5623 S Lake Ridge, Springfield, MO 65804 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Finer Details

Finer Details is a husband and wife wedding planning business based out of Springfield, Missouri. This couple decided to open up their own wedding and event planning business after helping their daughter plan her wedding in 2017. Prior to their daughter’s wedding, they were always the event planners for their employers, family, and friends. Since their business began, they have had the opportunity to work with many different vendors to execute both small and large weddings and events.

Finer Details provides day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning packages for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. This husband and wife planning team has experience planning military, non-religious, and religious weddings. Their ultimate goal is to create beautiful moments while making sure you are enjoying your special day, stress-free. Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Consultation

7 Reviews for Finer Details

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/21/2019

Exceeded all expectations

Finer Details helped make our day stress-free, smooth, and classy. Using both husband and wife on our special day helped my husband and I to just relax, enjoy the party, and spend time with those we love. If a thing went wrong on our day, we have no idea what it was! Multiple people told us they loved it and thought it was perfect. Huge thanks for Finer Details ❤️

Sent on 12/22/2019

Brooke Rogers · Married on 09/19/2019

All the details!

As full time wedding photographers we have had the opportunity to work with many planners throughout the years. We know how tough it can be to stay on schedule, but Finer Details is there for you, making sure your day goes according to plan. They spend time coordinating with your vendors making sure everyone understands your timeline. George and Vicki genuinely care about their clients having the best wedding day imaginable, and they go above and beyond to make it happen. That makes them a 5 star vendor in our book!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie Lund · Married on 07/03/2019

Above and beyond!

Vicki did above and beyond what I expected from a day of coordinator! From our first phone call to the cleanup at the reception, she was on it!!! As mother of the bride, I was able to enjoy ever second of the day! Vicki took care of ever detail with ease and efficiency! As videographer, Rusty was a calm presence in the background, but captured those precious moments not everyone got to see! I can not say enough wonderful things about this couple and their services as coordinator and videographer! I didn’t think a coordinator was in my budget, but I’m so glad they were affordable! They truly deserve ten times what I paid them!!! I have a few more weddings in my future and I wouldn’t want to do them without Vicki and Rusty! In a few short days, they became a part of our family! I love this couple!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Finer Details FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 5623 S Lake Ridge Springfield, MO, 65804 See on map
    417-766-2216 (Phone number)
    Location of (Finer Details)