The Vintage Soul Events Reviews

11 | Eureka Springs, AR

11 Reviews for The Vintage Soul Events

Cheryl T. · Getting married on 05/08/2021

Beautiful and Amazing!!!!

After having to postpone their wedding in Maryland for the second time due to Covid, our daughter & her fiance decided to have a mini wedding in Eureka Springs with immediate family. With a month to plan a third wedding long distance we reached out to Amy. And what a blessing she was! Amy was so patient in responding to our many texts and emails. With a few pictures of ideas and colors we wanted, Amy created an absolutely beautiful reception. The floral centerpieces were exactly what my daughter had imagined. Amy also took multiple heirloom items from both families and created a stunning & memorable display. God has given Amy a loving spirit and very special gifts that she used to truly make our daughter's wedding incredibly beautiful & special!!!!

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Cally

Cally M. · Married on 11/13/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Amy completely surpassed my expectations with our wedding. Not only did she make everything look perfect, she went above and beyond and created the most beautiful wedding. From our flowers, to our centerpieces, to even the smallest details of the candles, it was all perfect. I am so happy I found The Vintage Soul Events!

Sent on 11/17/2020

The Vintage Soul Events's reply:

Thank you Cally for this wonderful review! You were an absolute dream to work with. You cast your vision with me and totally let me run with it and trusted me to do so.....thank you! We wish you and Max a life that fairytales are made of......Much love! xoxo

Morgan M. · Married on 11/07/2020

Made my Wedding Perfect!

Amy with Vintage Soul Events is absolutely phenomenal! She designed and coordinated a wedding that was more perfect than I ever could have imagined!

Sent on 11/20/2020

The Vintage Soul Events's reply:

Thank you Morgan! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and celebrating your BIG day. You made my job SO easy from beginning to end.

Xoxo

Laura C. · Married on 08/21/2020

Get her on your dream team!

Y’all. If you’re even on the fence a little about hiring Amy as a wedding coordinator/event designer, do yourself a favor and HIRE HER NOW! Not only did she make my wedding everything I imagined, she exceeded every vision I could have had for it. She dealt with every crisis with poise, grace, and calmness. I was able to relax and take in the day because I KNEW she had everything under control. She truly has a gift from God, and I’m so glad she was part of my DREAM TEAM!

Sent on 11/28/2020

The Vintage Soul Events's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review Laura! You made the whole process so easy and gave me the latitude to design your event without micro managing me, and I really appreciated that because it makes my job so much easier and so much fun! We wish you two the very Best in life together and may all your dreams come true!

Mark T. · Married on 06/28/2020

Fantastic vendor

Amy with a vintage souls was wonderful to work with. She was very flexible and easy going. We gave her two ideas that we wanted which was sunflowers and the vintage feel. She ran with it and knocked it out of the park. My wife and I cannot be happier.

Sent on 07/09/2020

The Vintage Soul Events's reply:

Thank you y'all so much for the great review. We absolutely loved working with you two and think the world of you too! 💕
  • Corey

Corey · Married on 11/09/2019

Dream come true!

I truly can not say enough great things about working with Amy and Kenny at Vintage Soul Events. I was planning my wedding from out of state and was only able to meet with them once before the big weekend. At our meeting they listened to everything we wanted and made it all happen and MORE. Over the months leading up to the wedding Amy was always so responsive and sweet with my many (MANY) questions. The day of the wedding was more then I could of ever hoped for. We wanted an old hollywood dark gothic vibe and they delivered above and beyond! They took our ideas and made them into something out of a movie. I know I sound dramatic but I'm not kidding, the decor was more then I could of ever hoped for. On top of making our wedding stunning they are both such kind people and we really enjoyed working with them. I can't wait to get our pictures back to show off how beautiful our wedding was. I can not recommend working with Amy and Kenny more!

Sent on 12/20/2019

The Vintage Soul Events's reply:

Thank you Corey! We haven't stopped talking about how awesome you and Jack were and what a terrific group of people you surround yourselves with. We are truly grateful for the opportunity to work with you and be a part of two amazing people and their new life together! Cant wait to see the pictures!!! xoxo~

Michelle Z. · Married on 11/03/2019

Wonderful!!

Amy is the best event planner I have ever worked with. I would not use anyone but vintage soul events and I live in Dallas!! Amy is kind and sweet, responded right away on all my questions and concerns and did a magnificent job on my daughter's wedding. My daughter's wedding could not have been more beautiful, all of my guests were amazed at how beautiful the reception was!! Love Amy, she's the best!🌹🌹

Sent on 12/10/2019

The Vintage Soul Events's reply:

Thank you Michelle! We are so grateful to have met you and your family and work along side you to create Julie's dream day. Much love and well wishes!
  • Katie

Katie P. · Married on 11/02/2019

Hire them! You won't regret it!

Working with Amy and Kenny at Vintage Soul Events was a pleasure from beginning to end. We were planning a wedding from a distance so we hired them. Amy took care of everything and the wedding went off without a hitch. She truly cares about her brides and works to make their dreams a reality. She took a vision I had, put her spin on it (to make it better than my vision hahaha) and executed. She provided me vendor recommendations and had every last detail covered. If you want everything to be perfect, handled by a couple with a heart of gold and lifelong friends...they’re your team. Hire them! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 02/16/2020

The Vintage Soul Events's reply:

Katie, I adored you from day one. I couldn't have asked for a more fun, vibrant and sweet bride. You are smart and full of amazing ideas and encouraged me with entrepreneurship and leadership, like I had spent time with an awesome life coach. You make me want to be better. reach higher and become all I can be. Thank you for being more than my bride, but a true friend. You and Jason make a beautiful pair and have an amazing future! Xoxo
  • Alena

Alena · Married on 06/22/2019

Amy created my bohemian chic wedding dreams!

Amy is blessed with SOOOO MUCH CREATIVE TALENT & PASSION to artistically create an EVENT OF YOUR DREAMS!! I really wanted a Bohemian Chic decorative style wedding and she made this all happen through her artistic skills and extensive inventory of the most high quality items! Amy is very sweet, carefree and bohemian herself so she made this request look really easy to pull off! Since we were getting married at Madison Creek Farms in Goodlettsville, TN we talked on the phone several times about the layout and how to make use of the venues existing props. Amy was always quickly available whenever I had questions about the wedding event timeline and any other random crazy question. Amy always calmed down this stressed bride and made me feel that anything was possible no matter what obstacle could come up! On the day of rehearsal Amy and Kenny met me at the venue to discuss all the final details of layout and decorations. I provided them with my memory table framed pictures, guest book, guest gifts, antique window for table assignments and mis-match napkins that I made....and felt soooo much ease as I knew they were now in good hands. They decorated my walk down the aisle with the coolest beautiful colorful rugs leading up to the ceremony spot. At the ceremony spot was a beautiful triangular wooden arch adorned with flowers that was all hand made by Kenny. Also at the ceremony spot, tall white boho lanterns were on the steps and the wooden railing was wrapped with earthy looking greenery. They also provided beautiful rustic customized signs: "Welcome to our Wedding", "Reserved", and "Unplugged Ceremony". I was just in LOVE with how they decorated my small and cozy outdoor reception: LOTS OF MACRAME backdrops/dreamcatchers/candle coverings. I also loved her use of the pillows and rugs at our sweetheart table and photobooth. The dinner tables were also just beautiful!!!!! She provided all the the gold table number stands, mixed colors and sizes of glass vases and candle holders. To be safe the gold candle holders were battery powered. I provided all the flowers and let her run with the arrangements and was very happy! I rented the mis-match vintage china plates and relied on her to place my handmade napkins in waterfall style (recommended by Amy) from the plate. A humid summer in the south is just not complete without a storm to blow in and take out the power! Amy SAVED THE WEDDING as she coordinated with the Owner Peggy Lynn (Loretta Lynn's Daughter) about the storm that was going to hit before our ceremony was scheduled to end. Amy took control and told me if I wanted my ideal walk down the aisle through the colorful gardens that we had to start early! I was a nervous bride still getting dressed but Amy knew what I wanted and helped me pull the trigger to go EARLY!! And I'm sooooo glad she did. The backup plan just wouldn't have been how I wanted it to look. The black clouds rolled in and the sound of thunder as we said our vows but we narrowly escaped the downpour of rain and wind. I heard that some table settings blew over but Amy was able to reset it again. They also moved our guest book table quickly under the shelter. Amy was a lifesaver in helping keep a seamless flow of the wedding timeline despite the weather delays and interruptions. When brides consider if they even need a "Day of Coordinator"? I will say it is an absolute must!!!!! And Amy is your gal!!!! Amy kept calm despite all the chaos! We truly couldn't have done it all without her. Since we also lost power people left about 1 hour earlier because it was dark and Amy just picked up all the props the next day. AMY WAS OUR ROCK through it all and looking back it ended up being an "imperfectly perfect" unforgettable day with the most priceless dramatic pictures to last our whole lives! We look at them and smile because Amy made it all happen!!! I would recommend Amy to anyone and anywhere! She truly works tirelessly to meet your requests and adds personal touches along the way to make you one very satisfied bride! To this day our guests still say "yours was was the most amazing dramatic wedding we have ever been to". Mission Accomplished!! WE LOVE YOU AMY!!!

Sent on 03/01/2020

The Vintage Soul Events's reply:

Thank you Alena for sharing this great review and pics! We had the BEST time in Tennessee at Madison Creek Farms. Loved Peggy Lynn!
    What a celebration....even the heavens rejoiced and rained down on us. 😉
    Loved working with you on every detail, such good energy and life. Love yall like crazy and cant wait to see you again! 😘

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2019

Worth a divorce for a redo!!

Amy was the absolute best! She absolutely exceeded my expectations and I had the wedding of my dreams. Everything was absolutely gorgeous. It would almost be worth it to get a divorce and remarry my husband so she could plan everything again. I will be looking her up in the next few years for "My Dream Date" If you are getting married in the Eureka Springs area, I highly highly highly recommend Amy as she will make your day her #1 priority!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

The Vintage Soul Events's reply:

I love that about you....best title to a review ever! You were a Dream bride, so easy to work with and let me run with my creativity. Thank you for hiring me to have a part in your wonderful celebration and new life together. Yes please do come back for an "Our Dream Date" .....cant wait! 😘

Kimberly · Married on 04/20/2019

So worth it!

Amy and her husband did a fabulous job on our Wedding ceremony and reception. By the time I connected with Amy we had already settled on most of our main vendors so I didn’t really need her wedding coordinating services but we did use her as a Day of Decorator. Absolutely the best use of our wedding budget. I actually had too many people trying to help me with decorating. They were all coming from a good place but I was getting overwhelmed trying to nicely tell these sweet people I hate their ideas and don’t want their help. Hiring Amy took the pressure off because I could tell all my over eager helpers it’s already taken care of. My now husband and I met with Amy and all I needed to do was show her a few inspiration pictures and she totally got the vision. I think she really co-created an even better vision than my original ideas but still listening to what I wanted. We got all our flowers through her and they were absolutely gorgeous! She’s also worked with many Eureka Springs wedding vendors and seems to have great working relationships with them all from my observation. Our cake decorator spoke very highly of Amy and our photographer really seemed to enjoy working with Amy. I just wish I had an excuse to throw a party and hire Amy again. :)

Sent on 05/22/2019

The Vintage Soul Events's reply:

Thank you Kimberly! It was an absolute joy to work with you and your husband. I can't thank you enough for giving us the honor to serve you on such a special day. And I would love and feel privileged to do your vow renewals some day! 😘