Nixa, MO 65714 Map · Phone number

About He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC is a family owned and operated boutique-style business located in Springfield, MO. As a creative floral design company — exclusively for weddings and events — our mission is to celebrate our clients' love for each other, one flower at a time, by creating custom, wonderfully designed florals fitted to our clients' aesthetic and personal style.

To allow us to better quote you for your specific event, please schedule a free consultation with Charity, owner/lead designer. She would love to meet with you and discuss flowers for your special day! Please visit http://helovesmeflowers.com/ for more information.

Follow He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC on

styledshoot 199
jordanbrittleywww jordanbrittley com 46

62 Reviews for He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC

Nicole · Married on 01/21/2017

Charity was a blessing to work with. She came up with a design plan ahead of time so I knew exactly what kind of flowers I would have for my boquet and centerpieces. When she brought my flowers by the day of the wedding I was blown away. They looked amazing! I received so many compliments on my flowers, even from the other vendors I was working with. He Loves Me Flowers was worth every penny I spent and I will use them again in the future for any of my floral needs.

Sent on 02/09/2017

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Nicole, thank you for the kind words! It was a joy working with you a being a part of your beautiful winter wedding! Blessings on your marriage!

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

I was determined to have Charity do the flowers for my wedding because I knew how great she was! She truly made my floral dreams come to life; she worked with me to create exactly what I wanted. Charity has an amazing talent and gift for floral designing & every time I met with her, I left feeling so encouraged & joyful. She went above & beyond, & exceeded my expectations. I was floored when she delivered the flowers on my wedding day because they were flawless & exactly what I wanted! Thank you SO much, Charity!

Sent on 10/26/2016

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Ashley, thank you for the sweet words!! I am so happy to have been a part of your beautiful wedding! Thank you!! Congratulations on your marriage!

Makayla · Married on 07/30/2016

Charity was an absolute joy to work with and the flowers she provided me and Zach with were beautiful!! I couldn't have asked for a more passionate and invested florist! ? She helped make our big day unforgettable.

Sent on 08/03/2016

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Makayla thank you for the the kind words! It was a joy being a part of your gorgeous wedding! Thanks for having us and congrats on your beautiful marriage!! :)

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 180.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Nautical, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Savoy Ballroom
    Savoy Ballroom Banquet Halls

Beautiful flowers! Professional, creative and dependable!

• J. Design Studios
    J. Design Studios Wedding Photographers

Charity always has unique and modern ideas. Flowers are consistently fresh and photograph really well! Flowers add a touch of sophistication to your wedding day and people tend to remember the flowers over any other decor feature, so, might as well hire one of the best in the industry!

• SwiftShots
    SwiftShots Wedding Photographers

Worked with He Love Me Flowers...and WOW what an amazing job Charity does....Brides were very happy with their flowers!

• Nixa, Missouri, MO 65714 See on map