Sabbie Chic Events

Forsyth, MO View map Visit website
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

Sabbie Chic Events is a wedding planning service based in Branson, Missouri. Founder Sabrina McCotter, known to her friends as Sabbie, strives to create one-of-a-kind, unforgettable celebrations centered around the featured clients. SCE focuses on all the details so you can focus on celebrating. This planner happily coordinates both religious and non-religious weddings and travels often for weddings and events.

Offering customizable packages, Sabbie Chic Events endeavors to give couples as much or as little help as they might need. Their wedding planning services can start with the rehearsal dinner, helping you to enjoy the build-up to your magical day. Day-of coordination packages are available, for those who are happy to do the planning themselves but want to fully experience the day itself. Full and partial planning plans are also on offer. Sabrina and her team are available to plan showers. Some of the features of this company’s services include:

• Guest-list management
  • Budget analysis
  • Schedule and checklist creation
  • Event design
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,400

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$35

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1-2
4.3

Sarah C. Married on 01/02/2022

She is SO intentional!

Sabrina was absolutely wonderful and amazing to work with! She took care of all the fine details on my big day, so I wouldn’t have to fret or remember them myself. She was a joy to be around, and her positive, calming, and helpful attitude kept my nerves down. My family and I were blown away by her professionalism and friendliness. She also went above and beyond our expectations by handling everything thrown at her, all while making sure I had everything I could possibly have needed to get through the day. Sabrina was so thoughtful: from the little details in the pictures, to the cake and flowers, making sure I had eaten throughout the day, and all-the-while making me know that I was being heard. I can’t recommend her enough! Sabbie Chic will not disappoint!!
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 01/01/2020

She is the best!

Sabrina made my day go by so smoothly! I am a very organized person and knew that I needed a day-of-coordinator for sure. Even though I had most of the day planned, Sabrina asked me questions I never considered and made me feel even more prepared for the big day. She was helpful with ideas and implementations. On the day of the wedding, she was there ready, on time and helped us make the best day of our lives hassle-free. Thank you, Sabrina!

Branson Forsyth, MO, 65615
4174252086
Location of (Sabbie Chic Events)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding