5623 S Lake Ridge, Springfield, MO 65804 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Finer Details

Finer Details is a husband and wife wedding planning business based out of Springfield, Missouri. This couple decided to open up their own wedding and event planning business after helping their daughter plan her wedding in 2017. Prior to their daughter’s wedding, they were always the event planners for their employers, family, and friends. Since their business began, they have had the opportunity to work with many different vendors to execute both small and large weddings and events.

Finer Details provides day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning packages for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. This husband and wife planning team has experience planning military, non-religious, and religious weddings. Their ultimate goal is to create beautiful moments while making sure you are enjoying your special day, stress-free. Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Consultation
  • Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list management
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
Follow Finer Details on

• Hired Hostess Event Co.
  • Carley Jeanne Events

Finer Details 4
Finer Details 5

Brooke Rogers · Married on 09/19/2019

All the details!

As full time wedding photographers we have had the opportunity to work with many planners throughout the years. We know how tough it can be to stay on schedule, but Finer Details is there for you, making sure your day goes according to plan. They spend time coordinating with your vendors making sure everyone understands your timeline. George and Vicki genuinely care about their clients having the best wedding day imaginable, and they go above and beyond to make it happen. That makes them a 5 star vendor in our book!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie Lund · Married on 07/03/2019

Above and beyond!

Vicki did above and beyond what I expected from a day of coordinator! From our first phone call to the cleanup at the reception, she was on it!!! As mother of the bride, I was able to enjoy ever second of the day! Vicki took care of ever detail with ease and efficiency! As videographer, Rusty was a calm presence in the background, but captured those precious moments not everyone got to see! I can not say enough wonderful things about this couple and their services as coordinator and videographer! I didn’t think a coordinator was in my budget, but I’m so glad they were affordable! They truly deserve ten times what I paid them!!! I have a few more weddings in my future and I wouldn’t want to do them without Vicki and Rusty! In a few short days, they became a part of our family! I love this couple!

Finer Details 6
    Finer Details 7
    Finer Details 8
    Finer Details 9
    Sent on 07/07/2019

Broc Barton · Married on 07/03/2019

Fantastic!

As a wedding vendor myself, I love that Finer Details is so focused on making the day easy and enjoyable for her clients! :)

Sent on 07/12/2019

Finer Details Pricing

Finer Details Price Rates

Finer Details FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount