Northwest Arkansas Florist

Fayetteville, AR View map Visit website

Northwest Arkansas Florist is a full-service florist located in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Whether you are just beginning your wedding planning or perfecting your vision, this experienced team can make all your floral dreams come true. Since 1978, they have collaborated with clients in Northwest Arkansas and aim to select exquisite fresh cuts to suit any budget. Integral in their local community, this small business has big dreams and full hearts.

The owner of Northwest Arkansas Florist, Bhakti Holcomb leads a passionate team of creatives experienced with many design styles, such as classic, vintage, rustic, modern, and eclectic. Greatly influenced by worldly travels, they bring imagination to each design while nurturing what makes you and your partner unique. To-be-weds can collaborate during an initial consultation to decide on aesthetics, delivery, setup, and breakdown. This full-service florist offers elegant arrangements for tables and altars, custom accent pieces, and bouquets and boutonnières. They can serve clients in multiple languages and deliver to most areas of Northwest Arkansas. Honor this team by including them in your big day and support a thriving local business with many loyal clients.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Kate A. Married on 04/08/2022

Absolute Perfection!

The team at NWA Florists were a dream to work with! They executed my vision for our reception flowers and bouquet perfectly. Everything looked gorgeous and the whole experience was made so much easier by Lillie and the team. Thank you so much!
  • Lizzie
    Lizzie R. Married on 06/15/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Flowers, Fantastic Price!

Highly recommend NWA Florist! When I went in for my consultation, I felt that I was able to craft the exact bouquet that I wanted. The florists are readily available to communicate and answer questions. The staff that came to deliver and set up the greenery around my venue were an absolute delight. On top of their great customer service, NWA Florist is one of the cheapest options in the area. They definitely offer the most bang for your buck
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Our wedding flowers turned out exactly as I had hoped, if not better!
    Everyone at NWA Florist was so helpful and helped me figure out what I wanted for our wedding. I think I changed my order like, a hundred times and they were so accommodating the whole process!
    We ended up using their services for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony flowers, and reception flowers. The were delivered right on time, with no issues, and were so beautiful. They lasted for weeks after the wedding too, and preserved beautifully!
    I would recommend them to anyone needing floral or greenery for an event and will use them again in the future!

Northwest Arkansas Florist's reply:

Thank you for your review and for choosing us!
    We wish you the very best in your life as a married couple! :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

3931 North Shiloh Suite 301 Fayetteville, AR, 72703
Location of (Northwest Arkansas Florist)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding