P.O. Box 333, Eureka Springs, AR 72632 Map Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Vintage Soul Events

The Vintage Soul Events is a wedding planning company that is based out of Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Amy Redmond owns and operates this business with the goal of reflecting the individuality of each of her clients in the wedding event that is planned. As a team, The Vintage Soul Events aims to create the couple's dream day by getting to know them beforehand. This way, they are able to ensure that the couple's personality is well-represented.

The Vintage Soul Events offers event designing, coordinating, and decorating. They also provide a range of timeline options to best suit their clients' requirements. With plenty of pre-event and day-of services, this wedding planner is able to keep track of all the details so that all the couple has to focus on is each other.

lathrop wedding 51 1067517 1558534368

The Vintage Soul Events 3
The Vintage Soul Events 4
The Vintage Soul Events 5

Ashley 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Worth a divorce for a redo!!

Amy was the absolute best! She absolutely exceeded my expectations and I had the wedding of my dreams. Everything was absolutely gorgeous. It would almost be worth it to get a divorce and remarry my husband so she could plan everything again. I will be looking her up in the next few years for "My Dream Date" If you are getting married in the Eureka Springs area, I highly highly highly recommend Amy as she will make your day her #1 priority!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

The Vintage Soul Events's reply:

I love that about you....best title to a review ever! You were a Dream bride, so easy to work with and let me run with my creativity. Thank you for hiring me to have a part in your wonderful celebration and new life together. Yes please do come back for an "Our Dream Date" .....cant wait! 馃槝

Kimberly 路 Married on 04/20/2019

So worth it!

Amy and her husband did a fabulous job on our Wedding ceremony and reception. By the time I connected with Amy we had already settled on most of our main vendors so I didn鈥檛 really need her wedding coordinating services but we did use her as a Day of Decorator. Absolutely the best use of our wedding budget. I actually had too many people trying to help me with decorating. They were all coming from a good place but I was getting overwhelmed trying to nicely tell these sweet people I hate their ideas and don鈥檛 want their help. Hiring Amy took the pressure off because I could tell all my over eager helpers it鈥檚 already taken care of. My now husband and I met with Amy and all I needed to do was show her a few inspiration pictures and she totally got the vision. I think she really co-created an even better vision than my original ideas but still listening to what I wanted. We got all our flowers through her and they were absolutely gorgeous! She鈥檚 also worked with many Eureka Springs wedding vendors and seems to have great working relationships with them all from my observation. Our cake decorator spoke very highly of Amy and our photographer really seemed to enjoy working with Amy. I just wish I had an excuse to throw a party and hire Amy again. :)

Sent on 05/22/2019
    The Vintage Soul Events 6
    The Vintage Soul Events 7
    The Vintage Soul Events 8
    The Vintage Soul Events 9
    The Vintage Soul Events 10

The Vintage Soul Events's reply:

Thank you Kimberly! It was an absolute joy to work with you and your husband. I can't thank you enough for giving us the honor to serve you on such a special day. And I would love and feel privileged to do your vow renewals some day! 馃槝

Real Weddings