! I highly recommend Mary!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Bringing it Together Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• the Old Glass Place Historic Weddings

Mary is the BEST!!!! She has an eye for every detail that will make a Bride's day the best day of all.

• Spark Wedding Co Wedding DJs

Mary and her team from Bringing it Together Events is one of a kind. Their dedication to making the wish of every couple come true is unparalleled. The creativity, focus, and expertise provided in their services is one you can't afford to miss out on. Make it easy on yourself, give them a call today.

• Savoy Ballroom Banquet Halls

Love love LOVE this wedding planner. Great attention to detail, experienced and very knowledgeable. Let her take all the stress out of planning your prefect wedding!!

• 1180 E 540th Rd Morrisville, MO, 65710 See on map
    4176193966 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bringing it Together Events)