Northwest Arkansas Florist Reviews

Northwest Arkansas Florist 4
Northwest Arkansas Florist 5
  • Lizzie

Lizzie Reimer Adams · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Flowers, Fantastic Price!

Highly recommend NWA Florist! When I went in for my consultation, I felt that I was able to craft the exact bouquet that I wanted. The florists are readily available to communicate and answer questions. The staff that came to deliver and set up the greenery around my venue were an absolute delight. On top of their great customer service, NWA Florist is one of the cheapest options in the area. They definitely offer the most bang for your buck

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Our wedding flowers turned out exactly as I had hoped, if not better!
    Everyone at NWA Florist was so helpful and helped me figure out what I wanted for our wedding. I think I changed my order like, a hundred times and they were so accommodating the whole process!
    We ended up using their services for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony flowers, and reception flowers. The were delivered right on time, with no issues, and were so beautiful. They lasted for weeks after the wedding too, and preserved beautifully!
    I would recommend them to anyone needing floral or greenery for an event and will use them again in the future!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Northwest Arkansas Florist's reply:

Thank you for your review and for choosing us!
    We wish you the very best in your life as a married couple! :)

Haylee · Married on 12/22/2018

Wedding 12/22/18

Chelsea and Bhakti were the best to work with. Our wedding flowers turned out even better than I could have ever imagined. Not knowing that much about flowers, I gave them an idea of what I wanted, and they rolled with it. It turned out absolutely perfect!

Northwest Arkansas Florist 6
    Sent on 12/27/2018

Sam · Married on 12/08/2018

We had the best experience with NWA florists! They provided so much information as well as different options to work within our budget! We can’t wait to see our final product for our wedding!!

Sent on 04/08/2018
  • Taler

Taler · Married on 10/20/2018

The team at NWA Florist have been so great to work with. They have been very helpful and understanding throughout the whole process and the prices are very reasonable as well. I can't wait to see how everything turns out at the wedding!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Kripa · Married on 08/25/2018

Bhakti and her team made our wedding so beautiful. She took a fairly generic conference hall and made it so beautiful on three separate occasions. When we first walked into the room on Friday night, we could not believe where we were. Again for the wedding ceremonies and the reception, the room was stunning. Throughout the wedding weekend, the flowers were amazing—and we received many compliments on them. In addition to her terrific work, Bhakti is very easy to work with and so kind. She was patient with us as we worked through exactly what we wanted, and she executed it better than we could have ever imagined. We cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Monica · Married on 06/22/2018

I worked with Bhakti and she was very patient and kind. She went along with my yellow theme and gave great suggestions.

Sent on 03/07/2018

Cabrina · Married on 05/19/2018

They were wonderful to work with! I had a pretty tight budget and she still made the bouquet of my dreams!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Teqienna · Married on 03/24/2018

The florist was very accommodating. I loved my bouquet. The wedding was March 24th and the flowers are still alive. Thank you so much for your service.

Sent on 04/08/2018

I worked with Renee, and she did a wonderful job listening to my ideas and making them come to life. It was slightly expensive, but I loved everything on the day of my wedding and enjoyed the process.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Claudia · Married on 06/16/2013

This wedding vendor really impressed me. I sat down with Renee Reed to discuss the theme of my wedding and she proved to be so very creative. She really understood what I was trying to go for with my reception decor and I appreciated that. She had a lot of great ideas that we loved. She was very easy to work with and had a very warm personality. The arrangements were gorgeous and were truly in harmony with my theme. The eye for detail was unparalleled. I would highly recommend this vendor. They are professional, they are helpful and the quality of their work is just breathtaking. I was very happy with what they did for me and I know that they would provide the same quality of service to any bride.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Amy · Married on 07/07/2012

Beautiful.... I so recommend. Delivered here to Kansas city!!

Sent on 01/30/2013

Alex Smith · Married on 06/14/2019

Pinterest Dreams Came to Life

I was so pleased to work with NWA Florist for our wedding in Bentonville, AR. As a bride, to be able to share example photos from my Pinterest board and then see it come to life was amazing!! Even when specific flowers we decided on earlier in the planning process didn't come in, the girls at the shop sent me other options that solved the problem right away!

Thanks NWA Florist for being flexible, affordable and coming through on my wedding day so perfectly!

Northwest Arkansas Florist 7
    Northwest Arkansas Florist 8
    Northwest Arkansas Florist 9
    Northwest Arkansas Florist 10
    Sent on 07/09/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2019

Well worth the money

Beautiful flowers, definitely well priced and they arrived on time to the wedding and helped with the set up.
    Only complaint is that they forgot 2 corsages that I had added on to the order & paid for.

Northwest Arkansas Florist 11
    Northwest Arkansas Florist 12
    Sent on 05/05/2019

Blair · Married on 11/02/2013

I was extremely happy with the flowers I purchased from Northwest Arkansas Florist. I ultimately picked them because of their ability to recreate a photo of a bouquet I wanted and also work within my budget. They were very friendly people. The only hiccup that occurred was when I went to pick up my order. It was a very small order and the boutonnieres and pin on arrangements were beautifully packaged. On the other hand, I wasn't advised that I'd need a vase to transport my two bouquets. They simply handed them to me and I had to have someone else hold them in the car on the way to the venue. In the end I'd say this was a positive experience and I would gladly recommend them to a friend.

Sent on 01/09/2014
  • Charice

Charice Stoppel Laird · Married on 09/13/2019

Beautiful flowers

I was making changes same week as the wedding. They were very accommodating and the flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Dominique

Dominique · Getting married on 07/28/2020

Deciding who to go with

I was between two places, and they worked with me and my budget more, and got me more of what I want! Highly recommend

Sent on 01/16/2019