1801 N. Grant Street, Little Rock, AR 72207 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Real Weddings 1

About Tipton Hurst Florist

Tipton Hurst Florist is a full-service wedding florist company based in Little Rock, Arkansas. The company offers a large variety of wholesale, fresh-cut flowers and plants. Their strict quality standards ensure that couples receive fresh blossoms that are designed and arranged to reflect their personality and needs. Tipton Hurst Florist offers well-designed flower arrangements that make for a spectacular visual statement.

Tipton Hurst Florist has a dedicated team and several resources that include their own wholesale warehouse and a network of premier suppliers. The team offers several services for wedding ceremonies and other special events, including:

• Delivery
  • Set up
  • Consultations
  • Event design
  • Venue visit
  • Clean up
  • Floral styles such as classic, eclectic, modern, preppy, rustic, vintage, romantic, tropical, and more
  • Floral arrangements such as flower crowns, flower petals, floral arrangements, and more, as well as non-floral options
Follow Tipton Hurst Florist on

56 Reviews for Tipton Hurst Florist

• Lana

Lana M. · Married on 03/26/2021

Lana Meitzenheimer, owner MEITZENHEIMER GROUP Interior Design

From the time I made the appointment for the wedding consultation to the day the flowers were delivered, it’s been a beautiful journey. I’m an interior designer and I was asked by one of my clients to be responsible for florals. Christina was very professional and made my job easier. After I chose the colors and described how I wanted everything to look, I was able to trust that it would get done. The week of the wedding, Christina sent pictures for my approval. They showed up the day of the wedding on time and placed everything exactly like I wanted. I would recommend Tipton & Hurst again and definitely Christina.

Lana Meitzenheimer
    MEITZENHEIMER GROUP

Sent on 04/05/2021
  • Jennifer

Jennifer T. · Married on 03/20/2021

Hands down the best florist!

I can not rave enough about Tipton and Hurst, they were hands down the BEST! I met with Christina for our initial meeting, showed her some inspiration photos, and she made me feel so confident that they could do everything I wanted! Florals were a main item when planning, and they made my floral dreams come true! Christina was always quick to respond and adjust as we needed! A week before the wedding we made changes, added things, removed things, and she never missed a beat! The day before the wedding she sent me photos of items, made all the adjustments I requested, and I felt so confident going into the wedding day! I didn't see the venue set up until the ceremony, I took a few minutes by myself to walk around the venue and see the set up, and was blown away. Tipton and Hurst went above and beyond, everything was better than I could have even imagined. The colors of the flowers, the small details, the beautiful urns, vases, and the arch was out of this world! I had SO many guests coming up to me asking who did our florals, who designed them, etc. I could not have been happier with my choice on florals! My bouquet was my absolute favorite part, something I will treasure for the rest of my life! I can not thank Christina and Tipton and Hurst enough for making our day so special and so beautiful! If you are looking for a wedding florist, or florist for any event, I HIGHLY recommend Tipton and Hurst! You will not regret it!

Sent on 04/02/2021

Tipton Hurst Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125.00
    $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

1 Real Wedding

• Alda's Magnolia Hill Historic Weddings

A favorite florist, for I can always depend on quality and timely delivery. Truly a fav !

• Faulkner Lake Orchard Wedding and Event Center, LLC
    Faulkner Lake Orchard Wedding and Event Center, LLC Barn & Farm Weddings

Tipton Hurst never fails to deliver stunning bridal bouquets and yesterday's delivery at our orchard was no exception. If you are looking for breathtaking flowers for your wedding, look to Tipton Hurst for all your needs.

• Jessika McCuin Weddings
    Jessika McCuin Weddings Wedding Planners

Tipton Hurst is such a dream to work with; from making my client feel welcome and heard, to suggesting florals within their budget and vision, to the obvious talent and designing of florals! What a great experience you'll get with this team of creatives!

• 1801 N. Grant Street Little Rock, 72207 See on map
    501-653-6484 (Phone number)
    501-993-9845 (Other Phone Number)
    5019752726 (Fax Number)
    Mon-Sat 8am-6pm
    Location of (Tipton Hurst Florist)