Springfield, MO 65807 Map · Phone number · Visit website
1 review
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Kait Marie Weddings + Events

Starting a year and a half ago the Lord laid on my heart a passion to begin moving towards my goal of becoming a wedding planner. Not only do I love the feeling that weddings bring people, but I also love that I get to walk alongside a bride and groom as they are preparing for a marriage. My goal is that every couple I walk with would feel seen, loved, and heard. I want to create a joyful time of planning with the absolute least amount of stress!!

Let's create memories during this season of planning and allow me to guide you into this next step in life with the sweetest of celebrations!!

XOXO,

Team of Kait Marie Weddings + Events

Kait  Woodward

Kait Woodward

Owner

Hey sweet friends!! Here is a little bit more about me!

First, I love Jesus more than absolutely anything and am heavily involved in my church, Hill City. I love all things coffee and even more than that I love sharing a cup of coffee with my besties! I am currently a student at Missouri State University and am close to finishing up my degree in Communications and Entrepreneurship!

All of my life I have been incredibly organized and what some would categorize as a type A personality. I have always loved paying attention to the details in absolutely everything. From an early age I loved when my momma would host get togethers at our house and it would feel so lively and fun. Everyone always seemed to be apart of the event itself and that was my favorite part.

I can not wait to get to know you more and plan your best day ever!!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Springfield, MO, 65807 See on map
    Location of (Kait Marie Weddings + Events)