Tipton Hurst Florist Reviews

58 | Little Rock, AR

58 Reviews for Tipton Hurst Florist

• Molly

Molly R. · Married on 06/05/2021

Tipton & Hurst was increible to work with!!

We absolutely loved working with Tipton & Hurst! They made all of our wedding day dreams come true! They were so easy to work with, professional, and always went above and beyond with anything we asked them to do!

Sent on 06/21/2021

Jennifer S. · Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing experience, gorgeous flowers

I would recommend Tipton & Hurst to anyone! They did an amazing job with the flowers for our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Several people remarked to me that they were the most beautiful wedding flowers they had ever seen! Chris & Christina were so easy to work with throughout the whole process and sent me pictures of the arrangements for approval before bringing them to the venue. We also rented our table linens from Tipton & Hurst - this was a great experience as well; Chris and Christina have a great, thorough knowledge of their inventory and were able to suggest options that went perfectly with what I had in mind.

Sent on 06/21/2021

Eric S. · Married on 05/08/2021

Tipton Hurst was amazing to work with.

Tipton Hurst was amazing to work with. The floral arrangements were spectacular!! We made several changes to our order and Christina was happy to help!!

Sent on 05/12/2021
  • Lana

Lana M. · Married on 03/26/2021

Lana Meitzenheimer, owner MEITZENHEIMER GROUP Interior Design

From the time I made the appointment for the wedding consultation to the day the flowers were delivered, it’s been a beautiful journey. I’m an interior designer and I was asked by one of my clients to be responsible for florals. Christina was very professional and made my job easier. After I chose the colors and described how I wanted everything to look, I was able to trust that it would get done. The week of the wedding, Christina sent pictures for my approval. They showed up the day of the wedding on time and placed everything exactly like I wanted. I would recommend Tipton & Hurst again and definitely Christina.

Lana Meitzenheimer
    MEITZENHEIMER GROUP

Sent on 04/05/2021
  • Jennifer

Jennifer T. · Married on 03/20/2021

Hands down the best florist!

I can not rave enough about Tipton and Hurst, they were hands down the BEST! I met with Christina for our initial meeting, showed her some inspiration photos, and she made me feel so confident that they could do everything I wanted! Florals were a main item when planning, and they made my floral dreams come true! Christina was always quick to respond and adjust as we needed! A week before the wedding we made changes, added things, removed things, and she never missed a beat! The day before the wedding she sent me photos of items, made all the adjustments I requested, and I felt so confident going into the wedding day! I didn't see the venue set up until the ceremony, I took a few minutes by myself to walk around the venue and see the set up, and was blown away. Tipton and Hurst went above and beyond, everything was better than I could have even imagined. The colors of the flowers, the small details, the beautiful urns, vases, and the arch was out of this world! I had SO many guests coming up to me asking who did our florals, who designed them, etc. I could not have been happier with my choice on florals! My bouquet was my absolute favorite part, something I will treasure for the rest of my life! I can not thank Christina and Tipton and Hurst enough for making our day so special and so beautiful! If you are looking for a wedding florist, or florist for any event, I HIGHLY recommend Tipton and Hurst! You will not regret it!

Sent on 04/02/2021

Lori R. · Married on 11/14/2020

Wonderful experience with this vendor and especially with Christina Day, who was so helpful!

Tipton and Hurst did a fabulous job from planning to executing on the vision and decor for our daughter’s wedding. Their flowers, greenery, etc are just beautiful, and they are professional and understood exactly what we wanted. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/02/2021

Therese G. · Married on 02/23/2019

Tipton Hurst Florist

Ari the designer and Christina the event coordinator are fabulous. My daughter’s wedding flowers, reception decor, everything was beautiful! Thank you team Ari and Tipton Hurst for everything!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Tipton Hurst Florist's reply:

Mrs. Green,

Thank you for the kind words! We loved being apart of Jane's wedding day. Thank you for choosing Tipton & Hurst.
  • Cassidy

Cassidy B. · Married on 12/08/2018

The Best!!

Ari and Christina went above and beyond with the care and attention they gave to everything they did for my daughter’s wedding this past weekend. I cannot express enough how grateful I am to have met them and worked with them. You will not find anyone better!! They knew exactly what my daughter wanted from one phone conversation and when we went in to meet with them, they had pictures and a vision all ready to show us. They even met at our venue to help with how it needed to be set up! On the day of the wedding, they were there, they set up, and even brought family members to help flip the room!!!! I truly would not recommend anyone else for your wedding than this wonderful caring team. I absolutely love them, their work ethics, and the beautiful flowers and greenery they created for my daughter. Perfection!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Tipton Hurst Florist's reply:

Cassidy and Mrs. Brashears,

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate y'all choosing us to be apart of Cassidy & Tyler's big day, it was an honor! Ari and I loved helping y'all all along the way! We wish Cassidy and Tyler a beautiful life together!

Christina Day
  • Vanessa

Vanessa D. · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing florist/amazing people

I had nothing but great, friendly, prompt & professional service when dealing with Tipton & Hurst for all of my wedding floral needs. I was mesmerized by my bridal bouquet and had about a million compliments on its uniqueness! Thanks again Tipton & Hurst!

Tetyana · Married on 10/27/2018

Great experience

Tipton Hurst did an exceptional job with the fliwers for our wedding. The bouquets were gorgeous!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Libby L. · Married on 10/27/2018

Brought my vision to life!

My wedding flowers were perfect! Exactly what I asked for!

Vanessa R. · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful with their time and creativity!

Ari and Christina were terrific to work with! They were committed to my budget and came up with the perfect ideas to give me the look I wanted. They made time for me and allowed for any changes up to the last minute. Thanks girls! ❤️

Jordann · Married on 09/08/2018

Thank you so much Ari!!!! I couldn’t express how happy I was with Tipton and hurst! Every detail to my flowers was amazing and more than I could’ve imagined!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Susie · Married on 07/22/2018

You can’t pick a better team than the Tipton and Hurst florists. Perfection from planning to execution. And at a very fair price.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

Tipton and Hurst was WONDERFUL to work with for my wedding. The final products were amazing and beautiful!

Sent on 04/27/2018

T · Married on 04/22/2018

Tipton Hurst was incredible! They worked very well in coordinating everything with our wedding planners and our venues, all the time keeping our ideas and budget in mind. The flowers and containers for the wedding ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner were all beautiful and just what we had in mind. Ari was very professional - and a pleasure to work with! It really eased our minds during a busy time to know that we could trust Tipton Hurst and Ari's creativity and design expertise.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Easley G. · Married on 02/17/2018

very happy!

i loved everything so much! beautiful day

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Harper

Harper M. · Married on 02/03/2018

Just what we wanted

The flowers looked just like how my wife envisioned them. They did such a great job

Sent on 08/01/2019

Kenzie · Married on 10/21/2017

Every person who took part in my big day at Tipton Hurst was absolutely wonderful to work with. My flowers were beautiful, they helped me stay in budget and made great suggestions! It was absolutely beautiful! Will only be using Tipton Hurst for my future floral needs!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Ainsley · Married on 10/07/2017

Great service with the people who work at Tipton

Sent on 12/16/2017

Marybeth · Married on 07/04/2017

Always a Great experience to work with Tipton & Hurst. Very creative, talented and professional

Sent on 06/23/2017

Thai · Married on 06/17/2017

Kristen at Tipton Hurst is the best! Our flowers were so beautiful! They were exactly what I wanted. Working with her and Tipton Hurst for my wedding was a very pleasant experience.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/17/2017

Excellent! They did exactly what I asked and needed. They really are the pros and you get the best service done correctly and very easily!

Sent on 06/26/2017

D · Married on 05/21/2017

I was on quite a budget with my wedding, and decided to only use flowers for bouquets, rather than DIY-ing all of the bouquets, I decided to make simple hydrangea bouquets for my bridesmaids, and get a professional bouquet for myself. It was so lovely! My wedding was in NWA and the prices with Tipton Hurst were so much better than any place in the NWA region, and they had plenty of photos so I could see what my bouquet could look like. I really appreciate all that Tipton Hurst did for me, they were so amazing and I would definitely recommend them to any bride or for any occasion!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Erin · Married on 03/25/2017

Tipton Hurst Florist does an amazing job! I used Kristen Lee for my bridal picture bouquet and for the wedding. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 04/15/2017